CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: COD Post Requirements And COC. All COD Companies Need To Read This.

Discussion Forums of the CAG COD Brigade

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 74590
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:39 PM
    CAG Clan Member

COD Post Requirements And COC. All COD Companies Need To Read This.

This will be REQUIRED for anyone seeking to take on a Leadership Role. This will also help you understand the Chain of Command a little better. Also has very minor detail of what each role does. Each role has a set of responsibilities (except Rifleman). You are not required to post you have read this.

Post Count Requirements:

Rifleman: Full Member with no responsibility. Reports to a Fireteam Leader. Must listen to what there Fireteam Leader directs. Must go on forums when instructed by Fireteam Leader to read any Mandatory Posts. No Post Count Requirement

Fireteam Leader: In charge of 3 Rifleman. Reports to the Squad Leader and makes sure the Rifleman has all the info that is required. Must be active of the forums to receive new directives. Helps train Recruits. 2 posts per day or 60 posts total monthly.

Squad Leaders: In charge of the Fireteam Leaders within his/her Squad. Max of 3 Fireteam Leaders per Squad. Makes sure that there Fireteam Leaders are passing the correct info to there team. Reports to the Platoon SGT. Makes sure that the Fireteam Leaders are doing there job. Helps train Recruits and Fireteam Leaders. Recommends Fireteam Leaders for approval. 2 Posts per day or 60 Posts total monthly

Platoon SGT: In charge of the Squad Leaders. Max of 3 Squad Leaders per Platoon. Makes sure that the Squad Leaders are doing there job and staying active on the forums. Helps train Recruits, Fireteam Leaders and Squad Leaders. Does a lot of administration duties. Reports to Platoon Commander. 3 Posts per day or 90 Posts total monthly

Platoon Commander: Officer of the Platoon. In charge of the entire Platoon. Will instruct the Platoon SGT of any information that needs to be passed down. Makes sure the Platoon SGT is on top of his team. Does a lot of administration duties. Reports to the Company Commander. 4 Posts per day or 120 Posts total monthly.

Company Commander: In charge of the entire company. Will instruct the Platoon Commanders on what needs to be done. Extreme administration duties. 5 Posts per day or 150 posts total monthly.

Reasons for the post counts per Role in Clan:

Rifleman: We feel it is important to cater to our casual players. There will be those members that do NOT want to worry about forums and would rather come home from their days work, turn on the Xbox and game with their friends. They will still need to utilize the forums to Signup for Clan Wars / Posts MIA and forum activity would be encouraged but not a requirement.

Fireteam Leaders / Squad Leaders: 60 Posts per month is not much to ask for. Especially when there isn't a character limit for the post to count. When taking on a leadership role it is imperative that you understand the use of the forums and how to navigate it so that you can explain these things to fellow recruits or those members beneath you.

Platoon Sgt: Platoon SGT's should be in the thick of things all things considered. This is their opportunity to showcase to us that they have what it takes to be an Officer and thus they should be on the forums actively engaging their members, keeping up with anything to do with their roster and actively engaging the community.

Platoon Commander / Company HQ: Again, I can't stress enough how stressful these roles can be and how important it is to be on the forums making sure those underneath you are doing their job, while also showing a presence to those as they're either joining or considering joining. You need to lead by example.

Company Commander: These guys are your bread and butter, they're going to make sure all the people below are doing what they're supposed to be doing and that they're keeping up with their required post counts and to me it is important that any leadership above those people are doing more then they're asking of the members below them.

What would the punishment be if failed to meet the requirement:

This is a bit wishy washy as there's a number of things that could be done. First time and it could be a simple party chat with your chain of command with a Verbal warning that is documented to the higher ups. 2nd time would result in a loss of Rank i.e. if you are a 1st LT then you would go back to 2nd LT. If you are a Squad leader, you would go back down to a Fireteam leader etc.

What happens if I'm in one of these leadership roles and post I'm going MIA?:

Simple solution really, make sure you post that you're going MIA. For instance, if you're going to be gone for 2 Weeks, that is 14 Days that you will not be able to access the forums. If you are a Company Commander that's 14 days MIA x 5 Posts per day = 70 posts that would be deducted from your monthly total, so for that month your required total would only be 80 Posts.

Disappointed that this subject has not been posted soon by relevant Company leadership, I will not sit by and watch from the side lines when important information like this needs to be out there.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,408,764
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SACRILEGE For This Fucking Post:

HUXLEYINC (December 2nd, 2015)

Stud
    Rep Points: 6084
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:39 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Read n understand

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,704,913