CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COD: NEEDED Fireteam & Squad Leaders For X1 And Playstation. PLEASE READ

Discussion Forums of the CAG COD Brigade

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:05 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

We can waive and make exceptions for the Playstation Divsion for anything below Platoon Sergeants ... so all unit leader billets from Platoon Sergeant and below may be given to anyone who is willing to put in the work and shows 100% commitment and effort within their 2 week probation period ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,451,760
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (November 9th, 2015),GypsyOutlaw (November 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 74590
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

Thats right. That is up to Cheech and the higher ranks. I am in no power to say yes or no to it. I do know you will still need to complete your 2 weeks which I think is coming up shortly.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,417,260
    Next Level: 11,777,899

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SACRILEGE For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (November 9th, 2015),GypsyOutlaw (November 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

Well there you go. He responded faster then I did.

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SACRILEGE For This Fucking Post:

GypsyOutlaw (November 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:05 AM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by SACR1LEG1OUS View Post
    Well there you go. He responded faster then I did.

Same page bro same page
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,115,218
    Next Level: 55,714,302

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

GypsyOutlaw (November 9th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 29597
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:05 AM

Hey spray I can do X1 help for blops3 I'll be on later tonight if you want to talk

Pirate Flag and a Island Girl

Experience: 10,408,342

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Blackbeard For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 10th, 2015),GypsyOutlaw (November 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Lol SAC ..we need to get the ball rollin' when it comes to the PS Division ... we haven't put much effort in getting it going in the past and this year we need to change that .... so what ever it takes to get it going as long as it's within CAG's standards then we must do it ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,451,760
    Next Level: 305,690,101

12. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (November 9th, 2015),CAG SACRILEGE (November 9th, 2015),GypsyOutlaw (November 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Yep,I feel by doing whatever it takes like cheech mentions is only going to show that support is there for anyone putting work in on the PS side.It will give those looking to put work in the will to stand in their own 2 feet and use their initiative and own intuition when it comes to growth and building.
    I think it will show a mutual respect by "giving a little to receive a little" and overall will create a vibe of warmth that initially will make any PS personnel thing "Hell im really comfortable here at CAG".
    Personally id like to see the PS side have good roots by early summer next year,it can do nothing but good things for playstation gamers to feel part of something more than just a name and and at the same time it extends CAG to another solid platform.
    CAG JB

14. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 9th, 2015),CAG SACRILEGE (November 9th, 2015),GypsyOutlaw (November 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Lol SAC ..we need to get the ball rollin' when it comes to the PS Division ... we haven't put much effort in getting it going in the past and this year we need to change that .... so what ever it takes to get it going as long as it's within CAG's standards then we must do it ...
    Alright. Good to know. I will pass my recommendations on to COC. FYI to everyone applying who is not already in a leadership role. I will recommend based on activity and helpfulness. I will not recommend anyone who is not at least active according to the outlines posted. That is just me. I am not speaking for anyone else in leadership. (Directed mainly to PS side) So PS guys lets get these recruits processed!! Any PS guy who wants to step up but needs help let me know. I can direct you on what needs to be done.

16. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SACRILEGE For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 9th, 2015),CAG JB (November 9th, 2015),SprayAim (November 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by SACR1LEG1OUS View Post
    Alright. Good to know. I will pass my recommendations on to COC. FYI to everyone applying who is not already in a leadership role. I will recommend based on activity and helpfulness. I will not recommend anyone who is not at least active according to the outlines posted. That is just me. I am not speaking for anyone else in leadership. (Directed mainly to PS side) So PS guys lets get these recruits processed!! Any PS guy who wants to step up but needs help let me know. I can direct you on what needs to be done.

Honestly Sac,if it was me recommending for these positions id be looking at the same thing,Forum activity.You do need Ft,Squad and platoon leader that are actively able to keep in contact with their personnel on live and forums.
    CAG JB

18. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 10th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Honestly Sac,if it was me recommending for these positions id be looking at the same thing,Forum activity.You do need Ft,Squad and platoon leader that are actively able to keep in contact with their personnel on live and forums.
    My thoughts exactly! I just didnt want to speak for everyone in leadership. LOL

20. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SACRILEGE For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (November 9th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast