CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Rainbow Six Siege News !! Seven Key Features

Discuss the Rainbow 6 Franchise here

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:51 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Latest Rainbow Six Siege News !! Seven Key Features

I am very excited about Rainbow Six Siege for many reasons and so far the "multiplayer" is what I can't wait for anymore. Playing no respawn games is what CAG played religiously and was very damn good at it !!

Here is a very good article about Rainbow Six Siege and I think you guys will benefit from it especially if you are new to the Rainbow Six series.

Rainbow Six Siege Details Seven Key Features

Written by Ashley Woodcock (Dat Boi Treezy)

The closed beta for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege has been and gone, and after a recap filled with interesting comments from the community here at TrueAchievements, Ubisoft has now released new details on a few things we may have missed.

1. Operators create new, strategic possibilities

Only the most elite operators will make up Team Rainbow. Each operator will have a unique gadget function as well as a specific loadout depending on which counter terrorist unit you have recruited them from. Plenty of you will remember the different CTU's we have covered throughout the year, including the British Unit, the FBI and SWAT, and plenty more. Choose from 20 different operators and discover which ones compliment your playing style. There can't be two of the same operator in a match so be sure to plan accordingly with your team before heading into a match.

2. Destruction molds the environment to your advantage

Destruction will play a huge role throughout the game. Players will be able to use breach charges and more on walls, floors and doors to catch their opponents off-guard, set traps when defending objectives, and also create lines of sight that can turn a match around with a few key bullets.

Thanks to the RealBlast engine, surfaces wont simply break the same way as the first time. This means that to a degree, every map will offer a different layout dependent on how players set up their explosive gear in each round.

3. Sound is just as crucial as visual intelligence

Sound can be a forgotten or sometime unappreciated factor in multiplayer games. There's nothing more painful than not hearing your opponent creep up behind you right before they put a killing shot/knife into your back. Players with high awareness, and also a good headset, will be able to take full advantage of the sounds in Siege.

Listen out for footsteps, your opponent reloading their gun, or maybe even rappelling down a rope outside of the building you're trying to defend. Hearing these sounds and reacting accordingly can be the key between life and death and also a win or a loss.

4. Enemy AI archetypes in terrorist hunt keep you on your toes

The AI promise to be the most intelligent enemies yet. Controlled by an AI "Strategy Manager", the AI will react accordingly to the players actions in the game. The enemy will be able to do anything we can do - breaching, fortifying, and rappelling making them very unpredictable and a huge threat on harder difficulties.

5. We’re investing in this game for the long term

By going all-in with a focus on providing a great online multiplayer experience, we made a commitment to treating our game as a service and investing in it for the long term. Our vision was not a game that you’d play through and “beat,” but something you’d come back to time and again and grow with. In order to do that, we will be heavily supporting the game for at least one year with regular balancing and tweaks. New maps will be free for everyone, and we’ll be releasing the full details of our post-launch support soon on the Rainbow Six dev blog.

6. Angela Bassett plays “Six”

We've had the pleasure of checking out an interview with Angela Bassett back in June this year. In case you missed it, Angela is an Academy Award-nominated actress who will be playing the role of "Six", Team Rainbow's commander. Even though there's no fully-fledged single player story mode in Siege, there will be 11 solo missions available called "Situations". Players will be able to get used to the game and also recruit new operators to join your team. Six will be on hand to fill you in with all of the details before the missions begin.

7. We pay close attention to player feedback

Feedback will be a key role in the growth of Siege. Players are welcome to check out the official subreddit and Rainbow Six Siege forums to read up on posts from the staff and players and also make posts and leave comments of their own.

Lastly, we have a new trailer showcasing the different maps and missions to come with plenty of explosions, gunfire and more:

cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,505,741
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

jDIAMOND (November 30th, 2015)

Stud
    Rep Points: 3940
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:51 PM
    Forum Footmatt

Im so damn excited about this game. The beta (what I got to play because the servers were shit) was amazing.

" All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." ----- The Joker

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 589,363
    Next Level: 677,567

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 74590
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

Once you get an XBox you can play with the rest of us. LOL

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,694,501
    Next Level: 11,777,899

Stud
    Rep Points: 3940
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

I might do that once I ETS and relocate to Florida.

" All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." ----- The Joker

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 589,363
    Next Level: 677,567

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

When do you ETS? I left 08/01/2015. It was such a happy moment. HAHA

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Im starting to get excited about this game again

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,505,741
    Next Level: 305,690,101

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

jDIAMOND (November 30th, 2015),K0NV1CTXx (November 29th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 8623
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:51 AM

Im still excited about the game

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,257,596
    Next Level: 1,460,206

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Wardaddy For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 30th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

I have been excited. Such a great game.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SACRILEGE For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

This game is going to be Bad ass ... I had a lot of fun playing the Beta and The Extended beta ... Once we figure out all the entry points and choke points of the Game . I know we will rock this shit out of this Game ... Been waiting for this game for a while Now ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 31,117,047
    Next Level: 35,467,816

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 3305
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:51 AM
    Forum Footmatt

I might get this game instead of Battlefront. The beta, when it worked, was fun to play. One thing I learned from the beta is their is only one difficulty to play on. That is realistic mode hahaha.

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 399,049
    Next Level: 453,790

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Zurqq v2 For This Fucking Post:

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast