Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: WOOTdog91 MIA? Or Not

Discuss the Hardline Regiment of CAG's Battlefield Brigade here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 18955
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:43 AM

WOOTdog91 MIA? Or Not

Spoken to WOOTdog on Xbox today 20/10/15 and due to work commitments & being deployed to another country in little under 3 weeks time he forgot to tell and inform CAG with regards to this he's only just been online today & definitely wants to be apart of CAG but won't be back for 8 - 9 months.

Sent from my spaceship in out of space

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,224,259
    Next Level: 4,297,834

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 20th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:43 PM
    Co-Leader

Relevant to WOOTdog,he was a gamer that applied previously but due to his playtime it was hard for him to get with others to work on his marksman and due to this he seemed to loss interest.I reached out to him with no reply to the messages sent,he did state that he was active service but was on leave which made it seem like it was more ignoring the messages rather that not being able to (bare in mind this doesn't really bother me as it takes a lot to cause me annoyance).
    WOOTdog,once he has worked things out his end and can return whenever that's possible for him that's fine by me.I will however expect him to resubmit a new application and work through his marksman like he would have been doing previously like any other recruit alongside him would be doing also.
    SECJay I appreciate you reaching out like this,I may have a few possibilities of others that may need the same in the coming few weeks once activity levels are figured out.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,155,051
    Next Level: 55,714,302

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 20th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 18955
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:43 AM

Hook me up mate

Sent from my spaceship in out of space

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,224,259
    Next Level: 4,297,834

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 20th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1