CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planet Fitness Help

Discuss all the different workouts regarding fitness and health here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:38 AM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

Toxic and SoulSeeker are right. Building your core first will help make the rest easier. I also prefer the elipticals because of my hip and back. Sound like a rap song...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 23,721,557
    Next Level: 26,073,450

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:38 AM
    Co-Leader

you can do full body workouts in the beginning and then switch to isolation. thats how i got back into it. once i got a nice base coat i went to mostly isolation. then mixing in new types of exercises. important thing is always keep your body guessing otherwise muscle memory will take over and you won't see gains.

i also prefer elliptical over treadmill for the same reason as toxic. as far as settings, just use what you think you can handle for 25-30 minutes and keep raising the difficulty over time.

as far as supplements, just protein for now. then you can dabble in preworkout and all the other shit.

as far as protein, whey for post-workout and casein for overnight/breakfast as it takes longer to digest. just beware, casein is pretty chunky, i find it best to mix with water.

as far as brand, its mostly preference. for whey i like arnold schwarzenegger's iron whey. reminds me of a carvel milkshake. one of the best tasting chocolates i've ever had. the only casein i've ever used is the musclepharm.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 46,474,837
    Next Level: 47,989,448

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 7337
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:38 AM

Work on your diet first as a priority as well. You can't build mass unless you are eating enough calories. Protein, whole grain carbs and healthy fats. Figure out what your bmr is and add 500cal to it as a start. That way you should gain around a pound a week. The first few months are where you can get the most gains if you are a newbie so really push for them

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,629,915
    Next Level: 1,757,916

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12