CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLG/Competition Squads Requirements/Guidelines/Rules

Discussion for the GB Team.

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:32 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

MLG/Competition Squads Requirements/Guidelines/Rules

I know we have several members that have been a part of MLG Website Squads and other Competitive Teams, both representing CAG as well as other Clans or Teams. I don't know what happened during my absence with this besides we had a HIGHLY competitive HC Group playing on the MLG Website Ladders and I would assume other Competitive Gaming Sites or Ladders as well. What I intend on building here is a Program that will outlast me and a lot of people. I am not going to build this halfass and have people quitting like little babies or taking any members away from CAG to "start their own" Team. This is not independent of CAG but DEPENDENT on CAG. My ultimate goal is to become involved in physically getting on planes/in cars and competing in the LAN tournaments. This is going to start off as a highly professional unit from the VERY beginning, in training, and of course ALWAYS in Matches whether they are practice scrimmages with our Clan/other Clans/or other Competition Squads. We will not have inappropriate GamerTags allowed or any sort of Trash Talking (even if we are losing or the other team is talking shit). We will need to start being active on Social Media to attract fans/CAG Members/Notice from Media sources to get CAG into household talk and if we procure sponsor offers then Cheech will handle that. By the end of the week I will have everything set up for Requirements/Rules/Guidelines and then the recruitment process will start. Obviously no one outside of CAG is welcome on the team, this doesn't mean you have your buddy join CAG just to tryout for this team. I will expect MLG players to still be active on the website, play with the Clan, and fulfill your duties when we are not practicing/holding a meeting/or competing. I am very approachable, I don't want any ass-kissing or rank abuse but anyone can ask questions, make suggestions, etc....I always listen because anybody can have a magnificent idea or plan. Thanks everyone.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,501,254
    Next Level: 5,107,448

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ARCTIK KLuTCH For This Fucking Post:

CAG ToxicBob (September 15th, 2015),Clutch (September 15th, 2015),SlantEyedBanana (November 8th, 2015),Tricky3 (September 15th, 2015),TylerS_54321 (May 30th, 2016),WildBoy (September 15th, 2015)

Rep Points: 4520
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:32 AM

I would be interested in trying this. I might not have the slaying abilities but I am a good objective player and I work well with a team. We will see what comes of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 540,306
    Next Level: 555,345

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to WildBoy For This Fucking Post:

ARCTIK KLuTCH (September 15th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Teams don't have to have all Slayers for one, and secondly the Team Chemistry is the most important part. I don't want people doubting themselves or being stressed out about it. No one is already on the Squad or "off" the Squad.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 12432
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:32 AM

I'm interested too

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,276,708
    Next Level: 2,530,022

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Clutch For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 160
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:32 AM

I'm interested but my age is a stake but I've played on other teams on UMG but never traveled but I'd like too in the future

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 145,220
    Next Level: 157,092

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to KYKeegan For This Fucking Post:

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Any travel based LAN Events are not going to happen anytime soon, I don't know how old you are because you half-assed your profile. Maturity is more than important than age, I know 30-40 year olds who act as if they are 16 AND socially retarded. I'm glad we have so many interested people, there will be no favoritism or bickering. Once we get the building phase started we will put together several teams for scrimmages in private matches and I will makes tweaks and swaps to help find the chemistry/skill balance needed and then go from there. We don't have to have just one 4 man team for our Competition Squad. The MLG Team will be a separate team but people might be swapped back and forth with members of the other Competitive Teams. Just be PATIENT while I get things set up this week.

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Okay

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to KYKeegan For This Fucking Post:

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

But fr I didn't mess with my profile

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Maybe you should......if you want to be something in this Clan you have to earn it by being active on the forums, team player in game, and professional in nature. If you'd rather just play and not be promoted/have responsibility then that is fine too. A lot of people choose not to be in Leadership Positions due to the extra work/responsibility but the MLG guys will be held to my standard and I can tell you right know we will set the example, not be the "Rogue Squad".....this is a privilege not a right.

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Okau