Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Heads Up My Battlefield Brothers

The CAG Army's Headquarter Discussion Forums

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 22204
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:31 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Heads Up My Battlefield Brothers

I have recently branch to the other recruitment forums and since posting on the battlefield I am seeing numerous messages and lots of interest in players joining!

Also for CAG JB I would like to get with you and learn some of your logistics and COC to help when a recruit does come to me for the battlefield series.

Thank You

CAG Azrael
    The angel of death

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,108,432
    Next Level: 4,297,834

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Azrael For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (September 12th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:31 PM
    Co-Leader

Azrael,its much appreciated that your keeping up with not only the recruitment with battlefield but within the CoD series also.Myself when I'm not busy working and dealing with life I dont get much time to myself.I get 2 days and at a push 3 days to game depending on what crops up on my days off.
    Within whiskey itself we do need recruiters actively seeking out new prospects for CAG and due to work and everything else I simply dont get the time id like to put into recruitment myself as normally when I get off work I simply like to chill and relax before hitting the grind again.
    Il be happy to have a chat with you answering any questions regarding the recruitment of potential battlefield players.I wont be available however until Monday night (due to work)which to you would be monday day/evening as im uk time zone.Il add u up through smartglass as I don't think I have you on my friends list and hopefully come Monday we can grab a chat.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,985,730
    Next Level: 55,714,302

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (September 12th, 2015),StormySGT ELIAS (September 12th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 69921
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Azrael View Post
    I have recently branch to the other recruitment forums and since posting on the battlefield I am seeing numerous messages and lots of interest in players joining!

Also for CAG JB I would like to get with you and learn some of your logistics and COC to help when a recruit does come to me for the battlefield series.

Thank You

CAG Azrael
    The angel of death
    This is awesome Azreal! Thanks. The help is much appreciated.

Like JB said his schedule is a little crazy plus his choice to live across the pond makes it even stickier. If you can't get a chat with him I am available to fill you in if JB approves.

Him and myself share the same wavelength when it comes to whiskey. Just throwing that out there to help out

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 8,096,584
    Next Level: 8,476,240

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Gemini328 For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (September 12th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:31 PM
    Co-Leader

No need to ask permission Gemini after all we are all CAG regardless of what game/s we choose to play and we all want the same things within CAG.Your help helps me to lift the workload within Whiskey and makes things that much easier.Many hands make light work
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,985,730
    Next Level: 55,714,302

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (September 12th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 22204
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:31 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I will definitely be sure to get with one of you if not both at some point! Gotta grind them sites for clan as a whole is the way I see it not just a company within the clan. I'm glad that I can help!

CAG Azrael
    The angel of death

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,108,432
    Next Level: 4,297,834

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Azrael For This Fucking Post:

Gemini328 (September 13th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4