CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - Ajax1723

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 42032
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    10:16 PM

the Interrogation Room - Ajax1723

Hey y'all and welcome back to The Interrogation Room. This week we sit down with our one and only Ajax

First Name: A.J.
    Occupation: Buyer/Reseller/Streamer of sports cards and memorabilia
    Pets and names: No pets
    Kids,spouse: No kids, no spouse
    Online Gamertags: Ajax1723 (XB360, XBone)

-What is your rank/placement in CAG?

Fireteam Leader, Alpha Company

-How did you come up with your Gamertag?

Ajax was my nickname growing up, the 17 is the day of my birthday, and 23 is my favorite song, performed by Jimmy Eat World.

-What consoles do you game on?

Primarily XB360 and XBone, but also play Wii (mostly for Wii Bowling)

-What upcoming games are you most excited for?

Guitar Hero Live, Rock Band 4, COD Black Ops III

-If you had to choose a gaming genre, like action/adventure, FPS, sports, RPG, survival horror, etc., what would be your favorite?

First person shooter, just more challenging for me and makes me focus, also love the guitar games though, Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

-What is your favorite game of all time?

Destiny, XBone, although I haven’t played it in a while, definitely the most I got into a game.

-If you could be any character from any game who would you be and why?

Master Chief from the Halo series. Would love to be that kind of a hero combined with that much skill.

-If you could transport yourself into any game, which would it be?

Destiny, would be so much fun to travel that universe.

-What do you think makes a great game?

A great story, unpredictable gameplay, free roaming world, or in the case of sports game, updated rosters and a great franchise mode.

-What game do you have the most time invested in?

Probably Destiny, although Advanced Warfare is catching up.

-Imagine you're a game developer. Tell us about your new game.

Would be some kind of racing game, have been intrigued by the work that goes into them. Would be arcade based, more than likely dealing with odd vehicles that test your skills.

-Think back to your first gaming experience. Tell us about it.

Playing Super Mario 64 Christmas morning when I was 7. Also played Crusin’ USA that day. Great games, classics.

-What's your favorite snack and drink while pulling an all night gaming session?

Taking a 10 minute break, making myself a Buffalo Chicken Wrap and some strawberry lemonade. Yum.

-Besides gaming what do you enjoy doing?

Love bowling, also pretty active in my business, selling sports cards. Also enjoy hanging out with friends, as having friendships is one of the most important things to me in my life, and I miss the ones I don’t get to see.

-What makes CAG the best place for you to be?

Good community on the forums, and fun gameplay when we’re in the trenches. Also appreciate the response to my Depression and Anxiety thread, which is very important to me.

-(From Cheech) If you were the leader of CAG what would you change and why?

Would set up some in-clan tournaments on off weeks where there are no clan wars for COD.

-What's your favorite sport to watch? Who's your favorite player and team?

Baseball and Bowling, but football when I have a Fanduel team playing that week haha. Favorite Baseball team is the Tampa Bay Rays, and favorite player is Evan Longoria (have over 1100 cards of him in my collection, one of the largest in the country) My favorite football team is the Philadelphia Eagles.

-Favorite movie?

1408, or Spaceballs. Also love the Ocean’s series (11, 12, and 13)

-Favorite music/band/artist?

Bring Me the Horizon

-What is the most recent song you sang out loud?

Doomed by Bring Me the Horizon

-Tits, ass, legs, or other?

Haha……I’m actually the kind of guy that likes the full package. I’m a sensitive, sentimental kind of guy, so a girl that is sensitive, cuddly, likes to just chill and watch movies or other things like that is the kind of girl I like. Of course if she’s really cute that is a big plus haha. But to answer the question, if I had to choose……I’m an ass guy.

-Do you have any hidden talents?

Hmmm, I’m pretty good at Guitar Hero haha, and I’m a 200 average bowler, even though I’m a pretty small guy (5’7, 155)

-Would you ever sell your soul to the devil?

Nope, not the kind of thing for me.

-If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would it be?

Would never get a tattoo, but if I was going to, probably something video game related.

-Do you have any fears?

I’m claustrophobic, and have a major feel of dying alone (yea, little weird, I know)

-What is your most prized possession?

My Mike Trout autographed baseball, love that thing.

-What is your favorite quote?

“Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.”

-Redneck Question. No cheating, give it your best shot. What are foundered?

Complete guess but given I know the host a decent amount, I would have to guess some kind of livestock (maybe a cow or a horse)

Well that'll wrap it up for this week y'all. Foundered is one I knew would be difficult as I only hear my Grandparents say it at get togethers. And if you google it it's not the right answer. Foundered means over eat like "I'm foundered." Hope y'all enjoyed this weeks Interrogation Room. Be sure to check back next week for the next one and let me know if you're interested in doing one yourself!
    I learned everything I need to know from John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,247,465
    Next Level: 2,530,022

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Rednek For This Fucking Post:

EXEprog527 (September 14th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 42032
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time

Okay for some reason the ends not appearing on tapatalk so I'll post it here.

Well that'll wrap it up for this week y'all. Foundered is one I knew would be difficult as I only hear my Grandparents say it at get togethers. And if you google it it's not the right answer. Foundered means over eat like "I'm foundered." Hope y'all enjoyed this weeks Interrogation Room. Be sure to check back next week for the next one and let me know if you're interested in doing one yourself!

Sent from the land of cows
    I learned everything I need to know from John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,247,465
    Next Level: 2,530,022

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 22204
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Good read brother!

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,067,887
    Next Level: 4,297,834

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Azrael For This Fucking Post:

Ajax1723 (September 12th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 32353
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:16 PM

Ye there was a few interesting ones in there I didn't know.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,802,210
    Next Level: 2,111,327

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to EXEprog527 For This Fucking Post:

Ajax1723 (September 14th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8