Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: College Football....my FAVORITE Time of the Year!!

Discuss any sport here

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    08:22 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

College Football....my FAVORITE Time of the Year!!

I don't know about everybody else, but when College Football is being played every week it is just a great time of the year, in my mind the best. You have Thursday, Friday night games with Saturday being an ALL DAY&NIGHT affair and if you watch the late night games they take you into the sleepy bed time so you can wake up and get your NFL Sunday going! Monday Night makes it even better because they are usually great match-ups and then you only have 2-3 days until there is another College Football game on. The weather and leaves change as the days get shorter and cooler. As the season goes on you can snuggle up in your team hoodies and have parties going with a nice fire outside to drink around while you cookout (I don't drink anymore, but I spent a decade doing it-legally-lol. I was born in Oklahoma, raised in Georgia, and have spent the last 12 year in Alaska mainly (deployments, brief stay in Cali) so I have to embrace more than one team. The Oklahoma Sooners are by FAR my FAVORITE TEAM!!! But, I also root for the local "home" team, the Georgia Bulldogs since my family has attended/graduated from there and now being in a State with NO football team I am a Oregon Ducks fan and will pull for the Beavers to upset the ranked teams they play. As for the NFL, growing up in Oklahoma you're either a Kansas City Chiefs fan or a Dallas Cowboys fan and my extended family ALL were Cowboys fans. Once we moved to Atlanta and had season tickets from my Father's Company we all became Falcon's Fans and still are to this day....if only they could get a good team going and keep it that way. Anyways, I'm just a HUGE Football Fan and will watch any game that is on all weekend and just relax and enjoy the game. Anybody else like that??

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,526,021
    Next Level: 5,107,448

Rep Points: 27924
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:22 AM

Love autumn for many reasons. The beginning of football season being the icing on the cake. Big Cleveland browns fan (which is depressing, and big Ohio state football fan (alot less depressing). I am currently finishing up my last year at OSU, and it should be a crazy year on campus.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
    "I once had to beat a man to death with his own shoes..."

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,259,157
    Next Level: 2,530,022

3. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tastylemons For This Fucking Post:

ARCTIK KLuTCH (September 12th, 2015),CAG JB (September 12th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2