CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Bleugh!

Discuss the Hardline Regiment of CAG's Battlefield Brigade here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 18955
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:21 PM

Bleugh!

So had a pretty sh!t day today! had an argument with the girlfriend - now she isn't sure whether to come back with me on Saturday or stay up here longer to get some space! And to be fair I didn't do anything wrong she just snapped at me because me and her girls were playing on the park, and Emily said I did something that I shouldn't have! but I ain't even sure what i've done! She's 5 for christ sake and yet I am the one who's being hung out to dry after paying £295 to stay up here for her to bring her home with me on Saturday....

What shall I do? I bought her flowers and bought her some chocolates. What the hell do I do as I don't even know what i've done wrong -.-'!

SOMEONE HELP ME! I've given her space so far not pestered her at all and not overwhelmed her with messages.

Grrr! CAG Family I need help and I need it really bad I can't loose her as she does mean everything to me but I don't know what else I can do

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,373,898
    Next Level: 5,107,448

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

And before anyone ask's no it's nothing sexual towards her kids I am not like that and I cannot afford to loose my job over it... (Being a police officer) and everything

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    04:21 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

When you took her daughters to the park did you let her know you were going beforehand?

If not she could be bent out of shape because you made her worry about where her children were and didn't respect her as a caring parent to let her know you were taking them to the Park.

Without really knowing what she's uoset about the best thin you can do is give her the space she is asking for. She may come into her own. Just don't spam her phone. Send her an "I'm sorry for whatever I've done and I'll respect the space you're requesting of me. When you're ready to talk, please reach out to me as you mean the world to me". Sending that text will be the easy part. It's waiting and respecting her wishes that will be the hard part but most important part

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 7,092,672
    Next Level: 7,172,237

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

She was with us when we were on the park that's the thing she wasn't on her phone at all she was sat there smiling away and everything then Emily goes up to her and says something next thing you know the battlefield is bought to real life! (not that it's not already) but you know what I mean... I'm not i'm leaving her to collect her thoughts and everything.. I was pushing Sophie on the swings! But I did notice her ex was walking past with his new bit on the side being daddy to his new girlfriends kid!

But again I am really not sure what i've done wrong at all.... Her ex boyfriends name is Jay as well but that isn't the point surely? Could it be me looking into it too much or not??

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    04:21 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SECJay View Post
    She was with us when we were on the park that's the thing she wasn't on her phone at all she was sat there smiling away and everything then Emily goes up to her and says something next thing you know the battlefield is bought to real life! (not that it's not already) but you know what I mean... I'm not i'm leaving her to collect her thoughts and everything.. I was pushing Sophie on the swings! But I did notice her ex was walking past with his new bit on the side being daddy to his new girlfriends kid!

But again I am really not sure what i've done wrong at all.... Her ex boyfriends name is Jay as well but that isn't the point surely? Could it be me looking into it too much or not??
    She could be worked up over her ex boyfriend walking by and it could just be a hatred for men that triggered when he walked by.

Again the key is going to be respecting her space.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 7,092,672
    Next Level: 7,172,237

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Thanks mate, I shall give her some space tonight and tomorrow - I'll see what she does saturday as she's meant to be calling me to pick her up before half 10 as I have to be out my room by 11.. So I shall see thing is he hasn't paid any CSA for the last 5 years of the kids life's Gemma has bought the kids up her self and done everything... I come on the scene about 3 years ago - first we were really close friends and everything knew loads about each other then things built up feelings and everything

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SECJay For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (September 3rd, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2