CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Sept 5th C/D Tryout

Discussion for the Predators of the Marine Corps. SOC (Special Operations Command).

Threaded View

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    09:06 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Sept 5th C/D Tryout

Just a reminder to anyone who has completed the "Brigade Marksman Badge" or to anyone who is close to accomplishing it, you have 3 days until TRYOUTS!!! Anyone in the Platoon, or CAG in general, who has obtained the badge and will be trying out I can help you p ractice a little bit of if you are trying to finish your badge in time I can play with you and do what I can to help you hopefully get the games needed. Just let me know on here, or hit me up on XB1. Best of luck for you all participating in the Badge Quest or Badge Holders in the tryouts!!
    -Kyle

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,526,978
    Next Level: 5,107,448

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ARCTIK KLuTCH For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (September 2nd, 2015),StormySGT ELIAS (September 2nd, 2015),Tricky3 (September 3rd, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10