Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: X1 Tank Platoon - Where You At? Please Read

Discuss all general World of Tanks topics here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:32 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

X1 Tank Platoon - Where You At? Please Read

sup guys, not seen much of you all recently. where you all hiding?

Silent, not played with you for over a week, seen you on a couple times but you dont seem to accept game or party invites. if you're busy then fair enough but i atleast want a message response when you fail to accept invites. A platoon leader needs to be active and offer communication with fellow players. are you getting online to play with recruits and members at least once ive gone to bed?

USA Members and recruits. I know i have been coming on a little later in the evening as of late (lunch timish for you yanks?) but i have noticed that many of you are no longer around when im on. are you getting online in your evenings?

UK/EU members and recruits. where are you guys? getting kinda lonely on tanks without some fellas to roll with.......

As WoT Platoon grows i am reviewing all of your in-game and forum activity as i am looking at filling leadership positions, if you are interested please be active and let me know you want to step up in CAG. If you know you are not going to be very active or need to take time away from CAG, please make us aware by posting in the MIA thread so we know you are still interested in CAG but preoccupied for a determined amount of time.

Thanks

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,618,144
    Next Level: 19,059,430

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

BiA Swindels (September 2nd, 2015),CAG JB (September 2nd, 2015)

Stud
    Rep Points: 685
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:32 AM

I've been wanting to play but get pulled into playing another game with a guy I work with. Should be on tonight though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 106,063
    Next Level: 125,609

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5