CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: CAG Twitch Poll

Find streams of your favorite players here and watch them kick some serious ASS ! Players like CAG NIGHTMARE are streaming daily !

Rep Points: 1270
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:15 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

CAG Twitch Poll

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 432,081
    Next Level: 453,790

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:15 AM
    Co-Leader

In terms of what this poll is regarding I think its a good venture to have the clans name out there and publicise who we are in the public image.Things like the professionalism and mature mannerisms that every CAG member is about and always upholds when it comes to gaming online.It could possibly put more traffic to the site and therefore bring with it fresh new recruits with it that want to be with a clan that upholds that professionalism that we do.

What I will say though is that something like this will require work and discussion in house to get things set covering everything like -

Setting up the official twitch for CAG

Finding out who will be available to stream(which I believe your trying to do with this poll)

In regards to the above,getting every person that's noted their interest to stream set up with their Twitch background detailing their Gt's,the site location ie www.CAGclan.com to portray that professional look.

A schedule of who and when they will be streaming and on what game so that people can get accustomed to who and what will be streamed at different times as not everyone will want to tune into certain games etc.

Lastly the poll I believe should be a poll that should be taken on CAGs website as it involves CAG members and not on an outside link.Im not sure if you know this LastEvoloution but on CAG's website the ability is there to set up a poll above a thread just like you intend carry out and I feel its better suited than going of site via another link.I know for 1 I will quite happily take a poll on site in regards to this but I don't like going off site for anything in regards to any clan topics.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,271,879
    Next Level: 55,714,302

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Rise-KingJames (August 29th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4