CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - Shiv1141

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 42032
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:29 AM

the Interrogation Room - Shiv1141

Hey y'all! Welcome back to the next installment of the Interrogation Room. This week we sit down with shiv1141.

First Name: Clayton (call me Clay or Shiv)
    -I use software to assign access to proximity badges, collect fingerprints for biometric readers, and update our active access database.
    -I troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair our panels (a motherboard with input/output boards that control our card readers and biometric readers)
    -I also act as the Public Safety Department’s IT guy for all Police-related computer platforms and machines.
    Pets and names: River (black lab)
    Kids / spouse: 3 boys (6, 5, 3) - Wife Sarah
    Online Gamertags: xbl - shiv1141

-What is your rank/placement in CAG?
    Alpha Company

-How did you come up with your Gamertag?
    Check here

-What consoles do you game on?

-What upcoming games are you most excited for?
    Black Ops III

-If you had to choose a gaming genre, like action/adventure, FPS, sports, RPG, survival horror, etc., what would be your favorite?
    FPS. I’ve tried these on computer AND on console, and I always do better on console.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    Black Ops II & MW3 are pretty close

-If you could be any character from any game who would you be and why?
    Link - destruction of property... mindless murder... fuckin' w/ chickens... fun shit.

-If you could transport yourself into any game, which would it be?
    Interesting question... I'd say probably Prototype... can you imagine being able to shapeshift and BECOME a weapon?! …. Scratch that… PORTAL. I’d love to walk in Chel’s shoes for a while.

-What do you think makes a great game?
    Plot. Even if you're mindlessly killing the other team on a closed map, plot is important.

-What game do you have the most time invested in?
    MW3, Black Ops II, Advanced Warfare, Hearthstone, & WoW (which I no longer play)

-Imagine you're a game developer. Tell us about your new game.
    I'd probably do something along the lines of a FPS, but involve alien landscapes... like colonizing a new planet w/ a hostile native force to be dealt with

-Think back to your first gaming experience. Tell us about it.
    When I was young, my parents bought my brother and I a NES for christmas... We still had a console television, for those of you who remember what those are... that thing must have weighed 300lb. We'd play Super Mario for hours at a time. Duck hunt was fun but not as fun as Super Mario.

-What's your favorite snack and drink while pulling an all night gaming session?
    I'm gonna go with pork rinds and a cold beer

-Besides gaming what do you enjoy doing?
    I love to paint! Most of my work is acrylic on canvas. -What makes CAG the best place for you to be? The members here are fun, light hearted, and a real family. I'm proud to be a part of it.

-(From Cheech) If you were the leader of CAG what would you change and why?
    In all honesty, I'd probably a lot more things clear off the bat. I understand that there was a long blurb on the application with links to follow and stuff to read (which I did, but only after finding out I needed to check back on the application forum), but I'd put more of the rules and regs in there than are stated. I had no idea I was not supposed to message Cheech directly and sent him like 5 messages... brought up to Redneck that he hadn't replied, and she was like "OMG Don't do that!" ... I had no idea. Later (like a week later) I found the thread outlining that rule. There are lots of rules and regs here, and I'm very cool with that... but for someone just coming up, it'd be nice to have it all in one place so that there's no confusion. (sorry if I offended anyone)

-What's your favorite sport to watch? Who's your favorite player and team?
    College football. South Carolina Gamecocks - no fav player
    - My parents are both USC alumni. MSW (Master of Social Work). Very proud of the two of them, as they didn’t “go back to school” until I was out of high school… so they’re doing awesome work and bettering themselves even in their 50s. Love ‘em.

-Favorite movie?
    Inception, Lucky Number Slevin, Boondocks Saints, Interstellar, Fifth Element… I could go on... I don't have a solid favorite SINGLE movie

-Favorite music/band/artist?
    Right now, YouTube Video:
    are my favs

-What is the most recent song you sang out loud?
    " YouTube Video:
    " by Nothing More

-Tits, ass, legs, or other?
    tits... tiny little tits. (more than a handful goes to waste)

-Do you have any hidden talents?
    Hidden, no. I'm pretty outgoing. Some of my talents include:
    -Being a sarcastic asshole
    -Painting, as stated above
    -Sarcastically calling Cheech “Sir”
    -I played the guitar from 6th grade through 2 years after high school (so for about 9 years)
    -I can sing... if I have an instrument in my hand or am driving down the highway w/ radio on blast
    -I LOVE to cook, and am seriously good at it (if anyone ever comes to my house, they never leave with an empty belly)
    - - - - - follow the hyperlink there ^ for episode 8 of an online cooking show I used to put together… links to episodes 1 thru 7 are at the end of it.

-If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would it be?
    On my face!? I guess I'd get teeth.Lips would hurt like shit to tat, but I think it would look cool.

-Do you have any fears?
    Spiders Roaches
    -I'll literally scream like a little bitch if I see either of these pests

-What is your most prized possession?
    My family, though it isn't a material possession, per se. Without them I'd surely die. The wife and I have had issues twice in the past, most recently a few weeks ago. Divorce was talked about, and though I hate that we had to have that conversation, I think it helped. We’re awesome as of today.

-What is your favorite quote?
    "They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? " ........ "Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" ~Patrick Henry "Give me Liberty or Give me Death!"

-Redneck Question. No cheating, give it your best shot. What does cain't never could mean?
    “cain’t never could” Is a phrase I honestly haven’t heard in about 10 years… since my grandfather passed. He used it quite often with my siblings, cousins, and I growing up. If we couldn’t hit a baseball, couldn’t figure out homework, or would give up on any other menial task, he’d simply look at us and say with a warm grin “cain’t never could”. I didn’t understand it until I was in my teens, but he’s literally saying that the reason “cain’t” is “cain’t” is because it accepted defeat. It told itself that it couldn’t, and it never moved forward. If we constantly tell ourselves that we can’t, we never will succeed.

From me, a joke:
    Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? Fo Drizzle.
    Ok that was lame… here’s another:
    Say out loud “silk” three times.
    Got it?
    What do cows drink?
    Water, dumbass.
    What do gay cows eat?
    Hay hay HAY!

Love the jokes btw. Hit the nail on the head with the redneck question. I got it from my Gandma, she says it constantly. And that'll wrap up this weeks Interrogation Room. Hope you all enjoyed. If anyone has any ideas you can post them in the thread linked below, or if you'd like to participate. Make sure to check back next week for another Interrogation Room. See y'all later

https://www.cagclan.com/community/th...-Would-You-Ask

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,247,525
    Next Level: 2,530,022

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Rednek For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 29th, 2015),pred8or08 (August 29th, 2015),Rise-KingJames (August 29th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    10:29 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Lol I love the interrogation room!

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,262,325
    Next Level: 4,297,834

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CHONG For This Fucking Post:

Hobbit (August 29th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 15560
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:29 AM

Ty Redneck.

Sent from the T.A.R.D.I.S. using my soniced Galaxy S4 on Tapatalk.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,283,584
    Next Level: 1,460,206

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time

Hhahahaha yeah its comical to read what people put

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 5634
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time

this room is pretty awesome ive never seen anything like this with any other clan its nice to read about other members in the community and get to know them to a point

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 583,923
    Next Level: 677,567

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Valhalla For This Fucking Post:

Hobbit (August 30th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Psyotic MLG View Post
    this room is pretty awesome ive never seen anything like this with any other clan its nice to read about other members in the community and get to know them to a point
    Bring in your friends man. This place is way different. We're more like family here

10. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CHONG For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (August 30th, 2015),Hobbit (August 30th, 2015),Rednek (August 30th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9