CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - CAG EXEprog527

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 42032
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:17 PM

the Interrogation Room - CAG EXEprog527

Hey y'all and welcome to the next installment of The Interrogation Room. This week we sit down with CAG EXEprog527

First Name: John
    Pets and names: 6 inch Jack Dempsey named Lou
    Kids,spouse: None yet.
    Online Gamertags: CAG EXEprog527 also sometimes go by Metroid527, or EXEprog589.

-What is your rank/placement in CAG?
    Currently Awards and Medals NCO for Alpha Co.

-How did you come up with your Gamertag?
    Was my email address at the time, but I was doing schooling for computer science so I wanted something computery but short and nice looking along with my birthday of 5/27.. So I decided to go with a .exe program and caps the EXE to make it look balanced with how the numbers were taller than prog. Also the p and g in prog were symetrical in there placing too since they dip below the middle line and all together give a balanced name of EXEprog527.

-What consoles do you game on?
    Just going to list my consoles in order of me getting them as a kid since I still have them all and occasionally play them: Atari 2600(mom's given to play with as a kid), SNES(mini/redesign), Playstation, Gameboy, Gameboy Color(lime green), Gamecube(black), Gameboy Advance(black), Playstation 2(slim), N64(Pikachu Edition), DS, Wii, NES(toploader), DSlite(gold, Legend of Zelda edition), xbox 360(slim, black), DSi(white), 3DS XL(gold, Legend of Zelda edition), Wii U(black, Legend of Zelda Edition)

-What upcoming games are you most excited for?
    Blops3 and Guitar Hero Live.

-If you had to choose a gaming genre, like action/adventure, FPS, sports, RPG, survival horror, etc., what would be your favorite?
    Action/Adventure and a little bit of RPG, but not definitely not hardcore RPG's.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    I'm going to have to go with Pikmin 2 for the vastness of the game and things to collect and the randomness every time you play. Runners up are definitely the Mother/Earthbound series, Legend of Zelda Windwaker, most of the Megaman X games, Metroid Prime 1 and 2 (3's just ok ;P), Guitar Hero, and I occasionally obsessively play Pokemon games still.

-If you could be any character from any game who would you be and why?
    Probably Link from LoZ. I think I'd be a good fit as the Link from Windwaker to be honest due to my quietness and sometimes craziness.

-If you could transport yourself into any game, which would it be?
    If I was younger I'd definitely say Pokemon because I wanted to catch Pokemons for reals. But I'd have to go with... Probably Pikmin even though its Earth I mean shrunk down to tiny size to explore stuffs being small. Whenever we get a blanket of snow in the winter here I imagine being very tiny and how a small stretch of fresh snow would look like a vast desert.

-What do you think makes a great game?
    Lots of stuff to do or collect.. not too complex with menus and stats and numbers everywhere.. good amount of replayability.

-What game do you have the most time invested in?
    Its probably close between Guitar Hero series and CoD series... I think CoD.

-Imagine you're a game developer. Tell us about your new game.
    I did have plans to make a huge rpg that was pretty much a town and dungeon crawler with 52 dungeons or so and 2 worlds and alot of the atks were taken from pokemon and yugioh and ect. I was so bored as a kid that I actually drew up all the info for it mostly and even made the enemies out of things like tissue boxes and ect and all the items on index cards and planned to act it out in my room whenever I wanted to play and record my progression but as high school approached my time and effort to do that was diminishing and I was learning QBASIC and was thinking of even porting it into that but it would've been alot for QBASIC.. I do have like the opening scene programmed out thats about it.. BUT I have discovered things like Gamemaker and Stencyl and if I ever get the time will make something of the sort..

-Think back to your first gaming experience. Tell us about it.
    It was either an educational game or Prince of Persia for a Tandy computer we had when I was a kid or an Atari 2600 game. I can't remember which one I experienced first.

-What's your favorite snack and drink while pulling an all night gaming session?
    Doritos/Big Cheez Its/pretzels and water.. or if we have alcohol then some blackberry merlot or caramel vodka.

-Besides gaming what do you enjoy doing?
    Watching youtube vids (Cinemassacre, Vanoss, JonTron, TmarTn), occasionally liking my job when the customers are nice, and making games with Stencyl when I rarely have the time

-What makes CAG the best place for you to be?
    The close familyness and support. Short and sweet but yeah.

-(From Cheech) If you were the leader of CAG what would you change and why?
    All medals to be requestable by the people who are in NCO positions by using permissions kind of like how officers can only access certain forums. So the awards page is just like a list of available awards to a normal user. Ones such as the prestige ones and veteran ones though can stay as user requestable.. And monthly ones could have coding built in to automatically request maybe if due (instead of auto awarding them to ensure activity and whatnot). My coding in the spreadsheet autoupdates and highlights people whos monthlys are due so its not too hard to work in since we're just going by 3/17 and 4/14 as being a month and not strictly 30 days. Other than that the structure and discipline and everything seems perfect.

-What's your favorite sport to watch? Who's your favorite player and team?
    I'm not into sports x)

-Favorite movie?
    A Wonderful Life or Forrest Gump... Not totally into movies either.

-Favorite music/band/artist?
    The Killers, Dream Theater, Coldplay, Van Halen. And then I listen to alot of guitar virtuosos like Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteem, and so on.

-What is the most recent song you sang out loud?
    Probably a Van Halen song when I played GH: Van Halen a few days ago.

-Tits, ass, legs, or other?
    Ok so if we're saying which do you like the most I'd have to say the first 3 along with a certain area on a female which would fall under other would all be pretty even to be honest xP But if we're saying walking somewhere and see someone and we're like oh that girl has a nice ass or tits then I'd have to say I'm not really a guy who looks at one of those things in particular when I see a girl I like... its kind of a mix of everything or seeing the girl overall for me. I don't just like someone cause 1 thing sticks out at first.

-Do you have any hidden talents?
    I'm pretty dang good at guitar hero which I haven't been able to play with many clan members yet but otherwise idk not really. I used to have a good memory.

-If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would it be?
    Some kind of like tribal design if I had to. But I never will.

-Do you have any fears?
    Being shot randomly. Angry dogs with intent to bite.

-What is your most prized possession?
    I'm going to be corny and say the letters and all I have from my girlfriend.. If there was ever a fire I'd be trying to grab them and run out with them. Mostly everything else is replaceable.

-What is your favorite quote?
    Gonna go with: "Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"

-Redneck Question. No cheating, give it your best shot. What does fit as a fiddle mean?
    Well fiddles can be played pretty quickly and lively and maintained so it kind of refers to someone being in shape

And that wraps up this weeks Interrogation Room. CAG EXEprog527 was the first one to get the redneck question right hittin the nail on the head. I hope y'all enjoyed and make sure to check back next week for another Interrogation Room.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,247,493
    Next Level: 2,530,022

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Rednek For This Fucking Post:

Ajax1723 (August 23rd, 2015),Azrael (August 28th, 2015),CAG CheechDogg (August 28th, 2015),CAG JB (August 23rd, 2015),EXEprog527 (August 23rd, 2015),Tricky3 (August 23rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 32353
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:17 AM

Any other questions just ask me here x)

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,802,232
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    09:17 PM

What is your favorite food and drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 20 [?]
    Experience: 26,441
    Next Level: 29,658

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Steak.. Mac n cheese.. Steak quesadillas... a good burger..

Koolaid haha..

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

I read what you would change if you were Me over and over and I am seriously stuck on stupid lol .. can you please explain to me what you mean in "awards and medals for dummies 101" so I can understand what you mean lol ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,992,922
    Next Level: 305,690,101

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 22204
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:17 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Awesome interview bro!!

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,067,937
    Next Level: 4,297,834

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Azrael For This Fucking Post:

EXEprog527 (September 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 5634
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

nice interview, nice to know a little more about you as well

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 583,914
    Next Level: 677,567

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Valhalla For This Fucking Post:

EXEprog527 (September 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    I read what you would change if you were Me over and over and I am seriously stuck on stupid lol .. can you please explain to me what you mean in "awards and medals for dummies 101" so I can understand what you mean lol ...
    Idk man it was partial ranting.. and also it seems I typo'd where I said about how the month calculations are easy. I meant to say 3/17 and 4/17 as an example of a month and that since its done like that its easy to figure out how many months codewise since we're not looking for every 30 days.

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10