Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Depression And Anxiety Discussion Thread

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:47 AM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

IED=TBI=Anxiety, Depression & Pain. Vets know the rest.....

Assistant Commandant &
    Leader of Veterans

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 24,197,721
    Next Level: 26,073,450

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Covieleader For This Fucking Post:

CAG SACRILEGE (October 17th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 42032
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:47 AM

I unfortunately deal with anxiety and depression too and at 16 already have 3 attempts at ending my life and it fucking sucks. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. Anyone who needs it my inbox or kik is always open

Sent from the land of cows
    I learned everything I need to know from John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,281,693
    Next Level: 2,530,022

Stud
    Rep Points: 1277
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:47 AM

Thank you Ajax now I know CAG is a good place to be if you can show your underbelly like this and get nothing but positivity is a great thing.I have suffered from pscychosis since I was 16 auditory and visual holusinations deep anxiety I don't get too down but I have periods of darkness that disturb me I've been medicated for half my life now but I'm in a pretty good place now mentally. I can imagine your pain.From personal experience what gets me sometimes is spending to much time alone in your own head space, things usually escalate and spin out which makes things worse for me I dull out the low quiet times with music and when alone sing my ass off quite a sight lol also a thought that helps me is who are you are you as people perceive you or are you as you see yourself only you can modify the second one then the first usually follows don't loose yourself in self doubt and selfloathing find anything in yourself to hope for I believe there are no worthless people out there you've got something to offer even if you don't realise it yet.Also if you believe you need help no one knows better then you do in that matter do what you need to to get that help sometimes things like this can't wait till later.Also puting an end to things removes all further choices we must have hope that maybe tomorrow will be a better day .I hope that didnt come off as a rant. If I have offended anybody with my opinions I'm truly sorry. I believe knowledge is only wasted if not shared. I hope I have helped Ajax good luck and you have strength in you just reaching out like this shows that.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 21 [?]
    Experience: 33,253
    Next Level: 38,246

5. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to sinniks For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 19th, 2015),CAG SACRILEGE (October 17th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:47 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Ajax my Man, just from the way you "write/type" I can tell that you are a very educated person and a smart one as well. You are giving advise and suggestions that "YOU" should listen to yourself and I am saying that with the utmost respect. I have gone through the breakups, the bullying, the disappointments and struggles, the days of complete loneliness and feeling like a complete failure.

You are stronger than you think and "I" personally believe and am going to suggest that you forget about those people who you once called friends. In everyone's lifetime you will only have a handful of real friends and maybe, "maybe" 1 or 2 best friends. Real friends don't turn their back on you regardless of the situation, a real friend will punch you in the mouth if you deserved it and a real friend will say something very bluntly that will hopefully humble you.

We are no longer kids we are all adults, I am one of those people that is brutally honest, I don't bullshit you and most of all I will never belittle you regardless of what you (everyone in general) do to "ME". I will however defend Myself verbally or physically if needed, but what I say I will always back up with facts.

With all that said above Ajax, I need you to focus on yourself and nothing else. Forget about your past relationships, forget about the bullying and begin to develop new relationships both social and when the time comes an intimate one.

You are not alone Ajax and everyone here is willing to help you out by giving the best advise, lectures and on occasion a cyber kick on the ass!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,012,664
    Next Level: 305,690,101

7. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

BiA Swindels (August 20th, 2015),CAG SACRILEGE (October 17th, 2015),EXEprog527 (August 21st, 2015),Lesbehonest (August 19th, 2015),Tricky3 (August 19th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

[R]sinniks, thank you for sharing your story. Now Ajax, you see what you have just started?, it is something positive and you have quite a few people taking part in this discussion because they are in a similar situation as you and you have broken the ice to allow them to share their stories and give advice to others and to you as well.

There is nothing better in this world than "COMMUNICATION" ... I emphasize the importance of communication all the time, whether it's in my personal life or here on the forums and on xbox live I always tell everyone to "communicate" ....

You did something good here Ajax in starting this discussion and just like [R]sinniks said, CAGCLAN.com is not just a clan's forums but also the Home for hundreds of gamers who are members of this Clan that call themselves Dogg Brothers and Dogg Sisters. I am honored to see people like [R]sinniks who is just a recruit give commendation to this website/forums.
    cag clan cheechdogg

9. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Blackbeard (August 19th, 2015),CAG JB (August 20th, 2015),CAG SACRILEGE (October 17th, 2015),Lesbehonest (August 19th, 2015),NuT jOb (August 22nd, 2015),Tricky3 (August 19th, 2015)

Rep Points: 4004
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:47 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Ajax my Man, just from the way you "write/type" I can tell that you are a very educated person and a smart one as well. You are giving advise and suggestions that "YOU" should listen to yourself and I am saying that with the utmost respect. I have gone through the breakups, the bullying, the disappointments and struggles, the days of complete loneliness and feeling like a complete failure.

You are stronger than you think and "I" personally believe and am going to suggest that you forget about those people who you once called friends. In everyone's lifetime you will only have a handful of real friends and maybe, "maybe" 1 or 2 best friends. Real friends don't turn their back on you regardless of the situation, a real friend will punch you in the mouth if you deserved it and a real friend will say something very bluntly that will hopefully humble you.

We are no longer kids we are all adults, I am one of those people that is brutally honest, I don't bullshit you and most of all I will never belittle you regardless of what you (everyone in general) do to "ME". I will however defend Myself verbally or physically if needed, but what I say I will always back up with facts.

With all that said above Ajax, I need you to focus on yourself and nothing else. Forget about your past relationships, forget about the bullying and begin to develop new relationships both social and when the time comes an intimate one.

You are not alone Ajax and everyone here is willing to help you out by giving the best advise, lectures and on occasion a cyber kick on the ass!
    Thanks again for the advice. I have a lot of "cleaning" to do for lack of a better word, just tired of being the last resort for people, and it pains me secretly to see all of those people or friends I used to have going out and having this huge group of people to interact with, and know that I'm the one that was left behind. Horrible feeling, and it even seems to be happening now as we speak with people I just met, which is more frustrating.

At a point I really start to wonder if it's me, but have been told otherwise,, but it's still hard to believe. Today has not been a good day for me, having a hard time opening up, and posting on here is the only time I've talked about it in the past couple days. Just feel that reaching out isn't helping to my supposed friends and have considered hiding it all together. Just not in a good place right now.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 474,690
    Next Level: 555,345

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Ajax1723 For This Fucking Post:

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Then they are not your friends if you even doubt that you can open up to them or reaching out to them ... don't let it bother you my Man ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 2413
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

It's definitely not you Ajax. You might not know people right now that can relate to the shit you've gone through, but I bet you that if you just stick through it that you will meet someone that you will be able to lean on in the tough times. At the same time all relationships are give and take, you got to be able to be leaned on yourself.

CAG Dogg Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 166,795
    Next Level: 195,661

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BiA Swindels For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 21st, 2015),CAG SACRILEGE (October 17th, 2015)

Rep Points: 4004
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by BiA Swindels View Post
    It's definitely not you Ajax. You might not know people right now that can relate to the shit you've gone through, but I bet you that if you just stick through it that you will meet someone that you will be able to lean on in the tough times. At the same time all relationships are give and take, you got to be able to be leaned on yourself.
    I am more than open to all of my friends that I'm there for them. I'm a very loyal friend, however, they never return the favor, and it just happens time and time again.

Today is even worse than yesterday. Called a crisis line to try and get rid of some of the thoughts. Just tired of chasing my supposed friends down for help.....just once I would love for them to realize that I'm not ok, it's not like it's a secret....but the fact that they never do with the exception of my ex, who is not healthy for me, just makes me think I don't matter to them.....it may or may not be true, but it's how it makes me feel, and it makes me just more less confident in myself, as I'm running out of energy at this point in dealing with this.....It is exponentially harder to fight when you feel that everyone you thought cared about you is letting/watching you just deteriorate.

Sorry for the rant....

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 474,690
    Next Level: 555,345

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Ajax1723 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 2413
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Hey don't be sorry that's what this thread is all about so let it out. All of us here will listen to you. So if you want a number I have no problem giving mine if you need some one to listen

CAG Dogg Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 166,795
    Next Level: 195,661

19. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BiA Swindels For This Fucking Post:

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast