CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WoT Post Count Requirements For Members And Leadership - Must Read

Discuss all general World of Tanks topics here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:29 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

WoT Post Count Requirements For Members And Leadership - Must Read

Recently members of the JCS have gotten together to discuss the current state of affairs regarding officers lack of activity on the forums as well as duties and responsibilities not being carried out appropriate in relation to the ran and billet they hold.

Below is a proposal that has been agreed upon by all JCS and WILL be put into effect. Commencement date for this with begin NO SOONER and NO LATER than the 2nd of September 2015.

I personally request that this be read,understood in full confirmable by a hell yeah and also a simple read and understood post.

Post Count Requirements discussed:

Rifleman: No Post Count Requirement (Aside from initial 25 Posts to obtain membership)
    Fireteam Leaders / Squad Leaders: 2 Posts per day or 60 Posts total monthly
    Platoon SGT: 3 Posts per day or 90 Posts total monthly
    Platoon Commander / Company HQ (Excluding Company Commander): 4 Posts per day or 120 Posts total monthly
    Company Commander / Battalion Commander: 5 Posts per day or 150 Posts total monthly
    Regiment Commander: 3 Posts per day or 90 Posts total Monthly
    Brigade Commander and Above: No monthly post requirement

Reasons for the suggested post counts per Role in Clan:

Rifleman: We feel it is important to cater to our casual players. There will be those members that do NOT want to worry about forums and would rather come home from their days work, turn on the Xbox and game with their friends. They will still need to utilize the forums to Signup for Clan Wars / Posts MIA and forum activity would be encouraged but not a requirement.

Fireteam Leaders / Squad Leaders: 60 Posts per month is not much to ask for. Especially when there isn't a character limit for the post to count. When taking on a leadership role it is imperative that you understand the use of the forums and how to navigate it so that you can explain these things to fellow recruits or those members beneath you.

Platoon Sgt: Platoon SGT's should be in the thick of things all things considered. This is their opportunity to showcase to us that they have what it takes to be an Officer and thus they should be on the forums actively engaging their members, keeping up with anything to do with their roster and actively engaging the community.

Platoon Commander / Company HQ: Again, I can't stress enough how stressful these roles can be and how important it is to be on the forums making sure those underneath you are doing their job, while also showing a presence to those as they're either joining or considering joining. You need to lead by example.

Company Commander / Battalion Commander: These guys are your bread and butter, they're going to make sure all the people below are doing what they're supposed to be doing and that they're keeping up with their required post counts and to me it is important that any leadership above those people are doing more then they're asking of the members below them.

Regiment Commander: The post count dips here. This is the stage where you've "Almost made it". If everyone is keeping up with their responsibility in all honesty nothing should really get to him aside from the occasional things and thus what is asked of him slightly goes back as the grunt Work is typically at the Company level and 1 notch above that.

Brigade Commanders and Above: This is where you "Made it" you've more then earned your right to just relax and hang out but it would still be encouraged that you're on the forums there just would not be a set requirement.

Reasons why this was discussed:

Forum activity in the past week or 2 has severely dipped. We have our peaks and our lows but we need to find a balance while also allowing a way to keep those looking to rank up more accountable to their positions. This setup allows us to bring accountability to the ranking structure, while also promotes forum activity. The required amounts are not insane. Look at CAG Cookie (600+ posts this month alone). They're simple requirements and it is imperative that we start getting our leadership to utilize the forums and have some accountability being present.

What would the punishment be if failed to meet the requirement:

This is a bit wishy washy as there's a number of things that could be done. First time and it could be a simple party chat with your chain of command with a Verbal warning that is documented to the higher ups. 2nd time would result in a loss of Rank i.e. if you are a 1st LT then you would go back to 2nd LT. If you are a Squad leader, you would go back down to a Fireteam leader etc.

What happens if I'm in one of these leadership roles and post I'm going MIA?:

Simple solution really, make sure you post that you're going MIA. For instance, if you're going to be gone for 2 Weeks, that is 14 Days that you will not be able to access the forums. If you are a Company Commander that's 14 days MIA x 5 Posts per day = 70 posts that would be deducted from your monthly total, so for that month your required total would only be 80 Posts.

Disappointed that this subject has not been posted soon by relevant Company leadership, I will not sit by and watch from the side lines when important information like this needs to be out there.

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,307,814
    Next Level: 19,059,430

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 14th, 2015),CAG SACRILEGE (October 7th, 2015),CAG SILENT (August 17th, 2015),PS3 STINKZZZZZZ (August 16th, 2015),XBigDaddyCrushX (August 14th, 2015),zXGritzNGravyXz (August 14th, 2015)

Rep Points: 1964
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:29 PM

Understood!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 130,336
    Next Level: 157,092

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to zXGritzNGravyXz For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 14th, 2015),SprayAim (August 16th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 6th, 2024
    Local Time

The Forum is the "Life Blood" of most Competitive Gaming Clans.

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to zXGritzNGravyXz For This Fucking Post:

SprayAim (August 16th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by zXGritzNGravyXz View Post
    Understood!

Thanks for Confirming Gritz. keep up the good work. 14 posts and counting

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

zXGritzNGravyXz (August 14th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 6th, 2024
    Local Time

Hahaha.. I don't think 25 posts will be a issue on this board.

Lots of cool stuff going on.

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to zXGritzNGravyXz For This Fucking Post:

SprayAim (August 16th, 2015)

Rep Points: 4648
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:29 AM
    Forum Regular

Read and understood

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 782,378
    Next Level: 824,290

12. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to XBigDaddyCrushX For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 14th, 2015),SprayAim (August 14th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

bumping for WoT players, recruits and leaders

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 29597
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:29 AM

Gotcha

Where do I register for my ISIS hunting license?

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,438,957
    Next Level: 11,777,899

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Blackbeard For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 16th, 2015),SprayAim (August 16th, 2015)

Rep Points: 1260
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:29 AM

This makes sense.

CAG Dogg Level: 25 [?]
    Experience: 91,293
    Next Level: 100,000

17. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PS3 STINKZZZZZZ For This Fucking Post:

SprayAim (August 17th, 2015),XBigDaddyCrushX (August 17th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

Bumping again for new recruits to read and respond with a thanks/ hell yeah

19. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

BiA Swindels (August 18th, 2015),MrBoJanglez84 (August 18th, 2015),XBigDaddyCrushX (August 18th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast