Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Saying Hello

If you are new to the Community, introduce yourself here.

Stud
    Rep Points: 1129
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:24 AM

Saying Hello

Hello everyone,

Just filled my application earlier today and wanted to just introduce myself; I have a PS4 and currently playing COD AW, Destiny and DIII. While not new to gaming my gaming days started (dating myself) back with Wizardry series, Bard's Tale, Ultima series (prior to online), WoW, AoC, RIFT, GW/GW2, ESO and consoles PS2/PS3. Currently, my gaming have been on PS4 COD AW, pre-ordered COD BOIII, Destiny and DIII, I also own a Mac and play SCII and DIII.

I enjoy photography/astrophotography, astronomy, cooking, fishing/fly tying, making homemade wine and spending time with the wife and family. Also, just wanted to mention this: that I typically logon to the PS4 around 10PM EST, due to my working schedule, making dinner, assisting with homework and spending quality time with the wife and family. Once they go to bed I fire up a game and have some fun! If you have any questions, please ask and hope to hear from you in the near future, until then good hunting!

Regards,

Crypt

CAG Dogg Level: 17 [?]
    Experience: 10,087
    Next Level: 13,278

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Cryptec For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (August 13th, 2015),CAG CheechDogg (August 13th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 22204
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:24 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Welcome Cryptic to our forums and thank you for that excellent introduction of yourself. Please feel free to surf the forums and make yourself feel at home. Be sure to subscribe to your application thread as key individuals will use that to get information to you on the recruit phase. Also if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them as all our members will be more than happy to answer or help you find the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,166,635
    Next Level: 4,297,834

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Azrael For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 13th, 2015)

Stud
    Rep Points: 1129
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:24 AM

Thanks for the reminder regarding to subscribe my application thread and will once noticed, but have not seen it listed yet.

CAG Dogg Level: 17 [?]
    Experience: 10,087
    Next Level: 13,278

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6