CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:16 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIK KLuTCH View Post
    Maybe this is the article that BEAST was referring to, I haven't heard anything about the WWP in years. What I had read and was going around was way back when I was Active Duty and still stationed in Alaska so sometime 2007-2010.

I removed the link to your post, simply because it's another smear campaign. It's been debunked by BDO / BBB and Charity Navigator and until this is actually proven by more then just conspiracy theorists there's absolutely 0 reason we need to be providing these people any traffic to their fraudulent claims.

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,860,427
    Next Level: 7,172,237

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 8th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Prod1gy View Post
    Yeah great reading, way to go Beastmode. So I just donated mine and am now calling out Tricky3. Its like the ice bucket challenge don't make me sending a YouTube video and get this shit viral I will do it. Let's keep this shit rolling
    With this post being made, I'm also calling out Pred as he stated the next person to donate he would as well and as the person that started this thread, you can't ask people to give if ya don't give yourself. You're up!

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 8th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 15455
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:16 PM

I'm putting in 50 on Monday .. .. Plus doing the ice bucket deal..just for the hell of it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,615,619
    Next Level: 1,757,916

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to pred8or08 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 8th, 2015),CHONG (August 8th, 2015),Prod1gy (August 8th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by pred8or08 View Post
    I'm putting in 50 on Monday .. .. Plus doing the ice bucket deal..just for the hell of it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Atta boy!!

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 8th, 2015),pred8or08 (August 8th, 2015),Prod1gy (August 8th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:16 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Prod1gy View Post
    Yeah great reading, way to go Beastmode. So I just donated mine and am now calling out Tricky3. Its like the ice bucket challenge don't make me sending a YouTube video and get this shit viral I will do it. Let's keep this shit rolling
    Copy that, I'll match your donation with one of my own. AND I'll ice bucket challenge this shit for yall. I'm going to go ahead and call out CAG Bscrubin

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,820,170
    Next Level: 4,297,834

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

Prod1gy (August 8th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Tricky3 View Post
    Copy that, I'll match your donation with one of my own. AND I'll ice bucket challenge this shit for yall. I'm going to go ahead and call out CAG Bscrubin
    Nice!!!! Ice bucket ice bucket!

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,217,689
    Next Level: 4,297,834

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CHONG For This Fucking Post:

Prod1gy (August 8th, 2015)

Rep Points: 4940
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Tricky3 View Post
    I like it, lets just steamroll this thing to connect to everyone. I fuckin love this clan

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 906,752
    Next Level: 1,000,000

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Prod1gy For This Fucking Post:

pred8or08 (August 8th, 2015)

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:16 PM

No one was being rude about it, I was asked to cough up some facts so I linked the Article to why only $0.48-$0.54 of every $1.00 then came under fire for it being called "Propaganda" when the facts came straight from the WWP's own Tax Statements they Filed and people associated with the Project. I'm not mad at all but a Factual News Article isn't Propaganda but calling it that when it doesn't fit the intended agenda and deleting it is called "Censorship". Lol. Doesn't matter who we donate to as long as they are supporting the Troops. Not too many Donation sites exist that are that widespread anyways, most are more focused groups....like the Veteran Hunts/Fishing Trips, Special Forces, Branch Specific Groups, etc so it's the best one with no....bias, if you will. I did love the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge because it destroyed and killed my Father in less than a year from diagnosis to death......it is nasty and unforgiving, and for him came out of nowhere because nobody on either side of the family has ever had it or known anyone who has had it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,417,247
    Next Level: 5,107,448

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIK KLuTCH View Post
    No one was being rude about it, I was asked to cough up some facts so I linked the Article to why only $0.48-$0.54 of every $1.00 then came under fire for it being called "Propaganda" when the facts came straight from the WWP's own Tax Statements they Filed and people associated with the Project. I'm not mad at all but a Factual News Article isn't Propaganda but calling it that when it doesn't fit the intended agenda and deleting it is called "Censorship". Lol. Doesn't matter who we donate to as long as they are supporting the Troops. Not too many Donation sites exist that are that widespread anyways, most are more focused groups....like the Veteran Hunts/Fishing Trips, Special Forces, Branch Specific Groups, etc so it's the best one with no....bias, if you will. I did love the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge because it destroyed and killed my Father in less than a year from diagnosis to death......it is nasty and unforgiving, and for him came out of nowhere because nobody on either side of the family has ever had it or known anyone who has had it.

The tax form they use they didn't even bother to use correctly as explained by the BDO.

It is indeed a smear campaign that you managed to buy into and then attempted to tarnish them on the forums by calling them corrupt and stating only 3 center per dollar you use actually goes to the troops which is in fact 2nd hand smearing.

You didn't research much into WWP because the fact you brought up their 300k salaries shows you used the social media new outlets to provide you information that has no facts behind it.

No one stated you were being rude. However, if you're going to make strong claims like you did, you should be prepared for strong comments back. That's the way of life. It just so happens you got strong comments while managing to be completely wrong on the subject.

If the BDO, BBB, Charity Navigator and a triple Amputee Veteran all spoke up regarding the smear campaign and how false it actually is that is more then enough for me to "censor" your articles thst contribute to a smear campaign.

When and if WWP is brought to court on fraudulent charges like the ones you're claiming they are then we can discuss this more but for the time being it's been more then debunked by a number of people while also being debunked by the BBB.

So this conversation can be laid to rest

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

pred8or08 (August 8th, 2015)

CAG Bitch
    Rep Points: 20109
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Well on a light note...the more I get to know the clan the more I'm willing to put forth hard earned money. What you're trying to do here only puts more loyalty from newer people like myself towards the clan. I see where you guys are trying to take the clan and I respect that.

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 564,843
    Next Level: 677,567

19. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to STAY FROSTY For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 8th, 2015),CAG Cookie (August 9th, 2015),CAG JB (August 9th, 2015),pred8or08 (August 8th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast