CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    09:28 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    The following donations are confirmed :

CAG CHONG
    CAG Beastmode

Again you guys , it's hard to figure out who is who if you guys do not put your gamertag in the extra information box when you guys donate ... please add your GT

Thank you guys for donating make sure you guys request your Reinforcement medal
    Oops lol sorry boss

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,223,810
    Next Level: 4,297,834

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CHONG For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 7th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    11:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIK KLuTCH View Post
    The WWP is the MOST corrupt program out there with workers making $300k+ a year and at one point before being exposed only $0.03/$1.00 was going to the soldier. I never buy anything from them, most of my fellow veteran friends don't either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I've been busy working in my yard today and then took my kid to Vocational Bible School immediately following, but because this sat with me a little. I decided to do some heavy research when the opportunity presented it's self and immediately did it as I got home and have been reading on the WWP and the Smear campaign enough to know where and who your source is and also enough to know that you're a blind man following a blind man. You didn't do your own research, you read a social media article written by a man named Alex Graham and you ran with it and automatically assumed the worst.

Have you researched it? If you had, you'd of found out that the article has been debunked by numerous sources not just the BBB but by Charity Navigator (One of the most reputable evaluators of Charities) and BDO (One of the most reputable and well-known accounting audit firms).

He used Overhead as a way to analyze what he thought WWP was actually bringing. In fact, when he used this overhead he didn't even come up with the right numbers because he has 0 idea of how to read an actual tax form. He claimed WWP's overhead was $115,199,467 when in fact it was only $95,511,549. A huge difference.

Guidstar and other charity reviewers stepped in on his claims and stated that overhead is NOT a the correct way to judge a charity.

In 2013, WWP received a 96% out of 100 in Fiscal year of 2013 for accountability and transparency. Just so you can see who that matches up with charities like Disabled American Veterans 96%, Pat Tillman Foundation 89% and the USO a 97%.

WWP actually hires BDO to audit them every single year to ensure that the money Americans and American Troop supporters are spending towards this cause are in fact going to the right people JUST to debunk any smear campaigns that may come across that people like yourself wont take the time to research on your own.

So just so I'm setting this straight. WWP is a 100% legit campaign that some conspiracy theorist decided to type up an article on with an insane amount of false and incorrect information that he self gathered and decided to spread through Social media like wildfire that guys like yourself allowed to let tarnish a great Organization simply because you believe everything you read.

PS. The 300k number he provided you in that article, he couldn't provide any proof. He essentially added that in there just to further peeve you. Congrats on buying into it. A simple google search goes a long ways.

Last but not least, if that doesn't help you. A triple amputee American Veteran debunked it in one of his articles as well having dealt with WWP firsthand and stated that when no on else was there. They were.

I'll take his word for it over the word of an Alex Graham or anyone else. Including you.

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,870,382
    Next Level: 7,172,237

4. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 7th, 2015),CAG Cookie (August 7th, 2015),CAG JB (August 8th, 2015),NuT jOb (August 10th, 2015),pred8or08 (August 7th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 15455
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time

AMEN..... Google that shit woohoo..sorry

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,617,992
    Next Level: 1,757,916

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to pred8or08 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 7th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time

Good reading

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,223,810
    Next Level: 4,297,834

Rep Points: 15928
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 2nd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:28 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pred8or08 View Post
    Has anyone ever thought of trying to get CAG involved in charitys ..like the wounded soldier project or stuff like that.. just trying to think of ways to put the clans name out there .. majority of us have a military background be it family or one's self... why not give back to the men and women that served our country.. feeling patriotic even thou I just broke my suspension on the side of a Fucking hill
    If my twitch ever gets popular enough I wanna set something up like that.

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,632,310
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Rep Points: 4940
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time

Yeah great reading, way to go Beastmode. So I just donated mine and am now calling out Tricky3. Its like the ice bucket challenge don't make me sending a YouTube video and get this shit viral I will do it. Let's keep this shit rolling

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 908,132
    Next Level: 1,000,000

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Prod1gy For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 8th, 2015),Tricky3 (August 8th, 2015)

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    08:28 PM

I stick to local programs and the Programs that help and helped my soldiers who were wounded during deployments 2005-2011. Perhaps it was the WWF or something but it was fact based and a huge news story/investigation. I'll have to dig into it when I have time, I am only making this quick post since the boy just fell asleep on me.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,421,977
    Next Level: 5,107,448

12. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ARCTIK KLuTCH For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (August 8th, 2015),CHONG (August 8th, 2015)

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    10:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIK KLuTCH View Post
    I stick to local programs and the Programs that help and helped my soldiers who were wounded during deployments 2005-2011. Perhaps it was the WWF or something but it was fact based and a huge news story/investigation. I'll have to dig into it when I have time, I am only making this quick post since the boy just fell asleep on me.
    I know Susan G. Koman breast cancer thing was really screwed up and kept like 90% of donations. There was a huge write up on the top 100% was non-profits/ charities. It really made people think.

Sent from Crabville a suburb of Herpes Town.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,388,304
    Next Level: 6,058,010

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    08:28 PM

Maybe this is the article that BEAST was referring to, I haven't heard anything about the WWP in years. What I had read and was going around was way back when I was Active Duty and still stationed in Alaska so sometime 2007-2010.
    Last edited by Beastmode; August 8th, 2015 at 08:28 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,421,977
    Next Level: 5,107,448

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

I really doubt that something screwy is going on with WWP ... I have heard the scanless stories about them but I have also read tons of articles and stories about how this program has helped a lot of military heroes.

We have no right bashing programs like these regardless of what we hear or read ... until it is proven by a court ruling that a program like this is ripping off the American people we need to keep your "jappers" shut ... if you have nothing good to say about something or someone without concrete proof don't say nothing at all ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,764,078
    Next Level: 305,690,101

16. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (August 9th, 2015),CAG JB (August 8th, 2015),pred8or08 (August 8th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast