CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Charity

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:21 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Quote Originally Posted by pred8or08 View Post
    I understand what your saying but I was never going to get one in the first place..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure what the issue is here, the point was made that your original post that started this whole rank talk was disrespectful. You apologized as you didn't mean to come off that way. Then remarks about being demoted and not holding rank are being thrown around?

I know these threads are open, won't be closed, nothings deleted, and I'm not against that. So if you are so concerned about this Charity Thread and what it stands for then drop it. Continuing to fill this thread with DRAMA does nothing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tricky3; August 28th, 2015 at 03:01 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,811,935
    Next Level: 4,297,834

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (August 27th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 15455
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:21 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

No drama ..I'll just drop out of CAG

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,612,223
    Next Level: 1,757,916

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:21 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Also unnecessary but if it's just to much to just drop this conversation and get back to what matters....well that's up to you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,811,935
    Next Level: 4,297,834

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:21 PM

That's drama though Pred. No one came down on you. No one ever stated that you weren't going to be promoted.

I don't understand how it went from you apologizing for coming off as disrespectful to you taking an indefinite leave of absence to you losing rank and then to you leaving CAG.... like seriously bro.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,846,179
    Next Level: 7,172,237

6. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (August 27th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (August 27th, 2015),CAG JB (August 27th, 2015),Tricky3 (August 27th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:21 PM
    Co-Leader

I also find that post disrespectful,I am one of those people that Beastmode stated as living pay check to pay check.I am the only earner within my family and support a family of a wife and two young kids.For this reason I live on every penny I have and still o have little room for luxury if anything.Luxury comes at a cost to me where I either have to save for months on end or take money from the mouths of my family for something that ain't needed.
    Charity is something I respect a lot,from veteran charities, animal charities and children's charities.If I had the money spare to give anything id be jumping at it as I believe every good deed that someone does gets returned to them aka karma.
    Iv been a CAG Dogg for well over 2 years now and still because of "my circumstances" I have not be able to donate to the site that I luv passionately.Its been said before that donations aren't expected and not compulsory and also that there is no need for explanation as to why members cannot donate but yet your post pred8or08 with the comment "not to spend your last dollar on crack" make me feel that I am pushed to do so and in such a uneasy manner.
    I ain't just some crack user because I haven't got the money to give.
    I ain't writing this to cause drama or further drama,I am writing this as I found what was said disrespectful towards my situation.
    Iv said my piece and that's all im saying on this topic.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,038,332
    Next Level: 55,714,302

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (August 27th, 2015),CAG ToxicBob (August 27th, 2015),OnixEwok (August 27th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time

It was a wise crack that I shouldn't of said i m sorry

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Anybody else

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time

After speaking with beastmode. I realize my comments are out of line .. They weren't meant to be malicious or disrespectful to anyone or to anybody.. I would like to stay with CAG but if not so be it .. I'm used to firing people up with comments to get payed in my line of work.. If I offended you or anyone ,I'm sorry I consider you guys family and have had good times with you.. Guess in my mind I was wanting CAG to be more than a clan and pushing a bit hard for an outcome..again sorry

12. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to pred8or08 For This Fucking Post:

sgtgundoc (August 27th, 2015),Tricky3 (August 27th, 2015)

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:21 AM

Cheech must be in a good mood because people who post like this, especially the disrespect plus the threat to leave....he used to send people packing with no more forum access. I'm 32....I live penny to fucking penny right now. Why? It isn't really for YOU to know why people aren't donating. Maybe some don't support the cause, some do but need the money, some are lazy, and some just can't afford it. If you are naive enough to think there are even close to 1,000 people that saw this thread and chose not to donate then I'm sorry, but it might be under 1/4 of that. I served 10 years only to be forced out and paid $1500 a month for being unemployable due to either my injuries in combat or the medicines I take to be able to get out of bed. I live in Alaska where if you want a decent place ($400-$600 rental in most places) it costs about $1200 PLUS utilities. So if I have extra money after my bills and feeding myself and my 3 year old son, my extra money goes to things for him like clothes, toys, books, things that make him happy because he deserves it. I'm a 90% disabled vet that doesn't ask for charity but donates what I do have to Veterans, my ear and time. I spend my free time during Fall/Spring semester, while taking a full load, being both a volunteer and advocate with the University of Alaska-Fairbanks Student Veterans. I don't think this was about the donations to start with but anger towards promotions in the first place, but I hold no grudges, if you're still in CAG then you're still family. Just remember to vent properly so it doesn't start a poo slinging fight.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,410,476
    Next Level: 5,107,448

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ARCTIK KLuTCH For This Fucking Post:

pred8or08 (August 27th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Gotcha ..understand.. Loud and clear