Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:40 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I meant Afghanistan-Province, Iraq-City/location. I've never seen a helicopter drone that sweeps for IEDS, I know drones like the Predator, Global Hawk, Reaper, and others can spot potential IEDS from disturbed ground temperature and so can helicopters like the Apaches. I've never seen one in my 10 years in. It is a hard thing to deal with but I would be up asses until questions were answered. I was laying in a poncho covered hooch freezing my ass off that day and month at Fort Lewis in BDU's and face paint getting ready for our deployment that summer to Mosul, Iraq. We went down there from Anxhorage with our Strykers for over a month since they were offloaded there on their way to JRTC in Louisiana before being sent to Kuwait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,486,550
    Next Level: 5,107,448

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:40 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIK KLuTCH View Post
    I meant Afghanistan-Province, Iraq-City/location. I've never seen a helicopter drone that sweeps for IEDS, I know drones like the Predator, Global Hawk, Reaper, and others can spot potential IEDS from disturbed ground temperature and so can helicopters like the Apaches. I've never seen one in my 10 years in. It is a hard thing to deal with but I would be up asses until questions were answered. I was laying in a poncho covered hooch freezing my ass off that day and month at Fort Lewis in BDU's and face paint getting ready for our deployment that summer to Mosul, Iraq. We went down there from Anxhorage with our Strykers for over a month since they were offloaded there on their way to JRTC in Louisiana before being sent to Kuwait.

To be honest I don't know that either. All we were told was its was an unmanned ariel drone helicopter, that was being put to a field test. It was initially designed to sweep for ied's. The fact it screwed up and someone died might be why you have never seen one. I do know it was do to be stationed on the x-craft a.k.a the seafighter which was also a prototype steath boat at the time it to was a prototype. You can look that boat up as it has been officially commissiomed. As far as getting the truth my mom went as far as congress. It did no good.

Experience: 4,307,359

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Also there was one picture of the drone helicopter. It weighs roughly 3,200 pounds and is about 20-25 ft in length. Maybe 30. My mom still has a picture of it somewhere. It was given to her by William A chatfield at the time he was head of selective service and we met him. He also gave me his branded coin.

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Oh so it was a training accident....wow that is insane and A SHAME when you're left answerless without that needed closure. If they hid, made it difficult, or had various stories that still didn't answer questions they are covering their asses big time. I wouldn't stop until they answered ALL of my questions.

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

We continuously try. But due to the fact that it was deemed a "military operation" and involved a corporate giant like northrop Grumman. It's almost impossible. We have been fighting since the day he passed but its literally like beating your head against a concrete wall. Mind you I was 14 when he was taken but it remains one of the proudest memories I have when they awarded him the Navy distinguished service medal. Although both parties cannot confirm nor deny that this excersize took place in a combat zone. So the Navy cross could not be given

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CHONG For This Fucking Post:

ARCTIK KLuTCH (August 14th, 2015),pred8or08 (August 13th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Another donation confirmed !!!!

CAG Azrael

Thank you !!!

If this keeps up you guys are going to have a nice amount at the end of the month for charity and prizes !!! Holy shit !!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,406,219
    Next Level: 305,690,101

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (August 13th, 2015),Beastmode (August 15th, 2015),Tricky3 (August 13th, 2015)

CAG Bitch
    Rep Points: 16959
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:40 AM
    Forum Regular

This is a cool thing to do

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 812,366
    Next Level: 824,290

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to smufti1994 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 14th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Well I wish your family the best in that tragic and terrible situation. Don't ever give up. I've had my Senator, Lisa Murkowski, go after people in the Pentagon, the State's Congress Representatives that I was stationed in (became an Alaska Resident in 2003 and always will be), and she didn't back down until the issues were either resolved or she got the answers that were being sought. If you haven't used your Senators then that is a MUST.

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ARCTIK KLuTCH For This Fucking Post:

CHONG (August 14th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

I donated all of my money to my kids birthdays this month lol. Paid for two parties and lots of presents. Happens when your two kids are 2 years apart but born in the same week of the same month! Hopefully as Nikki fades out and the kids get older the two can start having the "big party" together and little celebrations on their day.

14. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ARCTIK KLuTCH For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (August 15th, 2015),CHONG (August 14th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:40 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Bumping for those who attended 3 o'clock meeting

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,904,468
    Next Level: 4,297,834

16. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (August 15th, 2015),Beastmode (August 15th, 2015),CHONG (August 15th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread