CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hundreds of Destiny Cheaters Banned

Discuss featured articles, topics from Games, Videos, Jokes, Stories & Entertainment here! News about XBOX, PS3, WII, Movies, Hollywood and Music can be found here. You can also share your favorite jokes and comic strips here as well!

Rep Points: 1700
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:49 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

All meaning, they spend all that time to create/find these cheats so they can be "good" instead of just practicing small things to actually be good.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 250,367
    Next Level: 300,073

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SpikeTheNewb For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (September 9th, 2015)

Stud
    Rep Points: 1030
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:49 AM
    Forum NooB

I'm glad Bungie is taking this kind of thing seriously. I had an unusual experience a few weeks ago when one of the multiplayer games I was on was hijacked. I was playing Black Ops II and we were on Raid playing Hardcore. Anyway this team shows up and started kicking the crap out of us. Then they announced they were making the game more interesting and everyone was given rocket launchers and JETPACKS! I have no idea how they did it and I quit out of the lobby to protect myself in case they were doing something they weren't suppose to be doing, better safe than sorry right?

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 232,763
    Next Level: 242,754

+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123