Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Playstation Division Forums

Discuss all general merzin topics

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    04:24 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mbaucom View Post
    Thats not really a roster, posting on a forum is not an easy way to see who is playing what. Makes it difficult and not user friendly to have to go through everyone profile to see if they are on ps4 or what games they play. I look at the members list and it tells me all the people on xbox but no ps4. Seem way too difficult to something that can be simple.
    Tell you what bro. I've been currently working myself on the COD side with ps4 players getting there marksmans done.
    In an effort to build a roster. On the bf4 side I don't have it. How would you like a shot at helping build something big? Your rite our x1 side is strong. Our ps4 side needs building. How would you feel about helping out and helping recruits get there bf marksman? There is a lot of room to move up man. Especially for the guys who help. I am extending this opprotunity to you because I see you are dedicated and want to see good things.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,324,524
    Next Level: 5,107,448

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CHONG For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (September 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 1325
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    06:24 PM
    Forum NooB

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CHONG View Post
    Tell you what bro. I've been currently working myself on the COD side with ps4 players getting there marksmans done.
    In an effort to build a roster. On the bf4 side I don't have it. How would you like a shot at helping build something big? Your rite our x1 side is strong. Our ps4 side needs building. How would you feel about helping out and helping recruits get there bf marksman? There is a lot of room to move up man. Especially for the guys who help. I am extending this opprotunity to you because I see you are dedicated and want to see good things.
    I'm down! I actually have a lot of little ideas that might make the new recruits starting process be a little smoother, which will help retain them. Is there a way we can actually talk? Party or teamspeak? Lets get these recruits ( including me lol ) set up and ready for success

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 265,074
    Next Level: 300,073

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to mbaucom For This Fucking Post:

CHONG (September 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

I'm currently at work but yes my man I will be on tonight. Im downloading teamspeak as well. Today is the start of my four day weekend so yesh man we can do some planning and conversing. We will also have Beastmode join as well. He is above me and it would be good to have his input as well on matters. Sound good bro-migo?

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 1325
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Sounds good, just yell at me when your ready and we can get this done.. Have fun at work by the way lol

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 265,074
    Next Level: 300,073

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to mbaucom For This Fucking Post:

CHONG (September 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by mbaucom View Post
    Sounds good, just yell at me when your ready and we can get this done.. Have fun at work by the way lol
    I hate you haha

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Attention Playstation Division I'm going to be watching the forums and expecting everyone to be posting. It is the best way for all of us to interact. I really do not want to have a post requirement setup but if activity does not increase their could possibly be a clan wide post requirement. When Bravo was on Xbox we had a requirement for recruits to have 20 posts before they were allowed membership. We have members who do not even have that. If activity does not change within a week I will be talking with other leaders and be making changes that might upset a few people. Just giving you guys a heads up. I have always had a passion for gaming and this community and expect if I take the time out of each day to play and motivate you guys I expect the same from all of you. Lets spread the word get on the forums and post about your favorite game. Post clips, videos, your daily routine, favorite guns, setups, streaks, clan battles, ranking up , recruitment, and most of all why we are the best. Thank you for your time and get those posts up and lets show that we mean business on Playstation.

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,765,800
    Next Level: 10,000,000

10. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (July 23rd, 2016),CAG JB (July 23rd, 2016),CAG ToxicBob (July 23rd, 2016),Fade89 (July 23rd, 2016),Lambjimb0 (July 23rd, 2016)

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:24 PM

Read and understood. I will pass along this information to the platoon sergeant and have him make sure our guys know what's up.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,224,768
    Next Level: 6,058,010

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Bumping for members

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]