CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SprayAim BF4 Marksman

Post your information for your Battlefield Marksman.

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:53 AM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by SprayAim View Post
    my god there's a lot of work to do just for marksman games..... starting to second guess if i really want this award now lol

Lol it gets to become like second nature when get used to how many kills are relevant to a certain ribbon and then its just a quick browse through each report.

What essentially makes reading them easier which il tell everyone going for bf4 awards is to stick with 1 weapon per game as much as you can this way on each battlelog report for your confirms kills all you initially have to do is look up the best weapon kills as these will be the confirmable kills as no other weapon was used.

I did this for at least 4 months when I first joined CAG as it made things a lot easier to read until I myself got up to speed.
    also from what iv seen of your battlefield gameplay you seem to be a consistent and competent solider at range so i cant see you switching too much.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,545,805
    Next Level: 55,714,302

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

once i have got these marksman's cleared up i may have to do just that until i have got all proficiency medals squared away.

quick question.

other medals like medic etc. can these be gained at the same time as proficiency medals... meaning can a game being counted for kills also be used as a link to support/ medic and such

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,805,826
    Next Level: 19,059,430

Rep Points: 1660
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Ok I cant link my reports yet as I have no PC and can't via Xbox and with the time difference I may have trouble finding witnesses ingame. I will start my own thread though and do it in the correct format but the thing that's confusing me is the ribbons etc. I know the basic requirement is no vehicle or explosive kills count towards 350. I also played Hardline last night no witnesses but can see from my reports under the best weapon kills I got alot of kill over the course of the games I played do these count as well?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 285,470
    Next Level: 300,073

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by SprayAim View Post
    once i have got these marksman's cleared up i may have to do just that until i have got all proficiency medals squared away.

quick question.

other medals like medic etc. can these be gained at the same time as proficiency medals... meaning can a game being counted for kills also be used as a link to support/ medic and such

Affirmative man
    CAG JB

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Banyan Sevou View Post
    Ok I cant link my reports yet as I have no PC and can't via Xbox and with the time difference I may have trouble finding witnesses ingame. I will start my own thread though and do it in the correct format but the thing that's confusing me is the ribbons etc. I know the basic requirement is no vehicle or explosive kills count towards 350. I also played Hardline last night no witnesses but can see from my reports under the best weapon kills I got alot of kill over the course of the games I played do these count as well?

I will be around Mon,Tues and maybe Wed I can help you knock these kills out same goes for helping grey do the same.
    Tell me this does you phone have the ability to take a screen shot as if it does we could by all means allow you to take a screen shot and replace the battlelog link with it until the time comes where you find alternative means.
    CAG JB

Rep Points: 1660
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

My phone is ancient loading up Battlelog takes along time. I can do it in the local library though. I know that 25 confirmed kills a day for 14 days would get me to 350 so I will stick with the same weapon and class in games. I'm just worried that not having witnesses in game is going to hinder me.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 285,470
    Next Level: 300,073

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Banyan Sevou View Post
    My phone is ancient loading up Battlelog takes along time. I can do it in the local library though. I know that 25 confirmed kills a day for 14 days would get me to 350 so I will stick with the same weapon and class in games. I'm just worried that not having witnesses in game is going to hinder me.

Nope man shouldn't hinder you at all,like I said il be on quite a bit Monday and tuesday from 8pm gmt so if your able to be around then chances are you'll achieve a lot more than just 25 kills a day.
    What I will say is as long as you stay active on site exceptions and extensions can be made to accommodate
    CAG JB

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

SprayAim (July 5th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12