CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: CAG: Official Gears of War 4 Thread

Discuss all general topics about Gears of War here!

Threaded View

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:39 PM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by xSTILETTOSx View Post
    You say that but what I hear is; "Cookie, you like to run around and cut up so Gears isn't probably a game you should get darlin. Go get Barbie Princess Buttplugs Ken." See? I totally need to be put away in a black room with a jacket that makes me hug myself!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Lol,theirs plenty of females in the gaming world that own on this game.A few people that I games with before I found CAG where girls and they could hold their own in this game.

Its a complex game based around using cover,knowing when to fight,when not to and when to run to survive to battle again.

Check out a few tube videos on the gears series.If u like a good decent story campaign you'll get it with gears,multiplayer is something that will either excite you everytime you play it or you'll be frustrated to the point where u could commit murder and completely hate it
    Last edited by CAG JB; July 11th, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,264,558
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (July 11th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10