CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: I Am Sorry, Overeaction

Recruitment HQ for CAG: All conversations regarding our recruitment efforts will be here.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:07 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I Am Sorry, Overeaction

First off i would like to apologise to all of you in the J-1 team for my overreaction yesterday. I noticed some instructions i had given had not been followed and due to the already bad day i was having i let this get to me and overshadow all the great things you are doing.

My bad day is no excuse to take it out on you guys, i should have stuck to shouting at my kids like i normally do :P

I have noticed the efforts from each and every one of you and the evidence is clear with all of the new recruits we have joining our family over this last week since this team was formed. You all deserve a round of applause for the work you are putting in. Sincerely!

Now i feel i need to explain why i would like certain threads to be maintained clearly so you can all understand why.

On the first page of the "CAG Clan Recruitment Threads" Thread is a list of forums for you guys to respond to LF Clan posts along with links to the recruitment threads in question. I do not want these threads maintained because they are mine... I want them maintained because we should only have 1 main recruitment post on each forum with all of us monitoring it. this will increase the likelihood that it will be seen and keep it at the top of the page as we all get online at different times essentially keeping the thread at the very top of its results 24/7. There are also websites out there who do not appreciate multiple posts from the same clan and can remove us from the forum for breaching there rules. This would be counter productive for us.

I understand that you guys want referrals, if you would like your referral link adding to these clan threads or would like your thread to be used in its place, just let me know either on these forums or via PM and i will happily switch the information. This switch can even be done on a weekly basis to give everyone an equal opportunity of gaining referrals to CAGclan.com - what do you guys think about that?

If we are all working as a team to keep these threads active then any recruit who joins as a result is a win for us all. if we are in competition with one another our posts are going to be buried by one another and for periods of time that we are not online due to work and/or sleep

If any of you have suggestions, ideas or alternate means of recruiting, please make your voice heard. Everyone's opinion is valued and will be considered.

We have a system in place and i hope now you can all see it we are on the same page. Please continue all the hard work you are committing to the cause and if you have questions just hit me up.

Thank Guys and Gal

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,730,364
    Next Level: 19,059,430

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (July 3rd, 2015),CAG Cookie (July 3rd, 2015),CAG Covieleader (July 4th, 2015),Lesbehonest (July 3rd, 2015),MoB Corleone352 (July 3rd, 2015),NuT jOb (July 3rd, 2015)

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:07 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

No worries! HUGS!!!!!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,531,744
    Next Level: 6,058,010

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Cookie For This Fucking Post:

SladeFPS (July 3rd, 2015)

+ Post New Thread