Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: CAG Clan Recruitment Threads

Recruitment HQ for CAG: All conversations regarding our recruitment efforts will be here.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:22 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG TheKid View Post
    I just made an account on Call of Duty forums and whenever I post something it says it's being moderated. I posted these posts back around 3. This is what I see:

2s9ui9w

As you can see I posted this two hours before Azrael and it says it's being moderated. I don't know why but this has happened on all 3 of my posts. Anyone have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by CAG Azrael View Post
    If I'm not mistaken kid this is because your account is new where as I have had mine for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has nothing to do with your accounts being new unfortunately. Iv'e been on those forums for an age and i still get moderated.... frustrating as fuck

it's supposed to discourage spam or whatever but it's complete bullshit - i make every response to LFC posts personal and different and still get modded and sometimes i get shit denied

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,756,799
    Next Level: 19,059,430

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 22204
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:22 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SprayAim View Post
    Azreal.

I enjoyed seeing your name in our recruitment threads for AW recently. keep up the good work and reprisent, if possible though could you also pay some attention to our threads and the LFC's for other games? Thanks Man

Kid

Thaks for putting your name down to help out man but i don't see an awful lot of input from you. Let me know when you are going to put some work in please
    Definitely brother I will do that!!

CAG Azrael
    The angel of death

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,150,274
    Next Level: 4,297,834

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:22 AM

I know I have enjoyed playing with Recruits alongside Azrael, especially staying on extra to assist with xxREACTIONZxx (might have misspelled his name a little) on COD:AW. I am more than willing to assist with COD:AW recruits. It is the only game I have with my new XB1 and with the end coming rather soon I don't plan on buying any other game like Ghosts. I probably will get a used copy of BO2 to get used to their classes/set up (lack of exo suit too) next month but I am strictly a COD and, if it lives up to the hype and MP videos, I have Halo 5 paid for along with Rainbow Six.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,516,963
    Next Level: 5,107,448

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIK KLuTCH View Post
    I know I have enjoyed playing with Recruits alongside Azrael, especially staying on extra to assist with xxREACTIONZxx (might have misspelled his name a little) on COD:AW. I am more than willing to assist with COD:AW recruits. It is the only game I have with my new XB1 and with the end coming rather soon I don't plan on buying any other game like Ghosts. I probably will get a used copy of BO2 to get used to their classes/set up (lack of exo suit too) next month but I am strictly a COD and, if it lives up to the hype and MP videos, I have Halo 5 paid for along with Rainbow Six.
    i play tanks which is free to download, may be worth a look for you and there is a bunch of us who have ghosts... you can pick that up pretty cheap now so some more food for thought...

you wanna help out with recruitment and help maintain our posts?

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

ARCTIK KLuTCH (September 9th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 22204
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:22 AM

has nothing to do with your accounts being new unfortunately. Iv'e been on those forums for an age and i still get moderated.... frustrating as fuck

it's supposed to discourage spam or whatever but it's complete bullshit - i make every response to LFC posts personal and different and still get modded and sometimes i get shit denied
    I seem to get moderated quite often anymore but my shit always goes through almost immediately and have never been unfortunate enough to have one not go through yet thankfully

CAG Azrael
    The angel of death

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 4,150,274
    Next Level: 4,297,834

Rep Points: 36307
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:22 AM
    Alpha Co

Azreal.

I enjoyed seeing your name in our recruitment threads for AW recently. keep up the good work and reprisent, if possible though could you also pay some attention to our threads and the LFC's for other games? Thanks Man

Kid

Thaks for putting your name down to help out man but i don't see an awful lot of input from you. Let me know when you are going to put some work in please
    I gave up on the AW site because of my moderation issue but I post on the battlefield sites every day responding to anyone looking for a platoon.... Like I said my data just reset so I'm able to do more and have made an effort to... Let me know what else you want me to do
    2wpkmkl

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,258,688
    Next Level: 6,058,010

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG TheKid For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (September 9th, 2015),SprayAim (September 9th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time

I gave up on the AW site because of my moderation issue but I post on the battlefield sites every day responding to anyone looking for a platoon.... Like I said my data just reset so I'm able to do more and have made an effort to... Let me know what else you want me to do

No worries Kid, thanks for updating me.

are you keeping on top of destiny recruitment? i cant check that forum for some reason so cant help out myself...

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

I appreciate the continual recruitment of the battlelog forums Kid,most if not all of our battlefield applications come in terms of this and due to lack of recruitment staff from both Whiskey and Tango it ain't been to successful as of late.
    Much appreciated!
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,418,491
    Next Level: 55,714,302

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG TheKid (September 10th, 2015),SprayAim (September 9th, 2015)

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:22 AM

i play tanks which is free to download, may be worth a look for you and there is a bunch of us who have ghosts... you can pick that up pretty cheap now so some more food for thought...

you wanna help out with recruitment and help maintain our posts?
    I don't plan on getting Ghosts just Black Ops 2 soon. But yeah I can "Officially" help out recruits, I play with them all the time. I would love to get them adjusted to the website, game play, and earning their spot in the CAG Clan/get their medals completed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,516,963
    Next Level: 5,107,448

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 12th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIK KLuTCH View Post
    I don't plan on getting Ghosts just Black Ops 2 soon. But yeah I can "Officially" help out recruits, I play with them all the time. I would love to get them adjusted to the website, game play, and earning their spot in the CAG Clan/get their medals completed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What you're willing to do is what we expect of all members Arctik. Recruits are our number 1 priority after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

ARCTIK KLuTCH (September 11th, 2015),CAG JB (September 9th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 136

Actions :  (View-Readers)