CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Wars Mumbai, India Results

Discussion for the Predators of the Marine Corps. SOC (Special Operations Command).

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:30 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Clan Wars Mumbai, India Results

What's up Predators? Just wanted to thank all of you that participated in the war this weekend. I know we didn't come out on top like we had hoped for. I know last night didn't make much sense, and I don't have an answer as to why it went down the way it did. All I know is that regardless of the scoreboard at the end of the night I'm proud to run with this group.

d4a66ebb21d29cd4b1a49c07cbea8430

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,865,287
    Next Level: 4,297,834

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:30 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I'll be real honest. You don't score only 194 points the first night and then blow up nearly 400 points the 2nd night with out lobby boosting.

Even when we ran Clan wars with 8-9 lobbies going we closed out in the 600's so to do that in the 10-19 bracket is insane and damn near impossible without exploiting the system.

Every damn one of you should be proud. The first night we held 1st place and closed it out really strong. To the point these guys felt the need to do this in order to win. Seriously pat yourselves on the back.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,938,483
    Next Level: 7,172,237

3. The Following 7 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG Brutality (June 28th, 2015),CAG Cookie (June 28th, 2015),CAG JB (June 28th, 2015),Prod1gy (June 28th, 2015),StormySGT ELIAS (June 29th, 2015),Tricky3 (June 28th, 2015),WildBoy (June 28th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Next clan wars, let's try and run teams of 3 people. Host always being the one with the lowest KD in the group.

This should give us a chance to land in games faster, and keeps lobbies from going against so many try hards as we will have pugs in the group running with us

5. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG Brutality (June 28th, 2015),Tricky3 (June 28th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time

I just looked into DXG gaming an apparently they've only been around for a few months but already have a reputation for exploiting and boosting and have had several members accounts get banned for it.

Seriously knew something was up with them when you take the defenses down on a node and it takes 34 wins to cap it and just as you play the first game of the node with defenses down you come out to see it capped. That's impossible in the 10-19 bracket. They were seriously capping nodes in a blink of an eye it was insane.

7. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG Brutality (June 28th, 2015),CAG JB (June 28th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Beastmode View Post
    I just looked into DXG gaming an apparently they've only been around for a few months but already have a reputation for exploiting and boosting and have had several members accounts get banned for it.

Seriously knew something was up with them when you take the defenses down on a node and it takes 34 wins to cap it and just as you play the first game of the node with defenses down you come out to see it capped. That's impossible in the 10-19 bracket. They were seriously capping nodes in a blink of an eye it was insane.

The way these guys were capping nodes last night was beyond belief, i don't blame anyone last night for their loss of moral. Despite overwhelming odds CAG still managed to secure a second place victory due to the hard work and dedication each and every one of you who participated demonstrated.

i am proud to game with each and everyone of you. i will also apologize for having to leave 2 hours in to the second day. If it were not for the sunburn on my eyelids and migraine from too much sun i would have ignored the blatant cheating of our opposition and the fact i had 0 sleep except an afternoon nap though i suppose everyone has their breaking point.

Sunburnt eyelids are no joke.....

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,445,158
    Next Level: 19,059,430

9. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

CAG Brutality (June 28th, 2015),CAG JB (June 28th, 2015),Prod1gy (June 28th, 2015),Tricky3 (June 28th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 16238
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

Great Job guys at working so hard last night on clan wars!! We just got robbed but we now know we can compete better down in the lower brackets and I think if we just keep our heads high we can go into the next clan wars and destroy the competition. Just tweak the little things from this clan wars and we will be unstoppable. Congrats once again and you all should be proud of what we did especially in that first night with our closing push to cap some nodes to propel us into the lead.

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,048,969
    Next Level: 1,209,937

Rep Points: 34491
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:30 PM

Big big props to all of you. We played our game last night and that's all anyone can ask. THAT clan needs a swift kick in the buttocks, cheating fools. But there is no reason to get down, let's just hope we do not get paired with them again as we know what they will do. Does anyone have some beachhead contacts lol. Great job!

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,986,319
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Rep Points: 990
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 6th, 2024
    Local Time

Yeah good shit boys and girls. Was definitely something weird going on last night. Highlight of the night for me was shitty on the guys who left the clan to start their own. Was great grinding with everyone and meeting more clan members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 130,459
    Next Level: 157,092

13. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Shocks For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (June 28th, 2015),Tricky3 (June 28th, 2015)

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:30 PM

We fought till the end. That is the important thing!!!! We didn't give up and played till the final minutes. We should all be proud of the hard work we put in for this clan war. Personally second is better than 3rd. Yea we didn't get first, but at least we know we didn't boost and we know we stuck in there! Big props boys!!!!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,440,068
    Next Level: 6,058,010

15. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Cookie For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (June 29th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Shocks View Post
    Yeah good shit boys and girls. Was definitely something weird going on last night. Highlight of the night for me was shitty on the guys who left the clan to start their own. Was great grinding with everyone and meeting more clan members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They actually sent Randuken a pm asking to scrim us this weekend to show there's "no hard feelings".

Personally, I heard you guys worked them pretty good, so they got their Scrim and if there's no hard feelings, I'm curious as to why they keep calling CAG "FAG" in their playercards. Lol

Seems to me they're still upset because they can't seem to keep themselves from talking about our clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAG Beastmode View Post
    I'll be real honest. You don't score only 194 points the first night and then blow up nearly 400 points the 2nd night with out lobby boosting.

Even when we ran Clan wars with 8-9 lobbies going we closed out in the 600's so to do that in the 10-19 bracket is insane and damn near impossible without exploiting the system.

Every damn one of you should be proud. The first night we held 1st place and closed it out really strong. To the point these guys felt the need to do this in order to win. Seriously pat yourselves on the back.

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast