Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Suggestion For Clan Wars Predators

Discussion for the Predators of the Marine Corps. SOC (Special Operations Command).

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:09 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I saw this and can't help but question what kind of excuse I would need since I couldn't play. I have a doctors excuse. I can't dress myself or even feed myself correctly due to my elbow from the sandbags. So I will apologize one more time for not being able to play

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,556,326
    Next Level: 6,058,010

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by xSTILETTOSx View Post
    I saw this and can't help but question what kind of excuse I would need since I couldn't play. I have a doctors excuse. I can't dress myself or even feed myself correctly due to my elbow from the sandbags. So I will apologize one more time for not being able to play

Lol you don't need a doctors note. Your situation is perfect understandable. Take care of business at home and get well soon

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 7,091,434
    Next Level: 7,172,237

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:09 AM

Seriously, I got one. Lol.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,556,326
    Next Level: 6,058,010

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Beastmode View Post
    Here's my suggestion. Sprayaim and Tricky get together come out with a firm layout and game plan for Clan wars.

I want to see the following in the layout:
    - How to get on and remain on the Predators roste

To get on the predators roster will be the same as it is now... find the thread with the requirements, read understand and give a FHY - these requirements will be changed to accomodate the new rules in regards to taking part and strikes

- How teams will be assembled

lets face it... set teams does not seem to be working..... with people not showing up, surprise guests and recruits wishing to lend a hand we rarely play with our designated team mates

i propose we go old school.... members participating in CW must be online 30 minutes prior to the start and jump in a large private lobby where the ranking officers/ intel officers can sort teams out

- How will those who commit and don't show up will be handled.

it will be a requirement for all members wishing to participate to be ON TIME unless a suitable explanation is given. this means to be online 30 minutes or more prior to the start of CW:
    -any player late will receive a warning for a first offence, an infraction for the second offence with a bench for the next CW, third offence infraction and benched for 2 CW. any more offences and be placed on casuals roster
    -No shows will receive and infraction and benched for the next CW, second offence = infraction and bench for next 2 CW, third offence infraction and sent to casuals roster

- Who will host the Casual roster for those that can't meet the demands of the Predators roster

The best candidate can be picked from those wishing to be on the CW roster and from those sent there via means of not adhering to predator requirements

- If strict guidelines are set in terms of a set amount of hours for every 2 Clan Wars etc whose going to track this, how and make sure it's accessible for everyone to see.

to be active in a clan war a player must be able to commit to 50% of the alloted CW time. Tricky has already mentioned setting up and maintain a spreadsheet to monitor participation of members.

See their thoughts if there's any tweaks they'd like to see made and run with it.

I personally like your train of thought here Spray but setup a solid system bring in extra input fine tune it and present it please

I have posted this on the forums so any other member of Bravo Co can offer input, thoughts or constructive critisim

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,806,841
    Next Level: 19,059,430

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    06:09 AM

I'm not sold on giving people actual infractions bro, We can work around the strike method. If they don't show then they'll be benched for next time. Now when I say don't show I mean you don't tell us anything. But yea actual infractions is a no go. That's something the higher ups over me will have def step in on it.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,994,377
    Next Level: 35,467,816

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    06:09 AM

Also keep in mind that come Black Ops 3 their is only going to be ONE Competitive Team & One Casual team for Clan Wars in CAG. It's been said many times that both 360 & 1 can indeed be on the same team. Their fore it's gonna take a lot more coordination so we can set the bar high.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,994,377
    Next Level: 35,467,816

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 15th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Randuken View Post
    I'm not sold on giving people actual infractions bro, We can work around the strike method. If they don't show then they'll be benched for next time. Now when I say don't show I mean you don't tell us anything. But yea actual infractions is a no go. That's something the higher ups over me will have def step in on it.
    this is why i have put my thoughts on the forum, for all to have a say.

what i have said above will work just as well without the infractions if needs be - i think the enforced benching and removal to the casuals team will be just as effective s deterant

all this is to ensure that only those serious about participating and ability to commit will put their names down so we dont go in higher brackets with half numbers

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Randuken View Post
    Also keep in mind that come Black Ops 3 their is only going to be ONE Competitive Team & One Casual team for Clan Wars in CAG. It's been said many times that both 360 & 1 can indeed be on the same team. Their fore it's gonna take a lot more coordination so we can set the bar high.

if we make sure the signup deadline is 5 days prior to the start of a cw this will give us ample time to get balanced teams together as we have been.... the stricter guidelines should also prevent being caught short with low members and make this run a lot smoother

Alpha and Bravo working together is great, i see no reason all can not adhere to new requirements once in place

Rep Points: 34491
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:09 AM

This was my first clan wars in roughly a month and here are my observations. I will not put names out here as I have already made Parch aware. But to come back and see that we were missing one full team was not pleasant, but considering what we were up against we fared well. Also to hear folks complaining and saying why are we doing this as it was a waste of time I almost flipped shit, but CW was called shortly after and I made Parch aware of these people. Now am I the best player? Hell no I am not, and most the time I am more focused on not being killed than killing. I agree that the strikes needs to be enforced, and if you cannot commit to at least one day then you need to be benched. Also only playing for two hours then hoping off unless cleared by the chain of command should call for you to be benched as well the next clan wars. Lets face it most of us excel at a handful of game modes or prefer certain ones over others. Things I heard was some folks bouncing offline because they didnt want to play a certain game mode. This should not be allowed either. If you commit to CW then you play the whole thing regardless of the game mode that is being played. If this happens then you should be benched the next clan wars as well. Being a former member of the Marine Corp we did not tolerate no shows, there was no 3 strikes and your done. It was one strike and if it happened again then you were done. During the debrief I suggested a one strike policy, being that this is for the competitive/elite CW players who play to win and not come in second. Frankly if we have 20 people say they can commit and we are playing in a higher bracket but only half the people show then the chances of wining are slim to none, and that is not fair to those who are still playing CW when the sun is coming up or to those who are playing and having to play catch up. Now maybe my one and done method is to much as it is just a game in the grand scheme of things, but something needs to be done. If you cant commit to at least one full 4 hour session then you should be benched, if you bounce because you dont like the game mode, then your benched. If you fail to show after commiting then your benched. Strikes need to be enforced to those who fail to contact whoever letting them know they cant make it because something has come up.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 2,028,567
    Next Level: 2,111,327

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to semperdog1775 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 15th, 2015),SprayAim (June 15th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Twonn View Post
    This was my first clan wars in roughly a month and here are my observations. I will not put names out here as I have already made Parch aware. But to come back and see that we were missing one full team was not pleasant, but considering what we were up against we fared well. Also to hear folks complaining and saying why are we doing this as it was a waste of time I almost flipped shit, but CW was called shortly after and I made Parch aware of these people. Now am I the best player? Hell no I am not, and most the time I am more focused on not being killed than killing. I agree that the strikes needs to be enforced, and if you cannot commit to at least one day then you need to be benched. Also only playing for two hours then hoping off unless cleared by the chain of command should call for you to be benched as well the next clan wars. Lets face it most of us excel at a handful of game modes or prefer certain ones over others. Things I heard was some folks bouncing offline because they didnt want to play a certain game mode. This should not be allowed either. If you commit to CW then you play the whole thing regardless of the game mode that is being played. If this happens then you should be benched the next clan wars as well. Being a former member of the Marine Corp we did not tolerate no shows, there was no 3 strikes and your done. It was one strike and if it happened again then you were done. During the debrief I suggested a one strike policy, being that this is for the competitive/elite CW players who play to win and not come in second. Frankly if we have 20 people say they can commit and we are playing in a higher bracket but only half the people show then the chances of wining are slim to none, and that is not fair to those who are still playing CW when the sun is coming up or to those who are playing and having to play catch up. Now maybe my one and done method is to much as it is just a game in the grand scheme of things, but something needs to be done. If you cant commit to at least one full 4 hour session then you should be benched, if you bounce because you dont like the game mode, then your benched. If you fail to show after commiting then your benched. Strikes need to be enforced to those who fail to contact whoever letting them know they cant make it because something has come up.

this is pretty much everything i have said in my posts in this thread. i completely agree with you twonn!

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 15th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 10