Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Spring Patch Q&A

Discuss the Battlefield 4 Regiment of CAG's Battlefield Brigade here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:41 AM
    Co-Leader

Spring Patch Q&A

Sorry if this looks like shit, limited on my phone lol.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...6&sf38575195=1

Thoughts? Discussion?

I'm a fan of the jet nerfs and mares leg mos def needs a buff lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,188,735
    Next Level: 47,989,448

Rep Points: 45509
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:41 PM
    XBOX One Division Member

Mare's Leg does indeed need a slight boost, not alot though.

I don't like what happened to the SRAW, more often than not my rockets will deathspiral out of control, and explode on the ground. The spotting changes also kinda suck. .015 of a degree, I mean... Come on.

I really like the new LMG, and the AN94 on burst. Both groza's are pretty meh, I'll stick to a PDW-R or MPx for smg's.

Shotguns outshoot DMR's at 100M or more. I think they shoot little nuclear balls now or something, could be wrong...
    iForge

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,580,547
    Next Level: 7,172,237

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RainyDaiz For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 13th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:41 AM
    Co-Leader

Just read over them notes and half of the questions seem like they get a typical automated answer.lol that's ea for ya.

Anyways iv been enjoying jets lately but I only tend to hop in a jet when im playing alone.But im used to things now with them so any potential nerf would be a down point for me but I suppose its something one would simply need to pick up on again.

Mares leg surely needs something more,iv been playing with this weapon since I dropped and have had quite a few horrible experiences.Theres been times this weapon has give me 3 hits on someone within close range and its took all 3 to drop them.id be happy with 2.

The SRAW,I never,ever use.Dont like it,never have.I always reach to the Rpg as im normally quite competent with it and it saves my ass quite a bit.
    The new Lmg,I haven't used this as of yet but I hope it plays pretty much the same as it did on Bf3 as it had a decent fire rate as well as still being able to sustain decent accuracy.I will be trying this in the near future on metro or lockers for them high traffic infantry areas.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,991,309
    Next Level: 55,714,302

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 13th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:41 AM
    Co-Leader

Yeah I never use the SRAW either but that thing was a bit arcadey with people hitting jets and shit. I'm cool with that nerf.

Only gun I can see myself using for more than 500 kills is the AN but that's gonna get lost in the AR shuffle over the ACE23 or AEK or Famas or AR160 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,188,735
    Next Level: 47,989,448

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:41 AM
    Co-Leader

Lollol I know the whole assault rifle shuffle all to well.i roll between the AR160,AEK and the ACE 21 also so I know what u mean here.lately iv had the AN set on my load out and permanently sticking with it to improve,same with the mares leg.

I'm seen some of the crazy SRAW jet stuff while in game.Tbh I would nearly say that's why majority use it.

I dont like exploitation within a game,I like to feel a sense of achievement so if that means iv to rock weapons that are a bit tricky to use or dont do as much damage per shot then so be it but I will avoid a weapon that may need a nerf as generally its commonly used a lot.

Hate being part of a majority in certain situations
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,991,309
    Next Level: 55,714,302

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 13th, 2015),RainyDaiz (June 13th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

Actions :  (View-Readers)