CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AW Sucks

Discuss the Advance Warfare Regiment of CAG's Call Of Duty Brigade here

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:00 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Every year the same complaint. I thought Ghosts was the worst this time last year. AW was new and innovative which was what the masses wanted. Sorry but *😒

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,791,836
    Next Level: 6,058,010

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PestiferousJoe For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 12th, 2015),OnixEwok (June 12th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:00 PM
    Co-Leader

AW Sucks

I want classic cod. I want what made cod cod. Good flowing maps with (2-3) multiple choke points , 3 kill streaks and 500 headshots for gold camo. Fuck everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,183,835
    Next Level: 47,989,448

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 12th, 2015)

Rep Points: 2384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by bertushead View Post
    and if they had make an Non exosuit gamemode, would you like it then?
    right before i posted this i played 1 hour mosh pit classic (no exo). and the maps and the buildings are all made to do exo and all that. So this game with no exo makes no sense. and another thing that this game pisses me off is fine have all the microtransactions you... but with stuff that do not effect the game play!!! how in the.. FUCK..!! did this came to mind!!! im half way throu the season and i still font have the speekeasy , the elite for the kf54 the one for the bal.. and i know this may sound like im whinning but it irritates me that im going against a guy with an elite weapon and im here with a normal weapon.... i mean... is it fair??.. lets say i just started to play cod today... is it a fair advantage??? ill bet you anything that blops 3 comes out and i still dont have one of those good elite weapons... now theyre making royalty legendary...RETIRED!!!! WTF!!!! this cod is wrong on so many levels... so yea
    If its not awesome...its not worth it.

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 102,443
    Next Level: 125,609

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DLCoconutAWSM For This Fucking Post:

HEADHUNTER1030 (June 12th, 2015)

Rep Points: 18270
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:00 PM

my first Elite weapon was the bal obsidian steed, and in one of my first supply drops,
    i was that kind of lucky, but others elite i don't have yet because i don't play much lately

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,597,439
    Next Level: 5,107,448

Rep Points: 20
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:00 AM

It is confirmed Black ops 3 will not be including an exo suit

CAG Dogg Level: 1 [?]
    Experience: 0
    Next Level: 10

Rep Points: 6859
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:00 PM
    Forum NooB

Cod is a dead horse that the franchise just keeps beating. The ONLY reason I will buy the next cod game is for the zombies, because it's trayarch making the zombies other than that this will be THE LAST ONE I BUY.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 282,683
    Next Level: 300,073

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ULTIMATEMR PAIN For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 15th, 2015)

Rep Points: 2384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

there is no big movement for the next cod.. there is burst jumping that its no where near as fast as AW its small burst so you can jump a lil higher and wall running but the guy that posted this in a utube vid who played the game said theres only like 2 walls you can run at every map and if you get stunned or emp'ed while running youll fall of so alot of people ended up not using it.
    If its not awesome...its not worth it.

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 102,443
    Next Level: 125,609

Rep Points: 18270
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

we will see,

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,597,439
    Next Level: 5,107,448

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 16238
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

For me AW doesn't completely suck. It has its ups and downs like every other COD. The exo suit idea was innovative and it causes the game to be faster which in some of the game modes is not a problem like TDM, Uplink and Hardpoint. What I dont like is the exo suit in SND or CTF. On the larger maps it doesn't hurt you as bad but when you play on smaller maps there is sometimes that you cant even make it out of your spawn before you get killed. In CTF players can pull a flag and be half away around the map in the time it takes for someone to respawn. These objective type game modes that require patients and tactical movements are not the same because everything you ever knew about how to play them just gets thrown out the window because situation can change in such a rapid fashion. I honestly think Treyarch and Black Ops III are going to revive the game a little just because they listened and understood that double jumping, exo boosting, speed killing was not what people want. Out with this new crap and back in with the old stuff that made Call of Duty what it is today.

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,058,329
    Next Level: 1,209,937

14. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Brutality For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (June 28th, 2015),Tricky3 (June 27th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    Alpha Company Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Brutality View Post
    For me AW doesn't completely suck. It has its ups and downs like every other COD. The exo suit idea was innovative and it causes the game to be faster which in some of the game modes is not a problem like TDM, Uplink and Hardpoint. What I dont like is the exo suit in SND or CTF. On the larger maps it doesn't hurt you as bad but when you play on smaller maps there is sometimes that you cant even make it out of your spawn before you get killed. In CTF players can pull a flag and be half away around the map in the time it takes for someone to respawn. These objective type game modes that require patients and tactical movements are not the same because everything you ever knew about how to play them just gets thrown out the window because situation can change in such a rapid fashion. I honestly think Treyarch and Black Ops III are going to revive the game a little just because they listened and understood that double jumping, exo boosting, speed killing was not what people want. Out with this new crap and back in with the old stuff that made Call of Duty what it is today.
    I'm pulling for Treyarch as well my friend, but like you stated I do still enjoy AW as well. That could be due to me not getting it on launch haha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,901,141
    Next Level: 4,297,834

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast