Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed

View Poll Results: Do You Think Black Ops 3 Recruitment Is Going To Be Easy?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck Yeah

19 86.36%
  • Fuck No

0 0%
  • I am not sure

3 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Post New Thread

Thread: CAG: Official Black Ops 3 Thread

COD Forums to discuss Black Ops 2, Black Ops, MW3, MW2 and other Call of Duty games

Threaded View

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:43 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

CAG: Official Black Ops 3 Thread

CAG black ops 3

So everyone is all excited about Treyarch's Black Ops 3 and rightfully so. Treyarch has developed what I personally believe to be Activision's and the COD Series best games in Black Ops and Black Ops 2. Many gamers feel the same way and most of those gamers are members of CAG who played both of Treyarch's best games to date.

I have read many articles on Black Ops 3 and there are tons of rumors flying around and also some confirmed details about the game. My favorite so far is that the weapons in Black Ops 3 are based off of real life weapons and not made up weapons like in COD: Aw.

Now I am not a big fan of COD games but Black Ops and Black Ops 2 were really good games and I enjoyed them a lot. CAG had very successful recruitment campaigns for both games and we expect the same to happen with Black Ops 3. Recruiting for Black Ops 3 is going to be very exciting this year because Black Ops 3 is going to have some very good competition from Rainbow Six: Siege which is another game that CAG has had successful recruiting campaigns as well.

The release date for Black Ops 3 has been updated and it is said to release on November 6th, 2015. Just last week it was said to be coming out in October but they changed the date sometime last week as well.

Everyone's help is going to be needed and welcomed to recruit for Black Ops 3. I want to use this thread to start putting together ideas and suggestions to get a head start so that when Black Ops 3 is finally here we are ready to start recruiting.

So lets hear everyone's ideas, suggestions and feedback for our next recruitment campaign !!!

There is a poll above this thread, make sure you put in your answer !
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,366,493
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (May 30th, 2015),Beastmode (May 26th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 26th, 2015),DizzleDaddy (May 26th, 2015),Randuken (May 31st, 2015),xPARCHx (May 30th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread