CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed

View Poll Results: Do You Think Black Ops 3 Recruitment Is Going To Be Easy?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck Yeah

19 86.36%
  • Fuck No

0 0%
  • I am not sure

3 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CAG: Official Black Ops 3 Thread

COD Forums to discuss Black Ops 2, Black Ops, MW3, MW2 and other Call of Duty games

Hybrid View

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:18 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

CAG: Official Black Ops 3 Thread

CAG black ops 3

So everyone is all excited about Treyarch's Black Ops 3 and rightfully so. Treyarch has developed what I personally believe to be Activision's and the COD Series best games in Black Ops and Black Ops 2. Many gamers feel the same way and most of those gamers are members of CAG who played both of Treyarch's best games to date.

I have read many articles on Black Ops 3 and there are tons of rumors flying around and also some confirmed details about the game. My favorite so far is that the weapons in Black Ops 3 are based off of real life weapons and not made up weapons like in COD: Aw.

Now I am not a big fan of COD games but Black Ops and Black Ops 2 were really good games and I enjoyed them a lot. CAG had very successful recruitment campaigns for both games and we expect the same to happen with Black Ops 3. Recruiting for Black Ops 3 is going to be very exciting this year because Black Ops 3 is going to have some very good competition from Rainbow Six: Siege which is another game that CAG has had successful recruiting campaigns as well.

The release date for Black Ops 3 has been updated and it is said to release on November 6th, 2015. Just last week it was said to be coming out in October but they changed the date sometime last week as well.

Everyone's help is going to be needed and welcomed to recruit for Black Ops 3. I want to use this thread to start putting together ideas and suggestions to get a head start so that when Black Ops 3 is finally here we are ready to start recruiting.

So lets hear everyone's ideas, suggestions and feedback for our next recruitment campaign !!!

There is a poll above this thread, make sure you put in your answer !
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,058,007
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (May 30th, 2015),Beastmode (May 26th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 26th, 2015),DizzleDaddy (May 26th, 2015),Randuken (May 31st, 2015),xPARCHx (May 30th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:18 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

First, I voted Fuck Yeah, because everything comes easy if you just put in the required work. Right now, I know Bravo is going to be going into Black Ops 3 with a majority of our players that we rocked AW with and got some more dedicated players along the way like Tricky, Villain etc. There isn't a better team I'd want to go into BO3 with and really make the CoD series blow up.

With that said, you asked for ideas. I have a few, aside from the old school lobby recruitment. You've been talking highly about Advertisement and here's a few ideas I have in terms of that:

Social Media Advertisement - Twitter allows for ads on their site and having CAG be one of them, wouldn't be a bad idea by any means. A lot of gamers use twitter actively.

Google Campaign - This is something that is setup to direct traffic to your website. It's $59.95 a month, and it wouldn't just help with Black Ops 3 or Rainbow 6 but it'd help with any other game we'd support as well. Most people looking for a clan on a new game release tend to google "Rainbow 6 Siege Clan Recruitment" etc. and having CAG be at the top of that search when they do so, would dramatically increase our recruitment drive.

Recruitment Team - Even the Military has a dedicated recruitment team, I know we have the rank of Recruiter but it's not structured with expectations. We should fix that, make it an assigned position, with expectations.

1 Recruitment Officer, 2 Recruiters for each perspective company (Alpha, Bravo, Whiskey, Echo, Kilo, Foxtrot - Assuming that's R6 CO) that's 12 Recruiters under the direction of a Recruitment Officer. Since promotions would be coming with this, the expectations would be allowed to be set.

We can motivate people in this department, if and when we setup the Subscription base by giving the Top Recruiter a prize of some sort (This is just an idea to keep motivation peaked at all times)
    Last edited by Beastmode; May 26th, 2015 at 09:22 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,882,016
    Next Level: 7,172,237

4. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 26th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 26th, 2015),CAG SILENT (May 27th, 2015),DizzleDaddy (May 26th, 2015),Lesbehonest (May 30th, 2015),Tricky3 (May 26th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 10362
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    Banned Member

A social media team could be incredibly crucial and help more than we could imagine in this regard.

I haven't followed the CAG media so I'm not sure what is currently in place, but this is a good idea. Have a team specifically set for this and push it hard.

Have more than one post on account for CAG on a social media site. I'm not saying spam it, but not everybody may see a post if it's only coming from one account if that makes any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,887,855
    Next Level: 2,111,327

6. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DizzleDaddy For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (May 26th, 2015),CAG CheechDogg (May 26th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 26th, 2015),Lesbehonest (May 30th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzled You View Post
    A social media team could be incredibly crucial and help more than we could imagine in this regard.

I haven't followed the CAG media so I'm not sure what is currently in place, but this is a good idea. Have a team specifically set for this and push it hard.

Have more than one post on account for CAG on a social media site. I'm not saying spam it, but not everybody may see a post if it's only coming from one account if that makes any sense.

Yea, I edited it out of my post and made it more Recruitment team based as Social Media Team would tie in with my first point pretty well

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,882,016
    Next Level: 7,172,237

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 26th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 26th, 2015),DizzleDaddy (May 26th, 2015)

Rep Points: 58247
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzled You View Post

I remember starting a social media team in the past, I will gladly start it back up if we have people committed to do it

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,001,805
    Next Level: 11,777,899

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lesbehonest For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 30th, 2015)

Rep Points: 7379
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:18 PM

Nice to be entiomed as a dedicated member, I only joined to have some people to play with as I left all my gaming friends on the PS3 but i feel just as at home as I did back on my old console. The higher ups like you and cheech are very welcoming and the need guys who I play with very regularly are great guys. I look forward to being involved in the run up to BO3 and beyond as the clan grows further.

CAG life, CAG <3

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,629,102
    Next Level: 1,757,916

12. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Villian For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 27th, 2015),pred8or08 (September 12th, 2015)

Rep Points: 7379
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:18 PM

Mentioned *
    Newer not need

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,629,102
    Next Level: 1,757,916

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Villian For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 27th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:18 AM

As someone who's been here for both campaigns I look forward to Black Ops 3 & Rainbow Six. I can't wait, I instill the trust of the COD Brigade to come up with ideas on new ways to get gamers into CAG. Exciting times are indeed upon us folks.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,277,967
    Next Level: 35,467,816

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (May 31st, 2015)

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:18 AM

I'm gonna wait till beta to pass judgment.

CAG Dogg Level: 13 [?]
    Experience: 3,325
    Next Level: 4,033

Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:18 PM

Yeah, Involving recruitment, if you have people dedicated as recruiters, then one of the recruiters in each company should be in charge of one social media site so you could cover the basis for them.

CAG Dogg Level: 21 [?]
    Experience: 36,580
    Next Level: 38,246

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast