Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karachi Draft Results

Discussion for the Predators of the Marine Corps. SOC (Special Operations Command).

Rep Points: 5141
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    06:38 AM
    Forum NooB

Quote Originally Posted by sgtgundoc View Post
    why does Mr G's team only have 5 and the other 2 have 6 and you still have 2 reserves?
    this is a raw draft, teams will still be edited prior to war based on availability and will change. the reserve players are on stand by for game day to fill in spots for no shows if needed. Instead of having full teams going in and only 4 or 5 showing up per team now if one drops we still have players to fill the void with.
    "I'm a DREAMER and I'm a THINKER... You might as well put the two together and call me a DRINKER!! Now that raises a question... What are you drinking about tonight?" - Nude Cowboy 2013

CAG Nude Cowboy
    Intelligence NCO

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 350,228
    Next Level: 369,628

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    05:38 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Randuken View Post
    How was this draft done ?
    From this point forward I need all drafts to happen either on the forums or on Xbox Live. No Other Alternatives.

- I still see some members whom haven't signed up for the original sign up thread. It's imperative that they post in that
    thread.

Two Threads that are critical -
    - Availability Thread which happens when clan wars is announced by the Intel Officer.

I need you Duck to let these guys know
    Why exactly do the drafts need to be done on either the forums or xbl?

We including yourself has always drafted from KIK. From my understanding all of that was 100% okay so long as the I formation was posted on the forums. Which in a draft it it's (Check all recent clan wars draft team threads).

Doing it on the forums, is a bad idea u less you intend to make it private so that only POC'S can see the draft. COD is a competitive based game and with that comes a lot of pride from top to bottom and it becomes very easy for a player to get upset about the spot they were drafted in. In return with a hurt ego comes drama.

XBL is optional but it's still a different outlet then the forums. There is no difference between XBL chat and KIK. Other then previous members negligence on KIK.

The only difference is a huge bonus which is the ability to draft from ANYWHERE at ANY TIME. Which is what KIK brings to the table.

If anyone says anything out of line. It can be screenshotted and posted on the forums instead of a giant hearsay debate. I don't get the problem here.

Please explain.

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 7,091,800
    Next Level: 7,172,237

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

Nude Cowboy (May 12th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    10:38 AM

I need to be included in the draft chat.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,995,629
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Rep Points: 7379
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:38 AM

Speaking as a lowly ftl I'd actually like to see the draft as it takes place, it would bring a sense of immersion to the proceedings and let's be honest, most people have a pretty good idea of the order in which they are picked more or less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,680,179
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Rep Points: 33269
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    06:38 AM

Im giving my honest opinion here and by no means am trying to step on any toes. From my own personal experiance running clan wars the last two times it would make no sense doing this draft on the forums. not only would it be harder to draft as not everyone can be on the forums at any given moment, it would take much more time to post our picks, as well as leaving someone with hurt feelings and creating unnecessary drama, which i am by no means about. I have no problem including you randy in the chat when we draft but it doesnt make much sense logistically to do the draft on the forums, it would cause too many unneeded problems. Once again, not trying to step on any toes or create any problems, just speaking my personal opinion from running this a few times.

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,754,708
    Next Level: 3,025,107

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Duckonquack711 For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (May 13th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    10:38 AM

That's fine guys um just let me know for next war when you guys draft. I didn't see that part. Other than that I'll try to make it next war, this weekend is my birthday. I wish ya'll the best of luck bring another in for the team and good job Duck & Cowboy

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,995,629
    Next Level: 35,467,816

9. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (May 13th, 2015),Nude Cowboy (May 13th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12