CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CAG: Official Rainbow 6 Siege Thread

Discuss the Rainbow 6 Franchise here

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:34 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

CAG: Official Rainbow 6 Siege Thread

CAG rainbow six siege

This is going to be the official Rainbow 6 Siege thread for us to start preparing for it. As many of you probably already know if you guys read our clan's history, CAG started on Rainbow Six Vegas by name but our roots go back even further.

I personally am very anxious and optimistic about Rainbow 6 Siege. The many videos and articles I have read on this game have me reminiscing old times on Rainbow 6 games when tactical gameplay and real clan matches took place. Clans during this time really had their shit together and you very rarely ran into another clan that didn't know what they were doing.

Rainbow 6 games made clans even more desirable to be in and a new Rainbow 6 game couldn't of been announced at a better time than now. It has been years since I really enjoyed and was excited about being in a clan match like we used to have back in the Rainbow 6 days and I think when R6 Siege comes out a lot of you are going to see a very different side of CAG as I personally will be recruiting very tactful and patient gamers who like to play in real clan matches like the good ole' days !!!

I would like to know how many of you out there played Rainbow 6 on the old xbox and at the beginning of the 360 days ... If you were in a clan back then what clan were you in and what do you remember the most?
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,884,389
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 7 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

breaksk81 (May 10th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 11th, 2015),CAG SILENT (May 10th, 2015),MassaSlasha (May 13th, 2015),Tricky3 (May 10th, 2015),xPARCHx (May 10th, 2015),Zoo York US (June 2nd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    03:34 AM
    Alpha Company Commander

I'm very excited about Siege coming out myself. Part of the reason why I found it very hard to part with my 360 was mostly if not all because of losing Rainbow Six. It was definitely a ball buster when they revealed Rainbow Six Patriot in the Game Informer only to find out shortly after it wasn't going to play out. Of course Siege was announced after so definitely brought the hype/excitement back that it would only be a matter of time before getting to play a RS game again.

Personally I'm interested to see how it plays out as I've been watching the videos and also reading on it alot. I always enjoyed the 3rd person game play and from all I have seen from Siege thus far is First Person gameplay. Although the graphics/realism of this game looks spectacular so I guess I can live with it if it is only a First Person shooter all the way around.

I'm glad you started this thread I was considering making a thread about it yesterday as I had some ideas and wanted to take some kind of a poll on this game. I'm very interested to know how many/who will or has pre ordered Siege so that they may get in the closed Beta. I seen your input on Betas yesterday and I can completely agree with that. My thought for a game like this and the strategic aspect of it especially in a clan of this caliber I'm excited about the opportunity of the closed Beta. I myself in the future here at CAG want to be able to help alot on this side of things. Hopefully in the future when we can get map layouts and game time experience in Siege I hope this thread or another has alot of activity as far as postion layouts, breaching points, defending positions, fortifying ideas, and so on.

Obviously with the other game types it's going to aquire alot of different strategies and all that but that's what seems to be the most intriguing for me. Seeing as though I was never in a RS clan I'm sure some of you will have a better feel for all of that and how the clan wars will go down. But none the less I'm totally pumped for this game!

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,918,729
    Next Level: 4,297,834

4. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 10th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 11th, 2015),CAG SILENT (May 10th, 2015),Zoo York US (June 2nd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:34 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I haven't played it but I did play the Tom Clancy Advanced Soldier. I'm down to train for this cuz I know it's gonna be different then what I'm used to. Let the sweaty palms begin boys

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,787,444
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 10th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 11th, 2015),Tricky3 (May 10th, 2015),Zoo York US (June 2nd, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Rainbow 6 games are badass can't wait for it ... I love the campaign (story modes) of Rainbow 6 games too ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (May 11th, 2015),CAG SILENT (May 10th, 2015),Zoo York US (June 2nd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 32353
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    03:34 AM

Never played any of them and I'm on the fence as to whether I'll get it or not at the moment.. If I have the money after the one and a few games and there's good interest in it here I could pick it up.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,827,902
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG EXEprog527 View Post
    Never played any of them and I'm on the fence as to whether I'll get it or not at the moment.. If I have the money after the one and a few games and there's good interest in it here I could pick it up.
    Oh Exe if they stay true to their roots R6 Siege is going to be kickass I can guarantee you that ... Playing against other clans who are just as skilled and patient as the way I play along with some current members already in CAG is going to be a very exciting time for gaming ...

I can tell you story after story about actual clan matches that I remember vividly to this day playing Rainbow 6 games in the past ... I remember one game in which I was the only one alive and I was going up against 3 others from the other clan ... it ended just like that with all 3 of them alive and I too ... good times and good games !!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (May 11th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

I should be purchasing this game at some point after release.

I'm actually looking forward to actually playing this game with patience and team coordination with a clan.

I played ghost recon which I thoroughly enjoyed because of the necessity of patience needed.Sadly though I never had the chance to experience it and to play with a clan(I was no affiliated with any clan in these ghost recon days) of people like now which would have brought out the games full potential to me(glad that's changed).

This is one of the many reasons as to why I will be purchasing the game.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,172,814
    Next Level: 55,714,302

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 11th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:34 AM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

BOOONG!! Rainbow Six is where it all started for me in Competitive Gaming and I own all of Tom Clanceys Games and Books. I'm not here to bost or brag and the proof is always in the performance and stats. I was a long time ago. 54th in the World and if the new Rainbow is anything as the old. It will be very competitive and Team oriented. For those of you like myself whom will be purchasing Rainbow. I am so overdue to go back to a game of this play style. Tactical, Methodical precise and Clan based. MLG here we come again.

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 24,179,301
    Next Level: 26,073,450

15. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Covieleader For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 11th, 2015),CAG JB (May 13th, 2015),Tricky3 (May 11th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

I honestly can't wait Covie I seriously miss the Rainbow 6, SOCOM and Ghost Recon days ... no other games like them that were and gave you that feel of real life combat as close to the real thing as possible on a gaming console ... YEAH !!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (May 11th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    Rep Points: 108487
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    2nd in Command & Co-Founder of CAG

I hope that bear is shitting in the woods again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,880,475
    Next Level: 22,308,442

19. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 11th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 11th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast