As everyone may or may not know, raids have come to AW! As a 1st place clan in CW we earned the privilege of test driving raids before they are made public. What does this mean? We get to play a small handful of 3 or 4 raids while sledgehammer tweaks them daily making the requirements for the raids inconsistent until they are done tinkering and treating us like guinea pigs in a lab.

Once raids do go public though, we will be able to do more varied raids with different rewards (one in particular i'm looking forward to is the all white equilibrium gear.)

Bottom line, i can't do raids by myself so i need a team of predators with the same interest to join me on a mission to attain that sweet sweet completely white gear that doesn't blend in with anything on any map and makes you stick out more than wearing neon purple royalty gear.

I'm gonna try and put together a team of 6 or more raiders who want to commit to boosting their token banks in preparation for the public launch of clan raids.

SOME DETAILS ABOUT RAIDS
1) raids cost tokens from your personal bank
2) tokens can be earned by winning clan wars, leveling up your clan (we can no longer do), or completing raids
3) the easiest raid to do to earn tokens is "island" with no cost to play and a reward of 30 tokens
4) when you pay tokens to enlist in a raid it is only done once. you do not have to pay tokens every time you do that raid, just the first time you sign up for it
5) raids can only be started by select members, you may do them whenever you want but need an authorized member of the clan to start it

with all that said, anyone interested in boosting their banks so they're ready when raids are public and sweeter gear is available for completion please let me know here or message me on xbox (CAG Nude Cowboy) so we can get together and do the raids