CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Recognition is Mandatory,

If you are new to the Community, introduce yourself here.

Rep Points: 3232
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:20 AM
    Forum NooB

Recognition is Mandatory,

Good Morning, Doggs!

Well CAG.. Today is my 14th and final day of probation.
    I have to begin with a huge shout out to Dreag2121, CAG RainyDaiz, CAG Nesty and HG867. I hate to leave out the rest that have helped along the way, but these guys got me introduced, enthused and were a great impression upon joining the CAG Battlefield teammates. I will be sure to pay forward their efforts in an attempt to keep this community growing.
    The first two weeks of my CAG experience has opened up a new chapter for online gaming, it has shown that we can all be family without the drama of eating the last Pop-Tart. With each and every passing day from here on forward, I hope to contribute as much positivity and enthusiasm toward our fellow Doggs as has been shown my way.
    The community, to me, gives every gamer a chance to meet new people and friends all while helping improve gameplay experience and a demonstration of teamwork. I have had past experiences with using forums to gather new crews on GTA or finding a high-traffic Minecraft world and I can say honestly.. None can touch what CAG has created! This being said, a thanks that could never be said or given enough to CAG CheechDogg. You've done a damn good job.
    That's the end of what I've got to say, but I'll add this; Think what you will if you're opposed to anything above, you've obviously just been missing the point. There is a reason we are #1!!!

Thanks again CAG!

Sent from the Great White Northern Ontario
    Pain is momentary, but glory shall never fade.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 295,267
    Next Level: 300,073

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to KinglyCheese For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 11th, 2015),CAG ToxicBob (March 11th, 2015),dreag2121 (March 11th, 2015),Mr_Fud3m3ntals (March 11th, 2015),Nesty (March 11th, 2015),Randuken (March 11th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:20 PM
    Co-Leader

Glad u feel at home buddy,its always great to hear reports and opinions of this nature as it shows that each and every person that helps out is doing their job properly.
    Enjoy your final day of your recruitment period Kingly!
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,406,973
    Next Level: 55,714,302

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Nesty (March 11th, 2015)

Rep Points: 57567
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:20 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Fuckin eh Kingly! Welcome to the clan my friend. Been great getting to know ya so far my fellow Canadian!

Let's keep this CAG train rollin!

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,958,320
    Next Level: 6,058,010

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Nesty For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 11th, 2015),KinglyCheese (March 11th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 57983
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 11th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by KinglyCheese View Post
    Good Morning, Doggs!

Well CAG.. Today is my 14th and final day of probation.
    I have to begin with a huge shout out to Dreag2121, CAG RainyDaiz, CAG Nesty and HG867. I hate to leave out the rest that have helped along the way, but these guys got me introduced, enthused and were a great impression upon joining the CAG Battlefield teammates. I will be sure to pay forward their efforts in an attempt to keep this community growing.
    The first two weeks of my CAG experience has opened up a new chapter for online gaming, it has shown that we can all be family without the drama of eating the last Pop-Tart. With each and every passing day from here on forward, I hope to contribute as much positivity and enthusiasm toward our fellow Doggs as has been shown my way.
    The community, to me, gives every gamer a chance to meet new people and friends all while helping improve gameplay experience and a demonstration of teamwork. I have had past experiences with using forums to gather new crews on GTA or finding a high-traffic Minecraft world and I can say honestly.. None can touch what CAG has created! This being said, a thanks that could never be said or given enough to CAG CheechDogg. You've done a damn good job.
    That's the end of what I've got to say, but I'll add this; Think what you will if you're opposed to anything above, you've obviously just been missing the point. There is a reason we are #1!!!

Thanks again CAG!

Wait I thought you said you didn't eat the last poptart...

--- Excuses are not reasons...excuses are a way not to take fault. Reasons are what happened despite your efforts.---

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,334,419
    Next Level: 2,530,022

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to dreag2121 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 11th, 2015),KinglyCheese (March 11th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

So I was double checking your dates and your join date was the 26th February 2015.
    This would make your 14th and last day of your recruitment period the 12th of February 2015 with the 13th of Feb being your official recommendation date.
    Apologies if it seems like a rain on your parade buddy but things have to respectfully go by the book to be fair to recruits all-round which im sure you'll understand.
    CAG JB

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

KinglyCheese (March 11th, 2015)

Rep Points: 3232
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbai84 View Post
    So I was double checking your dates and your join date was the 26th February 2015.
    This would make your 14th and last day of your recruitment period the 12th of February 2015 with the 13th of Feb being your official recommendation date.
    Apologies if it seems like a rain on your parade buddy but things have to respectfully go by the book to be fair to recruits all-round which im sure you'll understand.
    Totally understood. My mistake!

Let's just pretend this all happened tomorrow

Pain is momentary, but glory shall never fade.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 295,267
    Next Level: 300,073

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Lol alls definitely good man,il be looking forward to putting through your recommendation for marksman award and Dogg ribbon.
    Trust me when I say this,u have been an outstanding recruit,who comes with high recommendations,exactly what CAG looks for!
    CAG JB

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

dreag2121 (March 11th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9