CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Players needed for Clan Match Teams

Discuss your clan match experiences here.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:19 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Players needed for Clan Match Teams

The Staff here at CAG Clan along with Team Leaders is going to start forming teams for clan matches. These teams will be the ones competing in tournaments for cash prizes. The formation of these teams is going to take a great effor by the Staff and Team Leaders. Not just anyone will allowed to join these Special Force Teams. One such team on the XBOX 360 [SOC] is already formed and lead by HawkCFO.

By entering these tournaments, CAG can begin to build up a communal bank that will be used to award members for good behaviour and gameplay. The communal bank could also be used to give away prizes such as video games, game consoles, gift certificates and many other items.

The communal bank will always be monitored with extreme caution, and Members will always be updated as too how much the communal bank has grown. Members can always request information about their communal bank and how the Staff intends to use it. The CAG Staff encourages all Members to give suggestions and ideas about how the communal bank should also be used.

So Members of CAG, start giving your suggestions and ideas on ways the communal bank would help us out. No idea or suggestion should be considered stupid or crazy. Remember, the communal bank is only going to be successfull if Members work together as a "TEAM".
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,318,735
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (February 1st, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:19 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    The Staff here at CAG Clan along with Team Leaders is going to start forming teams for clan matches. These teams will be the ones competing in tournaments for cash prizes. The formation of these teams is going to take a great effor by the Staff and Team Leaders. Not just anyone will allowed to join these Special Force Teams. One such team on the XBOX 360 [SOC] is already formed and lead by HawkCFO.

By entering these tournaments, CAG can begin to build up a communal bank that will be used to award members for good behaviour and gameplay. The communal bank could also be used to give away prizes such as video games, game consoles, gift certificates and many other items.

The communal bank will always be monitored with extreme caution, and Members will always be updated as too how much the communal bank has grown. Members can always request information about their communal bank and how the Staff intends to use it. The CAG Staff encourages all Members to give suggestions and ideas about how the communal bank should also be used.

So Members of CAG, start giving your suggestions and ideas on ways the communal bank would help us out. No idea or suggestion should be considered stupid or crazy. Remember, the communal bank is only going to be successfull if Members work together as a "TEAM".
    I found this thread whilst searching for the one discussing an MLG team yesterday. This kind of goes along the lines of what I've been thinking about since reading the MLG thread. Previously the discussion on becoming a VIP member, finding sponsorships, and things of that nature were talked about. I'm wondering if those are still in play? I know things like that would take time, and research. I'm going to do some research on this kind of stuff and how it's been made successful but I can imagine putting together the MLG team would be the first step.

I didn't see or maybe I overlooked an MLG thread. Could we possibly find a permanent thread or Sub-Forum to get the ball rolling on this? I'd like to help with it, and find the right players for this as I know we have them! Even if it means having more than one team. I've seen alot of CoD tournaments just being announced over Twitter that anyone can sign up for. Things like that could gain us some intrest by possibly sponsors or things of that nature (maybe).

If we could do a bank deal like you talked about back when this thread orginally was brought into play. I believe we could field the team(s) to bring in the money to not only fund the site but fund entering our guys/gals into some real tournaments. That would be the goal atleast. Idk I've just been doing some thinking with Rainbow Six Siege coming, and the MLG side to that I think will show up as well. Feel like some really big things could come from the people we have. Be pretty cool to get sponsored by Mountain Dew, Monster, Nike? Haha. E-sports is taking off and I think we need to get on board.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,932,702
    Next Level: 4,297,834

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (July 3rd, 2015),CAG JB (July 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:19 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Tricky3 View Post
    I found this thread whilst searching for the one discussing an MLG team yesterday. This kind of goes along the lines of what I've been thinking about since reading the MLG thread. Previously the discussion on becoming a VIP member, finding sponsorships, and things of that nature were talked about. I'm wondering if those are still in play? I know things like that would take time, and research. I'm going to do some research on this kind of stuff and how it's been made successful but I can imagine putting together the MLG team would be the first step.

I didn't see or maybe I overlooked an MLG thread. Could we possibly find a permanent thread or Sub-Forum to get the ball rolling on this? I'd like to help with it, and find the right players for this as I know we have them! Even if it means having more than one team. I've seen alot of CoD tournaments just being announced over Twitter that anyone can sign up for. Things like that could gain us some intrest by possibly sponsors or things of that nature (maybe).

If we could do a bank deal like you talked about back when this thread orginally was brought into play. I believe we could field the team(s) to bring in the money to not only fund the site but fund entering our guys/gals into some real tournaments. That would be the goal atleast. Idk I've just been doing some thinking with Rainbow Six Siege coming, and the MLG side to that I think will show up as well. Feel like some really big things could come from the people we have. Be pretty cool to get sponsored by Mountain Dew, Monster, Nike? Haha. E-sports is taking off and I think we need to get on board.
    I actually just brought the Subscription aka the VIP membership you're referring to in the JCS forums. I'll keep you updated as the discussion goes on.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 7,055,117
    Next Level: 7,172,237

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (July 3rd, 2015),Tricky3 (July 3rd, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time

Tricky ... when I start seeing people actually taking the initiative and putting these teams together then I will spend my own time setting up the forums and other stuff for MLG ....

You just asked who won the "win a game" thread yet I see no one even attempting to do anything even when someone is free just for spending a few minutes each day recruiting ... How do you guys expect to get people interested and involved when there really isn't that much of an effort in recruiting first of all ..now this response might sound a bit insulting and brutally honest but there is no way in hell I am going to spend time on this if no one is really doing anything else but wait on their asses to see if "someone" else does something ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (July 3rd, 2015),Lesbehonest (July 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    Alpha Company Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Tricky ... when I start seeing people actually taking the initiative and putting these teams together then I will spend my own time setting up the forums and other stuff for MLG ....

You just asked who won the "win a game" thread yet I see no one even attempting to do anything even when someone is free just for spending a few minutes each day recruiting ... How do you guys expect to get people interested and involved when there really isn't that much of an effort in recruiting first of all ..now this response might sound a bit insulting and brutally honest but there is no way in hell I am going to spend time on this if no one is really doing anything else but wait on their asses to see if "someone" else does something ...
    I understand what you are saying Cheech, I'd like to help get this going. Actually I am going to get this going. I understand on the Neoseeker thread how that didn't gain as much attention as hoped for or anticipated, and there won't be an excuse for that.

The recruiting team has been stepping up and bringing people in a decent pace trying to build up for our new releases this year. I know that you know this obviously. I guess to me it looks like that's trending in the right direction. I could be completely wrong though. Basically am I'm saying is the effort is going to get put forth. Thanks for making your expectations clear.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (July 3rd, 2015),CAG JB (July 3rd, 2015)

CAG Bitch
    Rep Points: 20109
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Im willing to help out in anyway that i can. Yeah im a recruit, but isnt the point to bring in people dedicated and willing to put effort towards the clan? Ive said this twice and ill say it again. Im a damn good player and have proved it with all the members ive played with thus far. I joined this clan to be apart of a group that is serious and wants to win games. I dont want to float around hoping to catch a game with members. I want to apply my self with others willing to do the same.

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 581,972
    Next Level: 677,567

12. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to STAY FROSTY For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (July 3rd, 2015),CAG JB (July 3rd, 2015),Tricky3 (July 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    Alpha Company Commander

Quote Originally Posted by STAY FROSTY oo View Post
    Im willing to help out in anyway that i can. Yeah im a recruit, but isnt the point to bring in people dedicated and willing to put effort towards the clan? Ive said this twice and ill say it again. Im a damn good player and have proved it with all the members ive played with thus far. I joined this clan to be apart of a group that is serious and wants to win games. I dont want to float around hoping to catch a game with members. I want to apply my self with others willing to do the same.
    Get you that XB1 back!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by STAY FROSTY oo View Post
    And with your comment above "MY" expectations of you will be much higher than other recruits lol ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (July 3rd, 2015),NuT jOb (July 3rd, 2015)

+ Post New Thread