CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Clan Wars "My Bank" And What It's For

Discuss the Advance Warfare Regiment of CAG's Call Of Duty Brigade here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 32353
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:54 PM

Clan Wars "My Bank" And What It's For

Clans, expect to be challenged like never before with Clan Raids coming to the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion app. Raids are unique time-based challenges where success earns acclaim via our Clan Raids leaderboards and new Clan Raid-exclusive in-game gear like the Equilibrium set. Clan members will use Clan Tokens earned since launch to participate in Clan Raids and reap the rewards if successful.

Equilibrium Full Asset
    Clan Raids-exclusive Equilibrium Set

Play at Any Time

Raids can be initiated by your Clan Leader at any time, allowing you to play when you want. Choose a squad, select the Raid, and complete a diverse set of objectives in a race against the clock. New Raids will be added over time, so there’s always a new challenge to look forward to when using the Call of Duty Companion app, whether it’s cooperating with your Clan in Raids or fighting for top spot in Clan Wars.

Clan Raids Preview

Raids will launch as a Clan Raids Preview on March 9th for Diamond Division Clans that have earned a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place win in any Diamond Division war before March 9th. During the Clan Raids Preview we will be tuning the Raids for the best experience.

Thereafter, we will open Clan Raids to the public, where the exclusive Equilibrium set will be made available. Stay tuned as we release more information and preview eligibility requirements in the coming weeks.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,819,909
    Next Level: 2,111,327

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to EXEprog527 For This Fucking Post:

DizzleDaddy (February 27th, 2015),HEADHUNTER1030 (February 27th, 2015),rocky110901 (February 26th, 2015)

3. The Following User Says Hell Fucking No ! to EXEprog527 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 27th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

At least I think this is what the 'my bank' will be used for... Otherwise I also heard a while back that it'd be used to purchase things. Either way the article is official news of what will be coming.

Rep Points: 10083
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:54 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I like this idea, keeps things fresh.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 511,043
    Next Level: 555,345

6. The Following User Says Hell Fucking No ! to buullfrog For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 27th, 2015)

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:54 AM
    Alpha Company Commander

I like this feature but the equilibrium set is just some old pieces we already own with a white paint scheme...LAME!
    Sent from the frozen igloo I call a basement.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,791,766
    Next Level: 6,058,010

8. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PestiferousJoe For This Fucking Post:

EXEprog527 (February 26th, 2015),Jw Gym Freak (February 27th, 2015),OnixEwok (February 27th, 2015),PATRON (February 27th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

Kind of like the pictures of the royalty one they released which is just a recolored purple version of the grand masters one or whatever its called. Also there's several boots in supply drops/challenges I notice as being recolored too. It'd be better if this one was sparkly or something instead of plain white.

10. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to EXEprog527 For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (March 1st, 2015),PATRON (February 27th, 2015),PestiferousJoe (February 27th, 2015)

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:54 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Yeah I defenitly like the sound of the clan raid .
    But like Joe Said . the (Equilibrium) outfit is basicly a painted version of stuff we already have lol

And to be quite honest . This is what they made it seem like we would be able to do when they announced the first AW launch and said we would be able to customize our complete outfits over 1000 different ways .
    But hey . I'm all for the Clan Raid ..

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 31,076,761
    Next Level: 35,467,816

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (March 1st, 2015)

+ Post New Thread