CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Predators FAQ

Discussion for the Predators of the Marine Corps. SOC (Special Operations Command).

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:20 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Predators FAQ

Good Evening Members of the Predator Team,

Over the course of the past several weeks, we have grown but grown to a point that some decisions had to be made and organization had to take place. so that those with competitive aspirations can compete.

With more and more recruits applying up a rapid pace, more so since Black Ops II we had to come up with some form of organization within the team. As I've stated before in the sign up thread. This team is for those who wish to compete in COD's Annual Clan War Battle. Our goal as a unit is to win at no cost.

F.A.Q

What determines if I’m benched or starting for Clan Wars?

Any Clan Wars that are slotted, for 2 Days (4 hour blocks each) must commit to at least 4 hours of availability in order not to be benched.

Any Clan Wars that are slotted, for 3 days (4 hour blocks each) must commit to at least 8 hours of availability in order not to be benched.

What is the 3 Strike Rule that I keep hearing about?

- The 3 strike rule is set in place so that we’re better able to maintain our Rosters come Clan Wars. It's also notated in the signup thread here

Examples of strikes are ...

- If you commit to an availability for Clan Wars and do not show that is a Strike.

- If you violate the CAG Code Of Coduct.

- Failure to respond to your assigned POC with your availability for Clan Wars.

After you have reached 3 Strikes we’ll ask you to step down to Casual. The reason for this, is that when you commit to an availability and do not show then you hurt the entire Roster as we’re placed in Brackets based off our Starters / Benched.

How are Rosters determined?

As the Clan grows a new team is formed with a new POC. Each POC is allowed 2 Set Roster locks. Those players that are not locked into a team are then placed in a pool and the POC's get together and in a Snake draft format form their teams with the remainder of the players available.

What’s the point of 2 Roster Locks, why not just full new teams each Clan wars?

We would like to keep some kind of chemistry and continuity on each team, but at the same time we want to give other players an experience of playing with different players around the team and CAG.

What is a POC ? and how do I become one?

A POC or Point Of Contact is someone who will recieve the orders from the Ops Lead of the Predators who at this point is: CAG Beastmode. Beast mode will be in contact with all POC's as to what nodes to capture, etc during clan wars. The POC then (their party leaders) will relay the message to the team. POC's are highly regarded like our Squad Leaders of Bravo & Alpha Co.

Like I've said during the war, it's much easier if one person is the calling out the plays for the entire time. This is to prevent confusion & frustration. POC's can be be hand-picked by Bravo Company leadership. POC's are also committed to Clan Wars and that they know what it takes to communicate effectively to to their team by shot calling or putting your players in the position to win with-out degrading their abilities as a player.

What do I need to do to play with someone permanently for Clan Wars i.e. be a Roster Lock?

Becoming a Roster lock is a privilege show the lead of that team that you gel well and can follow their game plan. Just be a team player for whoever you’re playing for and eventually your spot will be locked.

I keep hearing about Slayers, Role Players and Objective based players, what is the difference?

A slayer is someone who is capable of putting up a large amount of kills in a game regardless of game mode. They’re the guys you want in the front line making it easier for you to push objectives.

A role player is someone who doesn’t excel at any thing in particular. They’re your perfect team mate. They’re a jack of all trades and listen well to orders when given to them and make sure they do their part as a player.

An objective player is someone who excels at pushing objectives, these guys know the meaning of pushing the objective even if it means sacrificing their KDR. They’re a selfless player who plays for the Win not the stats.

How do I post my availability on a Clan Wars by Clan Wars basis?

The POC your are assigned to for Clan Wars will get in contact with you once the Clan Wars are officially announced by Activision. You’ll need to get back to him and post in the Clan Wars Availability thread of what your available time will be PRIOR to Roster locks (Roster locks are typically the Wednesday prior to the weekend of Clan wars)

I committed time to Clan wars but a work emergency or family emergency came up. Do I get a strike for this?

No, you do not. As long as you communicate it to your team leader so that we’re aware of what is going on. If it becomes habitual we’ll have to reconsider your placement. However, we do understand that things come up that are beyond your control at times. We just want you to communicate it with us.

I hold a position in the in the Clan but not a POC for or Clan Wars. Do I have any say on the roster or during matches?

I firmly believe in that we as group decide on certain things that happen in the team. I also believe in voting so when it comes to situations to vote upon we vote and majority would rule.

CAG Randuken : CAG Patron : CAG xPARCHx : CAG Nut Job : HEADHUNTER1030 Along with JouNasty & Beastmode who is the organizer working behind the scenes so that we may continue the sucess of that Number 1 Spot. Keep in mind that we have the blessing of CAG Cheechdogg & CAG Toxicbob along with CAG GypsyOutlaw & CAG Covieleader .. and they expect for the Predators to be drama free.

I am a POC in Clan Wars – does this give me any say in the clan?

Unless your a Fireteam or Squad Leader, Platoon Sergeant or Commander then No, however that doesn't mean you can't bring up ideas for the betterment of the team and/or CAG alike. As we grow so does the need for leaders so will build upon the foundation of the future. CAG Cheechdogg has trusted Me (CAG Randuken) to oversee the XBOX One Division and I will give anyone a chance just as long as they put in the work and showcase it to their leaders.

We offer a wide variety of options to our hardcore & casual gamers alike.

Clan Wars isn’t something I have the time to commit to. Is there another option?

There is, as CAG X1 Casual, We at CAG like to cater to all kinds of players we offer a Casual side as well. There are no commitments you just login when you’re able to and play when you’re available.

I would like to thank CAG Beastmode for typing this up, I had to make some minor adjustments but with such a rapid pace of growth we had to get organized. I hope you all understand why we had to make some certain changes (organizational wise) for the betterment of the team and if anyone on the team has any questions please feel free to let CAG Beastmode know.

Thank you for your time & Cooperation

SprayAim
    Last edited by SprayAim; November 6th, 2015 at 03:41 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,446,091
    Next Level: 19,059,430

2. The Following 12 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (May 20th, 2015),Beastmode (February 11th, 2015),CAG BbyBeast (February 11th, 2015),CAG TheKid (February 11th, 2015),DLCoconutAWSM (May 20th, 2015),Drakopuer (May 20th, 2015),HEADHUNTER1030 (February 11th, 2015),Kaarmaa20 (February 12th, 2015),ll Gods ll (February 11th, 2015),NuT jOb (February 12th, 2015),Primal (February 11th, 2015),xPARCHx (February 11th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:20 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

One of our goals for the POC or Point Of Contact is to gain experience as a future consideration for the various positions in a Platoon Level. I do understand that some POC's may lower in rank in CAG then the members however their task is to communicate the game plan from CAG Beastmode when the war is taking place. We are here to work as a unit.

Questions, Comments, Concerns please see CAG Beastmode.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,472,487
    Next Level: 35,467,816

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

Azrael (May 20th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread