CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: the Interrogation Room - OnixEwok

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:52 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - OnixEwok

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Morning Folks! Welcome back to the Interrogation Room. This week I am pleased to bring your Mr. OnixEwok, here to share a little bit about himself and let us into his world a little bit. Sit back and enjoy!

• First Name: Patrick
    • Pets & Names: no pets now, years ago I had a cat named Jasper, pure-bred Maine coon what a beast he was!
    • Kids, Spouse: Happily common law, 3 kids
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - OnixEwok

OnixEwok

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    Currently I am in Alpha Company, Lance Corporal - Fireteam Leader/Recruiter

-How did you come up with your username?
    Well I am a HUGE fan of Starwars, and the one thing I never saw through my experiences was a Jedi Ewok. and since I am more of fan of Dark Side powers I decided to use Onix(which is a misspelling of the gemstone Onyx, which is an alternative to my birthstone color) since the stone is black I used it so the I could be named like a dark side Jedi Wok...lol

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    Personally I have never been a fan of just one. I grew up playing all kinds on my Intellivision II, then Nintendo and so forth I am more of a fan if the game has been made well...

-What consoles do you game on?
    Currently I only game on my X360. But I personally own a collection of 19 different gaming systems (I include tablets since I am obsessed with angry birds) to which I play all of them just depends what I am in the mood for.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    I don’t eat while I game, greases up the controller... I don’t like mistreating my equipment that way. As for a drink if I have beer I will drink that or I will done massive amounts of CokeZero.

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    What’s actually hilarious about that is that the most memorable thing occurred while playing AW with the clan. A group of us were playing on retreat, I can’t remember the game mode. But CAG Killfrost had THE most epic killcam I have ever seen. He was lying prone in the pool and as the enemy ran past he came out of the water knife in hand to approach and kill him. Total RAMBO move. It was fan-fucking-tastic.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    I think it would be really cool to be a fixer in the world of watch dogs, to be able to go around manipulating everything with a smart device at hand would be really awesome.

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    That would have to be Hands down The legend of Dragoon on PSX. Although I have never completed it, every time I restart it I seem to take longer and longer to grind through the chapters... the last run I started I spent 40+ hours on just the first chapter....

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    If I were to be developing a game in would have to be a tablet game, only cuz I am a cash whore and the ad revenues and in game purchases in a successful game are insane...

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    To make a great game you need to start with the mechanics and complication of control. Mix in the right amount of story a dash of epic cinematics, a few twists to keep the player intrigued and voila a great game.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    I would have to be Starkiller from The Force Unleashed Series... his immense Mastery of powers from both sides of the force to become a powerful "grey" Jedi would be just the kind person I would be.

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    Although I can’t remember how young I was I do know that it was on the Intellivision II, cartridge was the biplanes tanks and race car game, also Astros mash, and SNAFU... many childhood hours on those.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    I would have to say it goes back to one of my Favorite Wii games. The Conduit. And it wasn’t really a stock weapon per say. Now those of you who read my new member introduction post already know this. But in the multiplayer there were weapon spawns and ammo crates. Every started with the same loadout and those who made it to the spawns first would get advantage of the best weapons. The game only allowed you to hold onto 2 weapons at once. When you picked up a third it would drop one at your feet. What we would do is go and get the Smaw and machine gun. find a weapon spawn near an ammo crate and if you picked up a weapon while walking you would drag your third weapon on the floor as you moved, once at the ammo crate you would holster your smaw drop the machine gun to the floor, next you would look at the ammo crate pick the weapon, activate ammo crate and switch to you holster at the same time. A glitch in the coding would cause weapon attributes to combine. So I would end up with an smaw that had the fire rate and clip size of a machine gun. So rapid fire succession of 32 rocket..... Epic and server crashing... only reason I was doing it is because everyone else was and if you didn’t you would die quickly. And you could mix any weapons you wanted like a machine pistol etc...

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    Sorry to keep this one short but I don’t have one right now I have been immersed and satisfied with my online playing on the 360.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    I can’t say I have just one I have such an eclectic appreciation for gaming I end up with many favorites.

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    I just watch Guardians of the Galaxy on a recent flight to BC, Ontario... and it was pretty good. Just a little short.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    If you haven’t noticed by my Techno Tuesday thread I am a huge fane of EDM. Right now there isn’t a day that goes by without some Deadmau5 blasting...

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Sorry CAG Qu33n.... since I know it’s your favorite song and all - I'm an Albatraoz - Aronchupa.

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    Well although I have never seen them succeed I am Die hard Leafs fan! Must be my geography or something...lol

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    I love to play golf and hang out with my kids.

The following questions are from your fellow CAG DOGGS, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
    Card tricks, I am no David Blaine but I got a few up my sleeves…lol

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    Since there are minors on this forum I will be gentle, but there nothing better than motor-boating and nice set of puffy nippled D-Cups!!

-What is your biggest fear or phobia?
    To Die before I can see my children fulfill their wildest dreams!

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellogg Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
    A blood sugar monitor... (Not trying to offend anyone) but the kids would need to see their future if they keep eating copious amounts of that crap...

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    Funny story is I actually used to have a handle. I was FrogMan. My day had a power base connected to an 18' big ben on a 12' pole. so strong it would walk over the audio of our neighbors TV's...lol I had a Motorola trucker box hooked to a magnamount antenna stuck to 2 cookie sheet on a card table and since my setup was a mere 10' away from his big ben I would piggy back his strength and just walk over anybody in a 10km radius saying nothing but "ribbit ribbit" but hey I was 14 and devious.. What else would you expect...lol

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    INFO right across my forehead, since it seems no matter where I go I look like somebody who needs to have his time wasted by you moron requests for directions or help with product in a retail store.

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    As I haven’t really been here too long I will be safe and say the colour scheme. The browns and tans would be the first thing to change.

-What is your favorite quote?
    Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you. - Emperor Plalpatine

-Any final remarks?
    Only to thank everyone for accepting me to this clan, I now have friends I can hang with from the comfort of my living room!

Well that wraps it up for this week of the Interrogation Room. I would like to thank Patrick for his time in this article. I am still looking for more people to do the article. I have a couple people on the list now, but its always a great way to share with the clan about yourself. When we get to 50 articles I am going to do a drawing for an Xbox/PS card. If you have an interest in looking at some of the past articles, be sure to check them out over at the Interrogation Room Directory.

Thank you all and have a great week!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,117,685
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 7 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (February 14th, 2015),CAG IRISH (February 10th, 2015),EXEprog527 (February 11th, 2015),PestiferousJoe (February 13th, 2015),QU33N (February 10th, 2015),RE4PER (February 13th, 2015),rocky110901 (February 10th, 2015)

Rep Points: 61213
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:52 PM

I guess since that no one wanted to ask me any further questions I elaborated plenty enough...lol

Or maybe since this was posted in the morning no one saw it...lol

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,546,512
    Next Level: 8,476,240

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:52 PM

Awesome job bud.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,883,128
    Next Level: 4,297,834

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

OnixEwok (February 13th, 2015)

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Alpha Company Commander

Thanks for sharing some of your old school stories.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,700,602
    Next Level: 6,058,010

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PestiferousJoe For This Fucking Post:

OnixEwok (February 13th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202743
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:52 AM
    XBOX One Division Member

Nice bro...good to meet you!

Lieutenant Colonel - CAG Archangel
    - European Battalion Commander
    - Battlefield Brigade - Co Leader

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 13,684,316
    Next Level: 13,849,320

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Archangel For This Fucking Post:

OnixEwok (February 14th, 2015)

Rep Points: 5380
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:52 AM

Good read onix, I gave that whole CB thing a try years ago mostly pissing people off as well lol. Seems to be making a come back over here all the boy racers have huge aerials coming outa there cars

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,242,518
    Next Level: 1,460,206

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to rocky110901 For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 38143
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:52 PM

Thanks onix. Now that song is back in my head.

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,484,829
    Next Level: 1,757,916

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to QU33N For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 61213
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

I heard it on the radio on my last business trip and immediately thought of you....lol

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,546,512
    Next Level: 8,476,240

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 21598
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:52 PM

"Excuse me sir, do you know if this device is better than that device? Where are they? Do they come in black?"

Onix - do I have Info tattooed on my face? Do I look like i work here? Oh wait....I do.

Lol too funny, nicely done, and spotted another leaf fan. Those things are everywhere. Another tough season for y'all

Experience: 1,744,305

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Havocizzle For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 38143
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:52 PM

I hate you a lil.

Experience: 1,484,829