CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CavemanFTW Marksman

Post your information for your Battlefield Marksman.

Rep Points: 660
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:59 PM

Ah, my bad. Thanks for the tips.

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 71,001
    Next Level: 79,247

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CavemanFTW For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (February 14th, 2015)

Rep Points: 660
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:59 PM

22 kills
    Operation Locker
    Conquest
    14 February, 2015
    Zoo York US
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...240/309398783/
    290/350

28 kills
    Operation Locker
    Conquest
    14 February, 2015
    Zoo York US, Dreag
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...152/309398783/
    318/350

23 kills
    Operation Locker
    Conquest
    14 February, 2015
    Zoo York US, Dreag
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...000/309398783/
    341/350

12 kills
    Operation Locker
    Conquest
    14 February, 2015
    Zoo York US, Dreag
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...632/309398783/
    350/350

MARKSMAN COMPLETE

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 71,001
    Next Level: 79,247

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CavemanFTW For This Fucking Post:

RzaRay (February 14th, 2015)

Rep Points: 28502
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    05:59 PM

Nicely done Caveman, I'm recommending you now.......

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 2,078,514
    Next Level: 2,111,327

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to StainShake For This Fucking Post:

CavemanFTW (February 19th, 2015),RzaRay (February 19th, 2015)

Rep Points: 495
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:59 PM

Good job caveman!

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 8,704,342
    Next Level: 10,000,000

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:59 AM
    Co-Leader

Has anyone checked these links to make sure they conform to the correct standard as In the best weapon and ribbon rule so that there aint any kills that can be questioned as explosive or vehicle kills?
    I'm not trying to be a hard ass here but merley making Sur things are fair for every recruit,I spot checked a few of these links and some of them dont seem to add up.
    I noticed his application time so if he needs to fix this I will by al means grant an extension so he can do so as long as he remains hungry and active.
    Last edited by CAG JB; February 20th, 2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: typo
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,545,853
    Next Level: 55,714,302

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 20th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

So as I had a bit of time free I was able to take a look at each individual game and battlelog link to find out what was up.I soon realised what exactly was up which I will run through after this post.

The results on checking these games and links to conform with the best weapon and gun ribbon rule where as follows:-

Post #1 Game #1 Kills posted where 38,Best Weapon was the Famas which obtained 30 Kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved).actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 30.

Game #2 Kills posted where 28,,Best Weapon was the Famas which obtained 19 Kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 19.

Game #3 Kills posted where 29,Best Weapon was the Famas which obtained 16 Kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 16.

Post #7 Game #4 Kills posted where 6,Best weapon was the SRR-61 which obtained 4 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 4.

Game #5 kills posted where 20,Best weapon was the ACW-R which obtained 19 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 19.

Game #6 Kills posted where 15,Best weapon was the M-TAR which obtained 13 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 13.

Post #9 Game #7 Kills posted where 25,Best weapon was the MG4 which obtained 24 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 24.

Game #8 Kills posted where 24,Best weapon was the MG4 which obtained 22 Kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 22.

Game #9 Kills posted where 11,Best weapon was the MG4 which obtained 8 Kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 8.

Game #10 Kills posted where 10,Best weapon was the AKU-12 which obtained 8 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 8.

Game #11 Kills posted where 20,Best weapon was the MG4 which obtained 18 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 18.

Game #12 Kills posted where 19,Best weapon was the AEK-971 which obtained 18 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 18.

Game #13 Kills posted where 23,Best weapon the AKU-12 which obtained 19 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 19.

Post #12 Game #14 Kills posted where 22,Best weapon was the MG4 which obtained 18 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 18.

Game #15 Kills posted where 28,Best weapon was the MG4 which obtained 28 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). (This games posted kills where fine)

Game #16 Kills posted where 23,Best weapon was the MG4 which obtained 19 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieve therefore was 19.

Game #17 Kills posted where 12,Best weapon was the MG4 which obtained 9 kills (no other weapon ribbons achieved). Actual confirmable kills achieved therefore was 9.

When you total all the kills that can be confirmed as not being possible explosive or vehicle kills this totals to 292/350 kills. That's a 58 kill deficit of earning your marksman to its requirements.

So the explanation is pretty evident to me, when you are posting your kills you are not following the best weapon and ribbon rule but instead you are posting your kills that where obtained in game in total (the kills and deaths that are displayed at the end of each round which would include possible explosive kills, vehicle kills etc)
    The only way it is possible for us to be able to confirm that explosive kills is to look at the best weapon total and other weapon ribbons that where achieved within each round played.
    For instance say you played half a game with the MG4 (LMG) (which I see u play a lot with) and got the majority of your kills with this weapon this wold therefore be classed s your best weapon and would show as this on your battlelog report.Say you got 20 kills here.
    Then you swapped out the MG4 for the Famas (assault rifle) and you obtained 6 kills this would show up as an assault rifle ribbon in your end of battle report and can be confirmed along with the MG4 as best weapon.This would be a confirmable total of 26 kills.If you used a carbine, pdw, sniper rifle, shotgun or Dmr this would be the same as these weapons all need 6 kills to generate a ribbon on the report.Pistol ribbons and melee ribbons can be used also but require less kills to achieve.
    Hope this explains in detail what is needed,if you don't understand I would urge you to ask about this subject when In a party with other CAG members as they will be able to run through this also.

I did notice that you may need an extension that will enable you to achieve the rest of these kills,I am happy enough to grant you this extension should u stay hungry and actively posting on the forums.

To confirm your kills total 292/350 which means you require 58 confirmable kills to achieve you marksman.

Let us know what u wanna do in regards to the extension Caveman.
    CAG JB

11. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

dreag2121 (February 23rd, 2015),HG867 (February 24th, 2015),RzaRay (February 20th, 2015)

Rep Points: 40809
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbai84 View Post
    Has anyone checked these links to make sure they conform to the correct standard as In the best weapon and ribbon rule so that there aint any kills that can be questioned as explosive or vehicle kills?
    I'm not trying to be a hard ass here but merley making Sur things are fair for every recruit,I spot checked a few of these links and some of them dont seem to add up.
    I noticed his application time so if he needs to fix this I will by al means grant an extension so he can do so as long as he remains hungry and active.
    What is the deal with this guy? Seems to be in limbo?

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,889,658
    Next Level: 6,058,010

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HG867 For This Fucking Post:

dreag2121 (February 24th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

He requires 58 more kills to achieve marksman due to the fact he wasn't using the best weapon and ribbon rule but going on overall total.
    I took the time to check all his links to figure where he was going wrong on the 20th Feb.
    I posted above that id be happy to grant him the extension to achieve the rest of his kills so long as he stayed active on the forums and hungry.
    Iv yet to hear anything from him concerning this,
    His marksman was recommended but i told admin to put this on hold due to the above reasons.
    CAG JB

Rep Points: 40809
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbai84 View Post
    He requires 58 more kills to achieve marksman due to the fact he wasn't using the best weapon and ribbon rule but going on overall total.
    I took the time to check all his links to figure where he was going wrong on the 20th Feb.
    I posted above that id be happy to grant him the extension to achieve the rest of his kills so long as he stayed active on the forums and hungry.
    Iv yet to hear anything from him concerning this,
    His marksman was recommended but i told admin to put this on hold due to the above reasons.
    I see. I see! Good catch!
    I'm going to message him right away

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,889,658
    Next Level: 6,058,010

16. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HG867 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (February 24th, 2015),dreag2121 (February 28th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12