Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the Interrogation Room - CAG QU33N

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:10 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - CAG QU33N

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Evening, FOLKS! Dust off the those glasses and take a look, we are back with more articles of the Interrogation Room! This week I am pleased to bring you royalty. Joining us in the hot seat is CAG QU33N. Please welcome here and get comfortable for this week's edition of the Interrogation Room.

• First Name:Shelby
    • Pets & Names: nope.
    • Kids, Spouse: single as fack! I only have room in my heart for my 360
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - CAG QU33N & PSN-nope.

CAG QUEEN

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?

-How did you come up with your username?
    Well. I wanted to rep CAG, and im a frikkin queen! so it just kinda happened..

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    FPS's all day every day. I deff play my best on fps games. I run around like a chicken with my head cut off in anything else.

-What consoles do you game on?
    As of now Xbox 360. will also be getting XB1 soon!

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    Dr pepper and beef jerky.That shit was made for gaming!

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    Getting a set of tags while parachuting on Battlefield bad company 2. most epic shit ever. for me anyways.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    Fable 3! I could be a queen and the story is endless. plus there's all kinds of cool shit to kill, so why not?

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    Battlefield Bad Company 2. I've wasted months and months of my life on that game and I still never got tired of it

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    A mix of zombies and racing. Build your zombie survival car mounted with weapons and survive. Of course there would need to be way more to this, I just like cars zombies and guns...

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    Well I love good graphics, but it doesn't make or break a game for me. So, I'd have to say for a game to be great it has to keep my attention, possibly have different ways the game can turn out depending on how you play it, and NEVER stop adding new stuff into that game.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    Scorpion from mortal combat. he has powers that are so awesome, if you play him right. Nothing stops him on his path to revenge!

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    Well my first game was BF Bad Company 2, I haven't been gaming that long clearly. But ever since I started gaming I haven't been able to set it down.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    For multi player ive always been a huge fan of the AK. I love everything about it and its a perfect gun to run stock. even the iron sites are flawless, for zombies on BO2, DSR packed down to iron sites. easiest way for me to survive no matter what round it is.

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    I'm waiting on the new Mortal Kombat. I'm a huge MK nerd so I get excited for all of them...I cant wait to completely destroy people with Scorpion and see how the story goes.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    Battlefield Bad company 2. great game, great objectives and back when the servers actually had people it seemed like there were always great players.

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    The interview, I was completely stoned and my stomach and face hurt from laughing by the time it was over.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    I don't have a favorite. But I listen to everything except country music. lol.

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Dark horse by Katty Perry. Don't judge me..

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    No fav team or player, but I love watching and competing in speedball/paintball. Its a great rush and you get to shoot people. How else could it get better?

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    I enjoy Hunting, fishing, riding horses, camping out by the lake, going out to the range and doing body work on cars. Other than games that's pretty much my life.

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
    My talent would be whoopin all those other chicks in a good game of COD I'm not talented

- If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
    The biggest steak I could possibly get, cooked welllllll done. mashed taters and gravy and cheese cake for dessert. andddd now I'm hungry.

- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
    Video games are my guilty pleasure. Lol. I always buy them when I'm sad to make my life a lil better and go broke doing it =p

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick? Epic Spoons. Simply because everyone loses at least half of their spoons in the house somewhere somehow then again maybe that's just me....

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    I'm totally not creative enough for this. Queen it is.

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    I would NEVER do this. but I guess if I had to....maybe a small diamond. something that may still allow me to get a job one day. lol

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    I'd probably just add way more medals, but that's only because I'm always on Xbox and I want all of the medals now.

-What is your favorite quote?
    "Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be, before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean" -B. Marley

-Any final remarks?
    That was a lot more questions than I thought it'd be, anyways. being in CAG has been awesome, I want to thank everyone for letting me join and be a part of this amazing clan!

Well that wraps it up for this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. I would like to thank Shelby for her time, and I would also like to extend my gratitude to staff of CAG who keep this website running the tip top shape it does. Big thanks there. The Interrogation Room is always looking for new interviewees to take their place in the hot seat. If you would like to check out past articles, be sure to check out the Interrogation Room Directory.

Thank you all again for your time and have a great week!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,117,492
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 12 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (February 4th, 2015),CAG CheechDogg (February 4th, 2015),CAG IRISH (February 4th, 2015),CAG JB (February 4th, 2015),CAG ShadowSnypr (February 5th, 2015),dreag2121 (February 4th, 2015),EXEprog527 (February 3rd, 2015),HG867 (February 4th, 2015),Lesbehonest (February 4th, 2015),PestiferousJoe (February 3rd, 2015),Randuken (February 3rd, 2015),RzaRay (February 3rd, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 3705
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:10 PM

Good read. Not many women do body work when I open my body shop I'll give you a job

Whiskey Company Commander

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 8,487,871
    Next Level: 10,000,000

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RzaRay For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 4th, 2015),MERZiN8 (February 3rd, 2015)

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Alpha Company Commander

So you like your steak well done huh. Every time I ask for a well-done steak everyone gives me a look or someone says,"you know that's going to be awhile." And yes if you do it right you can cook a well-done steak juicy!!!

I was cracking up at some of your other responses . Good interview Merz!

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,700,493
    Next Level: 6,058,010

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PestiferousJoe For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 1455
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:10 PM
    Forum NooB

You're perfect! Except for... you know... the fact you play xbox instead of playstation.

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 206,926
    Next Level: 242,754

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xsilentgoodbyexx For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 38143
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by PestiferousJoe View Post
    So you like your steak well done huh. Every time I ask for a well-done steak everyone gives me a look or someone says,"you know that's going to be awhile." And yes if you do it right you can cook a well-done steak juicy!!!

I was cracking up at some of your other responses . Good interview Merz!
    I dont wanna.eat that shit if it can still moo when its on my plate. Lol

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,484,799
    Next Level: 1,757,916

10. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to QU33N For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 4th, 2015),MERZiN8 (February 3rd, 2015),PestiferousJoe (February 3rd, 2015)

Rep Points: 61213
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Way to go Qu33n now to advertise to the rest of the company to come for a read! Mhuahahahahaha...lol

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,546,358
    Next Level: 8,476,240

12. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to OnixEwok For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 4th, 2015),EXEprog527 (February 3rd, 2015),MERZiN8 (February 4th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG RzaRay View Post
    Good read. Not many women do body work when I open my body shop I'll give you a job

Whiskey Company Commander
    Body work is my sweet escape. I wanna learn everything there is to know. Lol

14. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to QU33N For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 4th, 2015),MERZiN8 (February 4th, 2015),RzaRay (February 3rd, 2015)

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:10 PM

Good read Queenie I knew you were a nerd lol.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,883,049
    Next Level: 4,297,834

16. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 4th, 2015),MERZiN8 (February 4th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG RE4PER View Post
    Good read Queenie I knew you were a nerd lol.
    How does any of this make me a nerd? Dork.

18. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to QU33N For This Fucking Post:

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:10 PM
    Co-Leader

the Interrogation Room - CAG QU33N

Judging you so hard for the Katy Perry answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 46,526,462
    Next Level: 47,989,448

20. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast