CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Sony Screwed Me Without Using Lube.

Find streams of your favorite players here and watch them kick some serious ASS ! Players like CAG NIGHTMARE are streaming daily !

Rep Points: 1455
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:31 AM
    Forum NooB

Sony Screwed Me Without Using Lube.

Well... sony fucked me pretty hard this time.

A little back story. xsilentgoodbyexx is the same username I've used since I had my PS2, but wasn't until the PS3 came out that I got an official PSN. So, created xsilentgoodbyexx with an old email on a PS3 I haven't seen in nearly 8 years. Well, I go to connect my SEN (what we use to login to play online) to a twitch account I created, and it wouldn't work. I scratched my head for a good hour trying to figure it out. Then it donned on me. I used an email that I no longer have because I deleted it a couple years ago. So, I go moseying on over to Playstation Support and talk to those fine folks, and they tell me in order to change my email I need to give them the serial number on the playstation I originally created the email/username with (the PS3) since the email no longer exists and they can't send me a verification email. I told them I haven't seen that PS3 in nearly 8 years. They basically laughed at me and said we're sorry can't help you, and never will be able to.

So long story short, I'll be streaming soon on Twitch either with my actual screen name (may have found a way to fix the problem after talking to them on the phone for three hours) or will be using the twitch account associated with the old email that my PSN and SEN are registered with. I'll let y'all know when that is. Hopefully you guys will subscribe, I'll subscribe back. Plus, I think I'm fun to watch, catch myself re-watching games all the time.

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 211,875
    Next Level: 242,754

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xsilentgoodbyexx For This Fucking Post:

PestiferousJoe (February 1st, 2015)

+ Post New Thread