CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Submitted New Documents

Find great information on VA "Veteran Affairs" matters for active and inactive members of the Military

Rep Points: 34491
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:19 AM

Submitted New Documents

There is a website called ebenefits and it is the worse website ever to an extent. For example for my PTSD I had to basically write up an incident report of what happened who was involved what I saw and how it has affected me. Well After using almost the 5000 character limit to write I hit save and continue the BAM an error stating the online applicatios are offline right now, so it kicked me out to do it again,. so I did with the same results. So I wrote it up a 3rd time on a word document and pasted it into the application and hand carried it to a local VA center. I mean they make these websites to make it easier for us and well they still do not work. Not to mention that they make you relive everything by writing it all out. I mean I deal with what happened everyday. March 21, 2008 is a day that has been burned into my soul.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,993,965
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:19 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

I am with you on that shit my Man ... How long before you hear anything back?
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 281,635,096
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Rep Points: 9247
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:19 PM
    Forum NooB

I have not yet had the "privilege" of using that site, but from how you described it, it sounds like it is hell spawn.
    On a serious note, I really hope that now the document is delivered to where it needed to be that you get all the help you need and that things will improve. Keep your head up, and remember that we are all here for you if you need someone/something.

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 304,978
    Next Level: 369,628

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Mocubitz For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (January 26th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11