CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Business Flight To New York

Share your jokes, bash a member and call out anyone here in this forum. "BEWARE"! This forum is not for pussies, this is no holds barred, if you enter this forum do so at your RISK! You have been warned!

Rep Points: 10859
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:18 AM
    Forum NooB

Business Flight To New York

A man boarded an aircraft at London Heathrow Airport for New York, and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.
    He realised she was heading straight toward his row and bingo - she took the seat right beside him.
    'Hello', he blurted out, 'Business trip or vacation?'
    She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, 'Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States...'
    He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!
    Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, 'What's your business role at this convention?'
    'Lecturer,' she responded. 'I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.'
    'Really', he smiled, 'what myths are those?'
    'Well,' she explained, 'one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent. We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish.'
    Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. 'I'm sorry,' she said, 'I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!'
    'Tonto,' the man said. 'Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy.'

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 283,493
    Next Level: 300,073

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to P33Tza For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (January 20th, 2015),HG867 (January 20th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:18 AM
    Co-Leader

One word "EPIC"!😉
    CAG JB