Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Achieving CAG Weapon Medals.

Discussion Forums of the CAG COD Brigade

Rep Points: 5141
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:53 PM
    Forum NooB

Quote Originally Posted by CAG xPARCHx View Post
    Gundoc if you have completed the AW marksman and meet the requirements go ahead and request it for yourself as you are an officer just make sure you have it completed to the 'T'. If it has been processed check the other awards to see if by chance it was missed. Currently all awards are processed on the weekends by Cheech.
    not necessary, just did it with the rest of the awards
    "I'm a DREAMER and I'm a THINKER... You might as well put the two together and call me a DRINKER!! Now that raises a question... What are you drinking about tonight?" - Nude Cowboy 2013

CAG Nude Cowboy
    Intelligence NCO

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 346,950
    Next Level: 369,628

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Medals and Awards Requested

MPSKINN: Dogg Ribbon, Marksman Badge, Rifleman Billet
    Death Hydra5679: Dogg Ribbon, Marksman Badge, Rifleman Billet
    Sgtgundoc: AW Marksman Badge

Anyone who needs a medal or award recommended for processing who does not see their name and award above please leave a comment below with the link to the thread
    "I'm a DREAMER and I'm a THINKER... You might as well put the two together and call me a DRINKER!! Now that raises a question... What are you drinking about tonight?" - Nude Cowboy 2013

CAG Nude Cowboy
    Intelligence NCO

Rep Points: 1165
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:53 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I am still waiting on my Sharpshooter badge to be processed.

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 115,677
    Next Level: 125,609

Rep Points: 3584
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time

And I'm still waiting on my Experts to be processed.

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 134,932
    Next Level: 157,092

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

since there seems to be a lot of confusion on how the process works i thought i would take the time to explain everything in detail to avoid confusion in the future.

There are two types of awards, awards that can be requested and awards that must be recommended.
    1) awards that can be requested: these are medals and awards that every member if they meet the requirements can request on their own without someone else having to put it through for them. For example awards like the 1 month service ribbon, 2 month service ribbon, MW3 veteran medal, BF3 veteran medal are all awards you can submit yourself if you meet the requirements for them. Beastmode and I on several occasions have explained this.
    2) awards that must be recommended: these are awards that usually require a thread with proof of the completion. these awards are more complicated and require another member to review everything is done to a T before they can be submitted. For example weapons badges. Sharpshooters, experts, marksmans, AW marksman... these are all awards where a thread of each game must be attached before they can be submitted. These are awards I personally spend a lot of time making sure that EVERY single game meets requirements and that every single game has been confirmed by another member. For example when Gundoc submitted his AW marksman, it took me a while to submit it, because i spent about 20-30 min going through his thread counting to make sure all 30 games were there, but beyond that to make sure every single game was confirmed.

Now i will go into the actual process.
    Once a medal has been requested or recommended, it does not automatically show up on your account in 48 hours. Awards and Medals from what i understand is a very time consuming process. I have noticed that they usually do not get processed until the end of each week. If you look in the official thread where all awards are recommended and requested, and you see that yours is there, i urge you to be patient, it will get processed. The body of members with admin rights at CAG are extremely busy. They have a lot of work to do on top of this which is a lot of work on its own. Not to mention an extremely time consuming process.

With that said. Awards and medals are processed at the end of the week. I personally set time aside to review all requests for recommendations towards the end of the week and do them all in bulk when i have 2-4 hours of time to do so. I usually do it between Thurs-Sat and when i do i post an update letting everyone know who has been requested. If you do not see yourself in those posts then i will submit your awards in the next batch to get processed. If your award has already been submitted and you're waiting for it to get processed, BE PATIENT. It is going through the back channels and will get done within a week or two. When i post an update, this is for people who are still waiting to be recommended, not for people waiting to get processed. If you are responding because your award has not been recommended, please follow the instructions left in the update post, by stating the award AND THREAD so i can take another look at it and look into it.

CAG Nude Cowboy
    Intelligence NCO

Rep Points: 14363
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:53 PM
    Forum NooB

I have completed my Sharpshooter requirements and would like recommendation for the badge.

https://www.cagclan.com/community/th...3-Sharpshooter

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 281,075
    Next Level: 300,073

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Ragez Fury93 For This Fucking Post:

EXEprog527 (April 17th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Alpha Company Commander

I have completed my Sharpshooter and would like recommendation for the badge please. http://www.cagclan.com/community/showthread.php?t=38448

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,916,108
    Next Level: 4,297,834

9. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (April 24th, 2015),Bscrubin (April 24th, 2015)

Rep Points: 18382
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:53 PM

I will get your award requested tonight Sir. Anybody else need any medals?

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,781,487
    Next Level: 2,111,327

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Bscrubin For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (April 24th, 2015),Tricky3 (April 24th, 2015)

Rep Points: 7379
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bscrubs View Post
    I will get your award requested tonight Sir. Anybody else need any medals?
    My 2 month service medal is due mate, can't get on the website to put the proper request in tho(on daughters phone and can't remember my password for forum) so if you could put that thru id appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,664,258
    Next Level: 1,757,916

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Villian For This Fucking Post:

Bscrubin (April 24th, 2015)

Rep Points: 18382
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:53 PM

I will do that for you tonight. I'll make sure to post it along with the others I have to do.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,781,487
    Next Level: 2,111,327

+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast