Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Achieving CAG Weapon Medals.

Discussion Forums of the CAG COD Brigade

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:52 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Achieving CAG Weapon Medals.

It has come to my attention that there is some confusion on obtaining medals. You have to earn your marksmen first before you get games for your sharpshooter. You work on one weapons medal at a time, first (marksman) complete it then go to the next (sharpshooter) complete it then you can start on your expert. If you go 20-5 one game and you dont have your marksman yet this game doesnt count as an expert it only counts as a marksman game. I hope this fixes any confusion and want to see all of Bravo 4th Platoon leadership ( fireteam leaders too) giving this a hell yeah please. Thanks in advance!!

SprayAim
    Last edited by SprayAim; November 6th, 2015 at 03:32 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,245,477
    Next Level: 19,059,430

2. The Following 15 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (January 13th, 2015),CAG CheechDogg (January 13th, 2015),CAG JB (January 13th, 2015),DemikDaGawd (January 12th, 2015),HEADHUNTER1030 (January 13th, 2015),JouNASTY (January 13th, 2015),Killustrated7 (January 27th, 2015),Lesbehonest (January 13th, 2015),Memloc (March 9th, 2015),see1015 (February 27th, 2015),sgtgundoc (January 13th, 2015),Snoopyskadoosh (March 9th, 2015),SprayAim (January 13th, 2015),Starkey (January 13th, 2015),Thrixo (March 9th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

there is no confusion anymore. this has been "cleared up" now in numerous instances

either way - read and understood

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (January 13th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:52 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

There was actually a handful of new recruits and members thinking they could carry over the games Spray ...so he needed to clear it up on the forums ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,341,297
    Next Level: 305,690,101

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (January 13th, 2015),JouNASTY (January 13th, 2015),NuT jOb (January 13th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    There was actually a handful of new recruits and members thinking they could carry over the games Spray ...so he needed to clear it up on the forums ...

i realised that after i continued through unread posts on the forums but rather than admit a mistsake i had hoped it would blow over. HHAHA

damn that egg on my face

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:52 PM

Read and understood.

I do have a question regarding the Marksman though if that could possibly be addressed. I know currently as it stands it's 5 Games for HC and 10 for Core in order to complete your marksman. Is there a way we can just make it 5 no matter which mode you're playing? I have several reasons for this.

1) We're currently a group of players that play both and running with multiple recruits to complete their marksman and 1 Recruit may like HC over Core, so until we get that 1st recruits Marksman done we're playing HC - while the core player may net a game towards his Marksman then we move on to Core and he's got a mix match of modes going towards his marksman.

2) Core being with the exo movement and the god awful hit detection isn't any easier then HC. That's just my opinion. It takes better maneuverability to be able to escape that god awful connections you tend to connect to at times.

3) The rate of recruits coming in is insane lately. Especially for core players. To complete 10 Core Marksman for each recruit while attempting to maintain recruiting and focusing on objective based games i.e. Domination / HP / S&D for Clan Wars / Ranked play becomes much harder as we're constantly focusing on just TDM to help our new recruits out. Which I respect and have np doing but it makes us 1 dimensional if we're not getting into other game modes.

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,854,041
    Next Level: 7,172,237

9. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Beastmode For This Fucking Post:

Donovan 97 (January 25th, 2015),JouNASTY (January 13th, 2015),NuT jOb (January 13th, 2015),RE4PER (January 24th, 2015),SprayAim (January 13th, 2015),Thrixo (March 9th, 2015)

Rep Points: 26709
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    03:52 PM

Read and understood

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,175,336
    Next Level: 2,530,022

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to JouNASTY For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (January 16th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Bumping this thread !!!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,341,297
    Next Level: 305,690,101

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

NuT jOb (January 17th, 2015)

Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:52 PM

Bumping thread

CoD US Battalion Commander
    Lt. Colonel

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,974,795
    Next Level: 10,000,000

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Every member who is in our AW family and all recruits should read this, give it a hell yeah and respond with a read and understood!

16. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

HEADHUNTER1030 (January 24th, 2015),see1015 (February 27th, 2015)

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Beastmode View Post
    Read and understood.

I do have a question regarding the Marksman though if that could possibly be addressed. I know currently as it stands it's 5 Games for HC and 10 for Core in order to complete your marksman. Is there a way we can just make it 5 no matter which mode you're playing? I have several reasons for this.

1) We're currently a group of players that play both and running with multiple recruits to complete their marksman and 1 Recruit may like HC over Core, so until we get that 1st recruits Marksman done we're playing HC - while the core player may net a game towards his Marksman then we move on to Core and he's got a mix match of modes going towards his marksman.

2) Core being with the exo movement and the god awful hit detection isn't any easier then HC. That's just my opinion. It takes better maneuverability to be able to escape that god awful connections you tend to connect to at times.

3) The rate of recruits coming in is insane lately. Especially for core players. To complete 10 Core Marksman for each recruit while attempting to maintain recruiting and focusing on objective based games i.e. Domination / HP / S&D for Clan Wars / Ranked play becomes much harder as we're constantly focusing on just TDM to help our new recruits out. Which I respect and have np doing but it makes us 1 dimensional if we're not getting into other game modes.

Over in Alpha we have been running both core and hardcore with out a problem. One way to ease some of the strain is you only need to have one full member in the lobby to confirm. So you could have a 1 member to 5 recruit ratio. Witht his being said it would be very easy to have 2 members online 1 running core games the other running hardcore. i agree that I dont think in AW core is that much easier than HC but we have been running games in AW ghosts and BLOPS2 so to change the number of games would not be fair to everyone.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,866,261
    Next Level: 4,297,834

18. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

Thrixo (March 9th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast