CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAGr P33Tza - Training For Marksman On X1 COD Ghosts

Update or start your Marksman Badge thread here

Rep Points: 10859
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:39 PM
    Forum NooB

CAGr P33Tza - Training For Marksman On X1 COD Ghosts

I'm on Xbox1 Ghosts right now, keen to learn/train for my Marksman badge. Anyone willing to help me learn how to play as part of a clan, communicate, etc. I'd be grateful...cheers.
    P33Tza

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 286,014
    Next Level: 300,073

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to P33Tza For This Fucking Post:

Nesty (December 31st, 2014)

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:39 AM

Hey recruit, Welcome to CAG. Just a friendly reminder CAG is always to be capitalized. Im on 360 otherwise I would be happy to work with you on your marksman. If you have any trouble finding members to play with let me know. I know a few guys on X1 I can try to hook you up with. Happy hunting

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,984,134
    Next Level: 4,297,834

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

P33Tza (December 31st, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Thanks Reaper. Soz, I was following the capitalization naming-convention rules for recruits using lower case "cadr" during the Marksman Badge period. I typed it all lower case, but the web page auto-corrected the first letter to a capital "C." I'll try to remember to only use that in the context of in-game play. Cheers.
    Below is a quote from the Kilo Company recruit instructional post I got:
    As a recruit you will use "cagr" as your in game clan tag. As you earn each one of you Marksman Badge requirements you will capitalize a letter in the clan tag, ie "Cagr" "CAgr"CAGr" "CAGR". This is to let the people in the lobby know if you need help getting the rest of your Marksman Badge requirements or if you are finished with them, but it is your responsibility to let them know if you are finished or not. Please make sure to always wear your clan tag, this is an important part of becoming a CAG Dogg.

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to P33Tza For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (January 2nd, 2015),DemikDaGawd (December 31st, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

SOZ (also) for screwing up your name RE4PER; I'm not having much luck hooking up with X1 CODG players. I live in England (on London GMT time). But it's only been 1 day since I requested assistance from a short-list of Kilo Company members. I may come back to you for help hooking up...THANKS for the offer and support. Cheers.

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by P33Tza View Post
    Thanks Reaper. Soz, I was following the capitalization naming-convention rules for recruits using lower case "cadr" during the Marksman Badge period. I typed it all lower case, but the web page auto-corrected the first letter to a capital "C." I'll try to remember to only use that in the context of in-game play. Cheers.
    Below is a quote from the Kilo Company recruit instructional post I got:
    As a recruit you will use "cagr" as your in game clan tag. As you earn each one of you Marksman Badge requirements you will capitalize a letter in the clan tag, ie "Cagr" "CAgr"CAGr" "CAGR". This is to let the people in the lobby know if you need help getting the rest of your Marksman Badge requirements or if you are finished with them, but it is your responsibility to let them know if you are finished or not. Please make sure to always wear your clan tag, this is an important part of becoming a CAG Dogg.
    That's in game only. On the site it is all caps.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,984,134
    Next Level: 4,297,834

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

DemikDaGawd (December 31st, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Roger that sir.

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to P33Tza For This Fucking Post:

DemikDaGawd (December 31st, 2014)

Rep Points: 57567
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:39 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Hey man add me up my gamertag is CAG Nesty

I am central timezone in Canada but if you are ever going to be online for the night give this thread a shout and I will try to get on and help you through this.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,954,185
    Next Level: 6,058,010

13. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Nesty For This Fucking Post:

MoB Corleone352 (January 1st, 2015),P33Tza (December 31st, 2014),Sgt Bear (December 31st, 2014)

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:39 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Bumping this thread so that he can get some help..

XBOX 360 Division Commander
    Major General

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,530,753
    Next Level: 7,172,237

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Sgt Bear For This Fucking Post:

MoB Corleone352 (January 1st, 2015),P33Tza (December 31st, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

I really appreciate your offer to help CAG Nesty; I friended you on Xbox and will ping you when I'm on later tonight (my time).

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to P33Tza For This Fucking Post:

MoB Corleone352 (January 1st, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

CAG Sgt Bear. Your signature states: "Never Quit Keep Fighting." For me, its definition includes your attitude toward CAG recruits. Even after I responded to your initial query that I wasn't on X360, you've continued to reach out and follow up on my progress. Your dogged determination to follow up, put up with my dumb questions, and provide practical/moral support have really flesh out the spirit of CAG. In "Big Lebowski" terms, to me, you're "The Dude." CHEERS!

19. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to P33Tza For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (January 1st, 2015),MoB Corleone352 (January 1st, 2015),Nesty (December 31st, 2014),Sgt Bear (December 31st, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast